Moderator: honey

laceyx-x-x
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Asking for a ‘friend’

Unread post by laceyx-x-x »

So, obviously not for me (cough cough) but my friend was wondering what’s the score on this?
Is it pot luck of if someone is at the location?
How do you know if if you can watch/join?
Are woman allowed?
My ‘friend’ has so idea of the etiquette so if someone can help, I can let let know 🙄……
Click on banner to view my page Image
royaldansk
Reactions:

Re: Asking for a ‘friend’

Unread post by royaldansk »

I've no idea about dogging, in theory it sounds fun but I'd be pretty sure women will be allowed hahaha.
MattyYork98
Reactions:

Unread post by MattyYork98 »

Hey! "For your Friend"

So really you go and do what you feel comfortable doing, pop up a chat to people play but know what you want. I've had my fair share of plays with solo women usually regulars who go and play and some just let guys play with them fuck some like to play with guys! It all depends on what you feel safe/comfortable doing! I would say if you go a few times and it isn't what you expect don't give up. I've been a fair few times but only played maybe 5% of time! talked 10% and did nothing 85%.
If a couple is there you watch and wait if they flash lights or start fucking at a dogging spot you can usually assume they want to watch just head over slowly and keep an eye out. I would say for me every couple I have met have wanted to let the wife play and man watch vs be watched. The location is a little lucky there are a few "Key spots" you can try.

I do have kik if you want to know more: SamHull98.
laceyx-x-x
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Thanks everyone, I’ll let my ‘friend’ know lol

When I asked if women go, I meant more is it safe for a solo woman to turn up, I imagine it could be a bit sketchy?
champ
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Unread post by champ »

What about guys who have Dash Cams/Cams On Mobs ect . open to Blackmail ?
~ Now i have you in my mind - i have you forever ~
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.
Registered Users can now send a maximum of 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,
Millerman
Reactions:

Unread post by Millerman »

champ wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:09 pm What about guys who have Dash Cams/Cams On Mobs ect . open to Blackmail ?
Good point Champ :think: something else to consider.
Click here for more!
laceyx-x-x
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

champ wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:09 pm What about guys who have Dash Cams/Cams On Mobs ect . open to Blackmail ?

Oh I never even thought of that!
MattyYork98
Reactions:

Unread post by MattyYork98 »

In my experience everyone dogging is there for the same reason sex and fun, I've had 0 issues in 4 years and multiple spots. You can be as safe as you feel pick the men you want and lock the doors. Most men are very respectful there for the same reason. If you are not sure try Fabswingers or take a friend to try first time.
mrmadness
Reactions:

Unread post by mrmadness »

Never really been dogging. Not that I don't actually fancy it slightly, more that the name just puts me off 😂 😂 it needed a better name to pull me in lol. I'm trivial like that. Plus too many dash cams these days. Though with things like Fab I'm sure it's a respectful community.

OP, your friend should definitely dip their toes in the water. At a location with a good reputation in the community. If anything just to observe what all the fuss is about and tick it off the bucket list.

Return to “DOGGING WORLD”