Allie at Discretion

Moderator: sylvia

Silkhands
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Allie at Discretion

Unread post by Silkhands »

It was a lovely day outside so I decided I'd go for a nice walk. Wandering around town centre I strayed past a cashpoint. "Why not?" I thought. All the best plans aren't really planned at all, if you get my drift.

A little while later and I'm sitting in the lounge of Discretion being introduced to three beautiful ladies. I love meeting new people so I decided to spend some time with the gorgeous Allie.

For those of you not familiar with Allie, well she has dark shoulder length hair, a smouldering smile and that "come to me hither" look. She was wearing a silky kimono and high heels and I was dying to hold her close. Like everyone at Discretion Allie has a great personality and I was immediately at ease in her company. Removing her kimono my heart skipped first one beat and then another. Allie has the most amazingly beautiful body with a simply sexy flower vine tattoo from the nape of her neck all the way down to her back to her lovely bum. I adore body art on a woman so I was in heaven with a gorgeous lady spending some quality time.

Thank you for a smashing afternoon Allie. You made me cling to the ceiling like a cartoon cat on numerous occasions and I cannot thank you enough for the experience!
sylvia
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Re: Allie at Discretion

Unread post by sylvia »

Thank you for your lovely report Silkhands i will let Allie know you put a report on for her . :dance:

PROVIDER

Return to “Allie”