Does anybody share this fantasy, or is it just me?

Please use this section to ask what your looking for.
sub5
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Does anybody share this fantasy, or is it just me?

Unread post by sub5 »

HI All. I've always been a bit of a sub and i've always loved the idea of being cuckolded. I have also seen some interesting videos, where a lady, stands on her slave while kissing another man - that to me, is so hot. Suffering underneath people enjoying themselves, ignoring the fact that I am in pain.

There are of course, 2 sides to this. You can either be the guy underneath, or one of the couple stood on top.

I also love the idea, of being a sofa cushion for a couple, being totally ignored as they just sit on you, and do what they like. Eating, reading, but preferably kissing, even making out on top of the slave. Again, you either aspire to be on top or underneath.

Do you like the idea of sitting on somebody, knowing it might hurt a bit, knowing they cannot move. Would you like the idea of watching a film or reading a book while ignoring their suffering while you just read, watch TV, chat or perhaps even have a little fun :) Underneath does it for me!

i'd like to know what others think of this. I don't think i'm in the majority having that kind of fethsh - I just wondered what others thought, and if they were to try it out, where would they be?

Has anybody tried this out before?

J
smithy
Reactions:

Re: Does anybody share this fantasy, or is it just me?

Unread post by smithy »

I would love to be the dom having fun with a woman while the man was made to watch. The thought of a wife/ girlfriend sucking me while the man was watching just inches away is extremely hot.

Just wish the opportunity would come my way.

P
hornypunter
Reactions:

Unread post by hornypunter »

smithy wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 10:33 pm I would love to be the dom having fun with a woman while the man was made to watch. The thought of a wife/ girlfriend sucking me while the man was watching just inches away is extremely hot.

Just wish the opportunity would come my way.

P
Not quite the same but remember being at a party a few years back in a parlour where one of the guys was strapped naked to a chair in a corner with his hands behind his back. Totally helpless and unable to join in on the action, bedroom was a bit crowded but great fun. I know still today it is not that unusual to see a punter getting a blowjob in reception. Still only £45 for half hour including owo.
sub5
Reactions:

Unread post by sub5 »

i wish the opportunity would come my way too, in my role, as a sub, underneath the ass of my masters.

Being trampled by a couple who are kissing each other is hot to me - any volunteers out there? I would love to be your seat or your carpet xx
Georgia69xxx
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Unread post by Georgia69xxx »

This sounds great fun!!
sub5
Reactions:

Unread post by sub5 »

It is great fun. If anybody would like to try thns - i'd like to talk to you x
John1962
Reactions:

Unread post by John1962 »

Jesus your all not normal :?
Watcher
Reactions:

Unread post by Watcher »

Been on the Dom side of that before, long ago. Was the guys wife though.

Good times

Return to “Looking For”