Jordan and jasmin

hullnymph87
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Jordan and jasmin

Unread post by hullnymph87 »

Today started out a shit day. As the day went on my excitement got up at seeing jordan . When I arrived jasmin twisted my arm very little to get me to have a 2 girl . I mean two gorgeous girls with cute bums and sexy tits took losd s of persuading :lol: yet again didn't take long for my tiny dick to turn into king dong :lol: :lol: great time yet again with 2 stunning girls who are actually good company . See you again soon ladies

Ps I am sorry about the nipple jasmin :)
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Re: Jordan and jasmin

Unread post by Jasminexoxo »

Your forgiven for nipplegate haha was lovely to see you! I really shouldn’t answer the door I can be very persuasive on the 2 girl front x
Image “Innocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.
hullnymph87
Reactions:

Re: Jordan and jasmin

Unread post by hullnymph87 »

Jasminexoxo wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:54 pm Your forgiven for nipplegate haha was lovely to see you! I really shouldn’t answer the door I can be very persuasive on the 2 girl front x
To be fair i don't think I took much persuasion :P don't know if you realised but I'm like a kid in a sweetstore :D

Return to “CHRISSY'S ANGELS”