Summer @ Discretion (28/04/21)

Moderator: sylvia

Koolio
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Summer @ Discretion (28/04/21)

Unread post by Koolio »

Had the pleasure of enjoying the company and services of the new girl Summer today.

It was her first day and she seemed to be busy as soon as she started at 5pm. I managed to wait my turn and place a 30 minutes for 18:30.

Summer is a petite Blonde with small breasts but very responsive nipples. She possesses an infectious smile and hides mesmerising deep blue eyes behind solid framed glasses. Her youthful and angelic looks are alluring and enticing. She is very cute and pretty. She’s in her mid twenties but looks like she’s in her late teens or early twenties. She’s about 5’3” tall without heels.
She was dressed to impress in knee length boots, fishnet stockings and suspenders and crotchless underwear. She is well groomed and was smelling fresh and fragrant.

She holds and maintains great conversation and is genuinely great company. She delivered services to high standards in my opinion and is very attentive to the clients needs.

I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Summer and will make an effort to see her again soon.

If you like your women petite, then Summer is definitely someone worth considering.

Discretion have once again added another gem to their team of ladies.
Spankyspangle
Reactions:

Re: Summer @ Discretion (28/04/21)

Unread post by Spankyspangle »

Great report Koolio, might be tempted to have a visit myself next week.
sylvia
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Unread post by sylvia »

Thank you for the lovely report on summer koolio i will let her know you put one up for her . :dance:

PROVIDER
Koolio
Reactions:

Unread post by Koolio »

sylvia wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:42 pm Thank you for the lovely report on summer koolio i will let her know you put one up for her . :dance:
Thanks Sylvia. That would be appreciated.

Looking forward to seeing Summer again soon

Return to “Summer”