Sexy Thai Meena.

Moderator: sylvia

Forum rules
PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY DETAILS OF A SEXUAL NATURE. ANY REPORTS THAT IGNORE THIS WILL BE EDITED OR DELETED
Skodadriver
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Sexy Thai Meena.

Unread post by Skodadriver »

I phoned Meena last week to make a 1 hour booking.Arrived at postcode and phoned for address Meena gave me number and said to come around the back where she would meet me.Upstairs and into clean flat,into bedroom with Thai massage table.There was also a double bed behind a curtain.Got stripped off and layed my front Leena massaged my back and legs,no cc swipes or reachunders.Then onto my back for a short massage then I sat on the edge of the bed fot a short neck massage.She then said I could get dressed and go.I am out of the door at 45 minutes so short changed on time,Meena says on her AW profile that she does massage and hand relief but I only got massage.She does not live up to her name as there was nothing sexy about massage and no mention of extras,I guess the chemistry was not there.I was hoping to see her on a regular basis as she is handy to get to and parking was good but she is a typical Thai who just wants the money.I will not be going back.
Spankyspangle
Reactions:

Re: Sexy Thai Meena.

Unread post by Spankyspangle »

Saw her about a year ago when she still did a full service.

Nice looking girl and a reasonable service but felt quite rushed.

A massage with no H.E?

Must be very frustrating!
Emjay
Reactions:

Re: Sexy Thai Meena.

Unread post by Emjay »

Why is this in the section for Discretion reports?

Return to “DISCRETION”