my dogging experience pt2

Moderator: honey

MattyYork98
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

my dogging experience pt2

Unread post by MattyYork98 »

Hey everyone i'm back with a little update on my latest dogging experience this happened a few weeks back but I haven't had time to jump on.

I did my usual where I pop up on my way past and see what's going on as its been quiet with no action for a few months maybe. At the top end where the trees are I could see a few people up there but not sure what was happening, I parked up and went up the end bit so I could have a quick peak, there was a lady with a rug down naked and about 4 guys around her wanking while one fucked her.

Now I've never seen this before so I walked up a bit and they were all very lovely and said hi and I could touch and play if wish. I didn't have my dick out just yet just because like I've said before I prefer watching but I had a little finger of her while she was sucking a guy off.

I later found out it was a couple and one of gents was her partner. mostly older men but I don't mind i like seeing her suck them dicks. In the end it was her and her partner and me and a other gent. Her partner had lent to her and asked her to ask me to get my dick out, I told them to be honest I'm about ready to cum and she said just do it on my face. She had been sucking her partner for quite a while but it didn't look like he was gonna cum.

I got my dick out and the other two gents both got there's near her face and I wanked till a cum on her face the excitement most of got to the other two because they both came as well. I said my goodbyes and left not sure what she did with all the cum though!

I had seen them since but there was just leaving.

But overall was a great experience hands down and would do it again but I think I'd say I've preferred the me and a couple experience more as can chat with them a little more freely, but seeing her suck and fuck dicks was very nice, shame it took me to cum before anyone else did.

Thanks all for reading!

Return to “DOGGING WORLD”