Lacey 20/12/22

Moderator: sylvia

tasher
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Lacey 20/12/22

Unread post by tasher »

By way of a pre-Christmas treat I thought I'd go to Discretion to see "the girl of the moment". I was very glad I did. Lacey is attractive, friendly and delivered a great service. I took advantage of her special offer which is on for the rest of today and tomorrow so get down there and see her guys. You won't regret it.
LordLuken
Reactions:

Re: Lacey 20/12/22

Unread post by LordLuken »

tasher wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:07 pm By way of a pre-Christmas treat I thought I'd go to Discretion to see "the girl of the moment". I was very glad I did. Lacey is attractive, friendly and delivered a great service. I took advantage of her special offer which is on for the rest of today and tomorrow so get down there and see her guys. You won't regret it.
Great report Tasher! :clap: Welld one to all! I see Lacey is going to be popular :P
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
laceyx-x-x
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Re: Lacey 20/12/22

Unread post by laceyx-x-x »

tasher wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:07 pm By way of a pre-Christmas treat I thought I'd go to Discretion to see "the girl of the moment". I was very glad I did. Lacey is attractive, friendly and delivered a great service. I took advantage of her special offer which is on for the rest of today and tomorrow so get down there and see her guys. You won't regret it.
Oh you’re Tasher, I can put a face to the name now!
Glad you had a nice time with me,
Have a lovely Christmas and hopefully see you again in the new year ❤️
Click on banner to view my page Image

Return to “LACEY”