Do not post new topics here
Ivy-mai
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Seeking chat buddies

Unread post by Ivy-mai »

Looking for people to come on the chat on a night. Seems that all my friends have disappeared from the chat, no idea whats happened to them all and I promise I didn't murder them 🀣. Where is everyone? Xx
love Ivy xxx
LordLuken
Reactions:

Re: Seeking chat buddies

Unread post by LordLuken »

Ivy-mai wrote: ↑Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:48 pm Looking for people to come on the chat on a night. Seems that all my friends have disappeared from the chat, no idea whats happened to them all and I promise I didn't murder them 🀣. Where is everyone? Xx
I will respond to your chat request!! Though for the record I don't believe you haven't murdered them, as I recall they were pretty much all present and correctish yesterday evening... :think: :lol: :lol:
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
Ivy-mai
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by Ivy-mai »

LordLuken wrote: ↑Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:52 pm
Ivy-mai wrote: ↑Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:48 pm Looking for people to come on the chat on a night. Seems that all my friends have disappeared from the chat, no idea whats happened to them all and I promise I didn't murder them 🀣. Where is everyone? Xx
I will respond to your chat request!! Though for the record I don't believe you haven't murdered them, as I recall they were pretty much all present and correctish yesterday evening... :think: :lol: :lol:
I promise you, I did not do anything to them, my kids are my witnesses, o didn't leave the house! 😜🀣🀣🀣 xx
love Ivy xxx
LordLuken
Reactions:

Ivy-mai wrote: ↑Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:54 pm
I promise you, I did not do anything to them, my kids are my witnesses, o didn't leave the house! 😜🀣🀣🀣 xx
I'd request to interview them, and get their witness testimonies, but I have reason to believe they may not have witnessed anything after you administered the chloroform to keep them quiet! :shifty: ;) :mrgreen: 🀣🀣🀣 :drool:
Ivy-mai
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by Ivy-mai »

LordLuken wrote: ↑Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:56 pm
I'd request to interview them, and get their witness testimonies, but I have reason to believe they may not have witnessed anything after you administered the chloroform to keep them quiet! :shifty: ;) :mrgreen: 🀣🀣🀣 :drool:
Had a feeling you would say that, they where all on the chat when I went to bed! Lol you are at least witness ti that haha xx
love Ivy xxx
LordLuken
Reactions:

Ivy-mai wrote: ↑Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:00 pm

Had a feeling you would say that, they where all on the chat when I went to bed! Lol you are at least witness ti that haha xx
:think: I see, I'll have a think back and see what I remember! 🀣🀣🀣
Ivy-mai
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by Ivy-mai »

LordLuken wrote: ↑Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:08 pm
Ivy-mai wrote: ↑Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:00 pm

:think: I see, I'll have a think back and see what I remember! 🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣 you will have to lordy haha xx
love Ivy xxx
mrmadness
Reactions:

Unread post by mrmadness »

I was a regular on there. Then she killed me and now I'm a ghost. Man it's hard getting a good internet connection in the afterlife. Though still easier than with KC.

Not sure how I died exactly. Think I was shagged to death after trying to obtain an elusive document called The List. Just remember seeing rabbits, a snake, a penguin and a bottle of chloroform. There was a guy called Heel hanging around with a camera. Simply The Best was playing on spotify. Being a ghost isn't bad though, most of LordLuken's exes are here too and longing for some action. Be afraid, be very afr...

Nah, only joking. To understand any of that pop on one evening/night and give Ivy some, erm, adult conversation.
the master
Reactions:

Unread post by the master »

I will be back, once I have had my theorpy for my transsexual penguin lust. When these pills wear off and I no longer have the urge to break in to the deep and spread my seed. I will be back to pick on you.
the master
Reactions:

Its rather sweet that you rather hang out with us bunch of pervs
Ivy-mai
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by Ivy-mai »

mrmadness wrote: ↑Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:49 pm I was a regular on there. Then she killed me and now I'm a ghost. Man it's hard getting a good internet connection in the afterlife. Though still easier than with KC.

Not sure how I died exactly. Think I was shagged to death after trying to obtain an elusive document called The List. Just remember seeing rabbits, a snake, a penguin and a bottle of chloroform. There was a guy called Heel hanging around with a camera. Simply The Best was playing on spotify. Being a ghost isn't bad though, most of LordLuken's exes are here too and longing for some action. Be afraid, be very afr...

Nah, only joking. To understand any of that pop on one evening/night and give Ivy some, erm, adult conversation.
🀣🀣🀣 glad you clarified that you weren't dead really lol. Though when is there ever really an adult conversation on the chat xx
love Ivy xxx
Ivy-mai
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by Ivy-mai »

the master wrote: ↑Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:33 am I will be back, once I have had my theorpy for my transsexual penguin lust. When these pills wear off and I no longer have the urge to break in to the deep and spread my seed. I will be back to pick on you.
🀣🀣🀣 bet the penguin therapy doesn't work! Lol xx
love Ivy xxx
mrmadness
Reactions:

Unread post by mrmadness »

Ivy-mai wrote: ↑Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:47 pm
mrmadness wrote: ↑Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:49 pm I was a regular on there. Then she killed me and now I'm a ghost. Man it's hard getting a good internet connection in the afterlife. Though still easier than with KC.

🀣🀣🀣 glad you clarified that you weren't dead really lol. Though when is there ever really an adult conversation on the chat xx
I have to make it clear for any intellectually challenged conspiracy theory types on the site. Don't want any of the MAD supporters seeking revenge lol.

It's mostly adult conversation - anal, sex, filming it, more anal, foot worship, cartoon characters that are pedos, even more anal, tie and tease, sex with animals, group stuff etc. Oh you mean actual normal conversation between adults? What's the hell is that!
Ivy-mai
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by Ivy-mai »

And you've all disappeared again haha xx
love Ivy xxx
LordLuken
Reactions:

Ivy-mai wrote: ↑Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:02 pm And you've all disappeared again haha xx
:think: I object to this statement, I've been on a couple of times at different times to which no one was here, so I just assumed you were all catching up on your missed cat naps. Bit like now really, I'm here but you buggers aren't! :snooty: :hand: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ivy-mai
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by Ivy-mai »

LordLuken wrote: ↑Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:23 pm
Ivy-mai wrote: ↑Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:02 pm And you've all disappeared again haha xx
:think: I object to this statement, I've been on a couple of times at different times to which no one was here, so I just assumed you were all catching up on your missed cat naps. Bit like now really, I'm here but you buggers aren't! :snooty: :hand: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Seems you're no longer awake after 8.30pm lordy, maybe its you napping, the rest of us at 4.30 have kids or work haha, sort yourself out lordy haha xx
love Ivy xxx
LordLuken
Reactions:

Ivy-mai wrote: ↑Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:02 pm
LordLuken wrote: ↑Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:23 pm
Seems you're no longer awake after 8.30pm lordy, maybe its you napping, the rest of us at 4.30 have kids or work haha, sort yourself out lordy haha xx
Pfft!!! I reiterate my prior statement! :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :snooty: :lol: :lol: :lol:
the master
Reactions:

Stop sticking brooms up people then. You know that's why the postman stopped coming around, he was sick and tired of you hiding in the bushes, waiting for him to bend down and post your post only for you to then run out of the bushes like some sort of medieval jousting competition and impale him.
Maybe, just maybe people with talk to you again.

Return to β€œOFF TOPIC”