Kitty @ Discretion

Moderator: sylvia

chris31380
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Kitty @ Discretion

Unread post by chris31380 »

Had a wonderful meeting with Kitty today, and felt obliged to feedback...
Kitty has a lovely 'girl next door' look, attractive and a little bit cheeky. And a wonderful curvy figure with large chest. When the ladies came in for my selection, there was no doubting who I was choosing!
I must admit to being a little disapointed that she didn't offer full GFE - no DFK or RO. I thought I would be disapointed because of this, but I was wrong! Kitty gave me short but pleasant massage, and after a few minutes I was very turned on having her hands on my body. It wasn't long before we both had our pants off and she was riding me. The expereince of having her on top of me, deep inside her while she skillfully teased me - and all the time having those amazing breasts in my face, begging to be kissed and touched, it was amazing!
We had a few different positions and Kitty maintained eye contact with those 'fuck me' eyes... I'm not sure if she climaxed, but I'm pretty sure she enjoyed our time together. I know I did! I only wish I'd fetch a few more notes for a longer session!
I've seen a few girls in Hull parlours, but Kitty is definetly one of the best. I'll be back for more!
hornypunter
Reactions:

Re: Kitty @ Discretion

Unread post by hornypunter »

Good report. Shame about lack of full gfe though, can be easy to overlook that fact when you are having a great time. :clap:
kingston
Reactions:

Re: Kitty @ Discretion

Unread post by kingston »

Nice informative report. Had my eye on Kitty for a while but nof dfk or ro is a shame as she looks an awesome rubenesque with great ass and breasts. Massive turn on for me giving oral so thanks for the heads up.

Return to “Kitty”