Do not post new topics here
Ivy-mai
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Been a while

Unread post by Ivy-mai »

Been a little while since I have been on, sure like many of you, life has started again and we have all become very busy.
Wanted to stick a little message on to see how everyone is doing, and be a nosey twat and see what you're all doing lol. Xx
love Ivy xxx
trebore
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 5

Re: Been a while

Unread post by trebore »

pleased you and your family are ok
Millerman
Reactions:

Unread post by Millerman »

Wow.
I was only thinking yesterday we've not heard from Ivy for a while.
Maybe 2 months.
Glad you are keeping well.
Let's not leave it so long. :D
Click here for more!
LordLuken
Reactions:

Unread post by LordLuken »

Ivy-mai wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:27 pm Been a little while since I have been on, sure like many of you, life has started again and we have all become very busy.
Wanted to stick a little message on to see how everyone is doing, and be a nosey twat and see what you're all doing lol. Xx
it's about time you found your way here again. How's it going? :D
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
Ivy-mai
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by Ivy-mai »

Millerman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:15 pm Wow.
I was only thinking yesterday we've not heard from Ivy for a while.
Maybe 2 months.
Glad you are keeping well.
Let's not leave it so long. :D
I will try my best not to leave it so long lol, think it's all of this getting back into the swing of work and balancing kids too haha.
Hope you're well anyway? Xx
love Ivy xxx
Ivy-mai
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by Ivy-mai »

LordLuken wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:53 pm
Ivy-mai wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:27 pm Been a little while since I have been on, sure like many of you, life has started again and we have all become very busy.
Not too bad thanks lordy, how's things with you? Missed me much? Lol xx
love Ivy xxx
LordLuken
Reactions:

Ivy-mai wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:18 pm
:think: Hmmm...let me think... :think: :whistle: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P
Not too bad at the moment thank you Ivy. Things are getting there at this end. We tend to miss the people that love to chat on here, so yeah can say we've missed you on here. :D Of course, me personally wouldn't be able to ask such a question...I dread to think what the response would be! hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ivy-mai
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by Ivy-mai »

LordLuken wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:01 pm
Not too bad at the moment thank you Ivy. Things are getting there at this end. We tend to miss the people that love to chat on here, so yeah can say we've missed you on here. :D Of course, me personally wouldn't be able to ask such a question...I dread to think what the response would be! hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:
🤣🤣 still up to your old tricks of finding ways to keep master put of the grounds? Haha
Yeyyy I'm missed, thought you'd all be jumping for joy while I was quiet 😜🤣🤣.
Well I miss you when you're nice to me 🤣🤣 xx
love Ivy xxx
LordLuken
Reactions:

Ivy-mai wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:55 pm

🤣🤣 still up to your old tricks of finding ways to keep master put of the grounds? Haha
🤣🤣🤣 What can I say, Olga is on high alert! She's been raining the new pack of killer guardian Al packers! :mrgreen:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣We aren't that cruel you know, we had to keep it civilised like, so a party or two...but no jumping it was strictly prohibited due to health and safety! 😜😜 :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:think: But I'm always nice to you... :shifty: :mrgreen:
Ivy-mai
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by Ivy-mai »

LordLuken wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:25 pm

🤣🤣🤣 What can I say, Olga is on high alert! She's been raining the new pack of killer guardian Al packers! :mrgreen:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣We aren't that cruel you know, we had to keep it civilised like, so a party or two...but no jumping it was strictly prohibited due to health and safety! 😜😜 :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Olga certainly sounds like she does a great job, pretty sure she is you're longest reigning member of staff, so she must be doing something well 🤣.
🤣🤣🤣 oh thanks lordy lol, knew you would all have a party without me 😪😪.
Hmm I do beg to differ that you're always nice to me, you and TM gang up on me when together 😝🤣 xx
love Ivy xxx
LordLuken
Reactions:

Ivy-mai wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:30 pm

Olga certainly sounds like she does a great job, pretty sure she is you're longest reigning member of staff, so she must be doing something well 🤣.
Hmm I do beg to differ that you're always nice to me, you and TM gang up on me when together 😝🤣 xx
Olga does an amazing job here at the Luken Manor and is especially good with security concerns. But then as a former security services operative for her own country I'm sure she'll cater to the needs of the Manor very well lol. She is indeed the longest serving member of my staff! 🤣
You are most welcome Ivy, anyway, you can't complain...you have been AWOL for....well for nigh on a year now :o How can you be invited to party when you are so difficult to get hold of! 🤣🤣🤣
:think: Hmmm...you can beg to differ as much as you like, that is a huge exaggeration of the truth, me and TM never gang up on you, I think you will find and the record will reflect that it's TM and Mad! :whistle: :shifty: 🤣🤣🤣
Ivy-mai
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by Ivy-mai »

LordLuken wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:33 pm

Olga does an amazing job here at the Luken Manor and is especially good with security concerns. But then as a former security services operative for her own country I'm sure she'll cater to the needs of the Manor very well lol. She is indeed the longest serving member of my staff! 🤣
You are most welcome Ivy, anyway, you can't complain...you have been AWOL for....well for nigh on a year now :o How can you be invited to party when you are so difficult to get hold of! 🤣🤣🤣
:think: Hmmm...you can beg to differ as much as you like, that is a huge exaggeration of the truth, me and TM never gang up on you, I think you will find and the record will reflect that it's TM and Mad! :whistle: :shifty: 🤣🤣🤣
Sounds like she must be the best at it all, otherwise she wouldn't be the longest serving member of staff haha.
You aren't very good with your dates are you, a year? Lol I was here around May time, and wasn't quite awol, was still whatsapping sporadically lol.
Nope, you would jump in too! Lol made still in trouble for jumping in, when he's supposed to be sticking up for me haha xx
love Ivy xxx
LordLuken
Reactions:

Ivy-mai wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:03 am Sounds like she must be the best at it all, otherwise she wouldn't be the longest serving member of staff haha.
You aren't very good with your dates are you, a year? Lol I was here around May time, and wasn't quite awol, was still whatsapping sporadically lol.
Nope, you would jump in too! Lol made still in trouble for jumping in, when he's supposed to be sticking up for me haha xx
🤣🤣🤣 I'm spot on with my dates thank you! lol Exactly, May is pretty much a yearish ago lol.
Whatsapping sporadically.... :think: ... yeah I'll give you that one, three months between replies! :P :mrgreen: :naughty: 🤣🤣🤣 :mrgreen:
How could you say such things about me, dear old Lordy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I rarely jump into anything these days, you not seen my age? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ivy-mai
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by Ivy-mai »

LordLuken wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:18 pm
Ivy-mai wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:03 am Sounds like she must be the best at it all, otherwise she wouldn't be the longest serving member of staff haha.
🤣🤣🤣 I'm spot on with my dates thank you! lol Exactly, May is pretty much a yearish ago lol.
Whatsapping sporadically.... :think: ... yeah I'll give you that one, three months between replies! :P :mrgreen: :naughty: 🤣🤣🤣 :mrgreen:
How could you say such things about me, dear old Lordy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I rarely jump into anything these days, you not seen my age? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Haha its not even a year ago lol, not quite half a year either lol.
Haha OK OK, I'm not great at remembering things, told you before send a moji nudge haha.
Haha fair point, though I know how old you are so... you could still jump 🤣🤣 xx
love Ivy xxx
LordLuken
Reactions:

Ivy-mai wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:47 pm
Haha OK OK, I'm not great at remembering things, told you before send a moji nudge haha.
:hand: Pfft, don't give me your codswallop girly we both know you were talking May 2020 :P 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Fair point to that one, need more of an alarm clock though I think... ;) :mrgreen:
I may still jump, usually when someone behind me shouts BOO! or I get fingers stuck in the electrical socket! 🤣🤣🤣
Ivy-mai
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by Ivy-mai »

LordLuken wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:10 pm
Ivy-mai wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:47 pm
:hand: Pfft, don't give me your codswallop girly we both know you were talking May 2020 :P 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Fair point to that one, need more of an alarm clock though I think... ;) :mrgreen:
I may still jump, usually when someone behind me shouts BOO! or I get fingers stuck in the electrical socket! 🤣🤣🤣
No, I've been on this year too! You obviously weren't about lol.
I have to set an alarm for everything these days haha, takes about 5 alarms to get me out if bed haha.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 ffs xx
love Ivy xxx
LordLuken
Reactions:

Ivy-mai wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:08 pm No, I've been on this year too! You obviously weren't about lol.
I have to set an alarm for everything these days haha, takes about 5 alarms to get me out if bed haha.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 ffs xx
Well, I know I've been missing a day or two 🤣🤣🤣!
I set an alarm to get up for work, trouble is the muscle memory in my arm and fist is that good the radio alarm only seems to sound for a short while before my arm automatically silences it...I've had days I 've been convinced it hasn't sounded as i'd forgotten I'd already shut it up! :mrgreen:
Ivy-mai
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by Ivy-mai »

LordLuken wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:18 pm
Ivy-mai wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:08 pm No, I've been on this year too! You obviously weren't about lol.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 ffs xx
Well, I know I've been missing a day or two 🤣🤣🤣!
I set an alarm to get up for work, trouble is the muscle memory in my arm and fist is that good the radio alarm only seems to sound for a short while before my arm automatically silences it...I've had days I 've been convinced it hasn't sounded as i'd forgotten I'd already shut it up! :mrgreen:
Haha I'm useless, more so when it's school holidays, any semblance of normality goes out of the window haha.
Omg that sounded sooo wrong, thought you where saying your hand and arm where what wakes you 🤣🤣.
That's why I set so many alarms on my phone, if I had just one I'd shut it òff and sleep in haha xx
love Ivy xxx
the master
Reactions:

Unread post by the master »

Ivy-mai wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:03 am

Sounds like she must be the best at it all, otherwise she wouldn't be the longest serving member of staff haha.
Tell me more about this Olga female....
Ivy-mai
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by Ivy-mai »

the master wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:05 am

She's the one that actively manages to keep you away from Lords grounds haha xx
love Ivy xxx
the master
Reactions:

Ivy-mai wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:52 pm

Plays rough and hard to get does she? Just like those sexy penguins
Ivy-mai
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by Ivy-mai »

the master wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:56 pm

I literally have nothing to say to you 🤣🤣🤣 xx
love Ivy xxx
the master
Reactions:

Ivy-mai wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:06 pm

Shush my pretty, shush, just eat your tuna and don't think about what's going to happen
Ivy-mai
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by Ivy-mai »

the master wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:13 pm

Shush my pretty, shush, just eat your tuna and don't think about what's going to happen
🤣🤣🤣 I don't like tuna, I like pretty rocks haha xx
love Ivy xxx
the master
Reactions:

Ivy-mai wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:16 pm
the master wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:13 pm

🤣🤣🤣 I don't like tuna, I like pretty rocks haha xx
A rock for a cock

Return to “OFF TOPIC”