NEW GIRL

GENERAL CHAT AND QUESTIONS ABOUT DISCRETION

Moderator: sylvia

Forum rules
Image
User avatar
sylvia
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
Posts: 1159
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:14 pm
Contact:

Unread post Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:45 am

Hi guys we have a new girl working today 11am till 11pm .Sasha is mid 30s 5"6 dress size 10 36dd bust , Blue eyes with strawberry Blonde hair . :dance:
Image


PROVIDER
User avatar
marko
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 1595
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:21 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Unread post Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:38 am

sylvia wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:45 am Hi guys we have a new girl working today 11am till 11pm .Sasha is mid 30s 5"6 dress size 10 36dd bust , Blue eyes with strawberry Blonde hair . :dance:
I arrived at 8 all ready for action Sasha wasn't there the place was closed :(
Vote Luken
RobbieJ
Reactions:
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:46 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Unread post Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:40 am

marko wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:38 am
sylvia wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:45 am Hi guys we have a new girl working today 11am till 11pm .Sasha is mid 30s 5"6 dress size 10 36dd bust , Blue eyes with strawberry Blonde hair . :dance:
I arrived at 8 all ready for action Sasha wasn't there the place was closed :(
They no longer open on a Sunday. haven't done for quite a while now.
Amor Pleasure and Seductions are the only parlours that open on a Sunday. Very occasionally Chrissy's as well.
User avatar
champ
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:
Posts: 7607
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:55 pm
Contact:

Unread post Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:04 pm

RobbieJ wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:40 am
marko wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:38 am
sylvia wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:45 am Hi guys we have a new girl working today 11am till 11pm .Sasha is mid 30s 5"6 dress size 10 36dd bust , Blue eyes with strawberry Blonde hair . :dance:
I arrived at 8 all ready for action Sasha wasn't there the place was closed :(
They no longer open on a Sunday. haven't done for quite a while now.
Amor Pleasure and Seductions are the only parlours that open on a Sunday. Very occasionally Chrissy's as well.
Wasnt it Saturday Yesterday ?
Image
~ Now i have you in my mind - i have you forever ~
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.
Registered Users can now send a maximum of 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,
RobbieJ
Reactions:
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:46 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Unread post Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:16 pm

champ wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:04 pm
RobbieJ wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:40 am
marko wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:38 am
sylvia wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:45 am Hi guys we have a new girl working today 11am till 11pm .Sasha is mid 30s 5"6 dress size 10 36dd bust , Blue eyes with strawberry Blonde hair . :dance:
I arrived at 8 all ready for action Sasha wasn't there the place was closed :(
They no longer open on a Sunday. haven't done for quite a while now.
Amor Pleasure and Seductions are the only parlours that open on a Sunday. Very occasionally Chrissy's as well.
Wasnt it Saturday Yesterday ?
I assumed he meant 8 this morning as he posted at just gone 10.30.
User avatar
marko
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 1595
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:21 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Unread post Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:13 pm

RobbieJ wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:16 pm
champ wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:04 pm
RobbieJ wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:40 am
marko wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:38 am
I arrived at 8 all ready for action Sasha wasn't there the place was closed :(
They no longer open on a Sunday. haven't done for quite a while now.
Amor Pleasure and Seductions are the only parlours that open on a Sunday. Very occasionally Chrissy's as well.
Wasnt it Saturday Yesterday ?
I assumed he meant 8 this morning as he posted at just gone 10.30.
No it was 8 on Saturday night I always punt evenings I have more options so wasn't all bad I still went home with an empty sack ;)
Vote Luken
User avatar
sylvia
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
Posts: 1159
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:14 pm
Contact:

Unread post Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:03 am

Sorry Sasha had family emergency so she had to leave early on saturday night :dance:
Image


PROVIDER
Post Reply

Return to “CHATROOM”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests