GEOGRAPHY

anything you find funny post here
soupdragon
Reactions:

GEOGRAPHY

Unread post by soupdragon »

FEMALE GEOGRAPHY

- Between 18 and 25, a woman is like Africa : wild, naturally beautiful and full of mysterious, fertile deltas.

- Between 26 and 34, a woman is like America : well-developed and open for trade, especially for those with stacks of money.

- Between 35 and 44, a woman is like India : sensual, relaxed, in full bloom, aware of her beauty.

- Between 45 and 54, a woman is like France : deliciously mature, still a pleasant destination to visit.

- Between 55 and 60, a woman is like Yugoslavia : a lost war, haunted by the mistakes of the past. Major reconstruction work is mostly the only answer.

- Between 61 and 65, a woman is like Russia : vast, with undefined frontier. The cold climate puts off any potential visitors.

- Between 66 and 70, a woman is like Mongolia : a glorious past, great conquests, but without a future.

- After 70, a woman is like Afghanistan : many know its whereabouts, but no-one dares to venture there...

MALE GEOGRAPHY

Between 15 and 90, a man is like Zimbabwe : ruled by a dick...
sylvia
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Re: GEOGRAPHY

Unread post by sylvia »

definately true about the men soupie :P

PROVIDER
soupdragon
Reactions:

i see no comment on the women tho Sylvie lol
sylvia
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Unread post by sylvia »

[quote author=soupdragon board=funny thread=98 post=269 time=1210318467]i see no comment on the women tho Sylvie lol[/quote]
well in general i would say that women are more like iceland.. cold in places yet very warm if you know where to visit.. and it certainly knows how to blow a geyser :-* :-*

PROVIDER
soupdragon
Reactions:

*groans*

Return to “FUNNY STUFF”