Do not post new topics here
Ivy-mai
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

BEST AND WORST

Unread post by Ivy-mai »

Just for a laugh, I thought I would ask you all a question....

What is the best and worst sexual experience you've ever had? Lol
No naming if it is punting, just the experience and what happened lol xx
love Ivy xxx
royaldansk
Reactions:

Re: BEST AND WORST

Unread post by royaldansk »

That's a really tough one to ask to just narrow best and worst down to 1 each, I've had multiple meets and times with girlfriends that could be considered best but each has been a different activity, and I've had a few bad times that I could say are the worst.
One of the best though would be being pegged on my back while the girl gave me a hand job, great orgasm.
One of the worst was in the early days, had a girl come over and her body odour was so bad I lost my erection when she was on top and she had to blow me to keep the smell down wind
Ivy-mai
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by Ivy-mai »

royaldansk wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:09 pm That's a really tough one to ask to just narrow best and worst down to 1 each, I've had multiple meets and times with girlfriends that could be considered best but each has been a different activity, and I've had a few bad times that I could say are the worst.
One of the best though would be being pegged on my back while the girl gave me a hand job, great orgasm.
One of the worst was in the early days, had a girl come over and her body odour was so bad I lost my erection when she was on top and she had to blow me to keep the smell down wind
I know it is hard for me to narrow too, though one of the best or worst is fine lol. Just thought it would be a good topic and get us all chatting lol xx
love Ivy xxx
the master
Reactions:

Unread post by the master »

Worst: my first sexual experience. It involved someone 20 years older than me, Donner meat, oral and vomit... lots and lots of vomit.
Best:
For the cheek of it. Sex with an ex girlfriend's mum in my ex's bed 4 days after the break up
LiamTA
Reactions:

Unread post by LiamTA »

I am a personal stays personal type of person, so I’ll let you know about my punting experience. Only had two experience with punting, looking to change this though. :lol:

Best and my first time.

Was with the girl in the room and she was lovely kiss on the lips to calm me down and then we were off, laid down had a little cuddle and kiss, then she moved down me got me hard with her hands then lubed me up and then gave me a very nice tit wank, she was far too good and finished me off rather quickly, probably due to the first-time excitement of it all. then we had a bit more of a hug and kiss and I was getting hard again. She moved back down put a condom on with her mouth and then gave me the best blowjob of my life. save to say lasted a longer and she gave me a nice view of her arse and pussy when blowing me to completion. When it was all over, and I was dressed she gave me a kiss on the lips and sent me on my merry way.

Worst and 2nd time.

We entered the room she gave me a nice massage, then she gave me a tight condom that was struggling to stay on (not bragging here I’m perfectly average but a grower not a shower so she might have got the wrong impression) started to suck me off but the tight condom cut my blood off a bit too much and I started to look like an over ripe eggplant when I was hard she straddled and lowered herself on to me when then rode me like she was a robot stuck on the high setting and I lost any arousal and got soft and slipped out, she tried to get me hard again with her mouth but then the moment was gone and I called it there. I am not blaming the girl at all I should’ve said something, and she was very nice throughout all of it.
Last edited by LiamTA on Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Liam
LordLuken
Reactions:

Unread post by LordLuken »

:think: This is a pretty tough one really, sounds simple enough, but there are so many. Okay...
Best (so far) my first steps into the more kinkier fun, naturally I'm not gonna go into detail and it can always be argued that technically as we don't know what is around the corner the best might yet be to come ;) who knows!
Worst...well thhere was no experience. All my sexual experiences have been good, but the worst is punting related in which the WG never arrived. The experience that evening was sat on my own in a room waiting for someone that wasn't coming! :( :lol: Singing along to the 1976 classic by Eric Carman! :mrgreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN9CjAfo5n0
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
mickey
Reactions:

Unread post by mickey »

royaldansk wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:09 pm That's a really tough one to ask to just narrow best and worst down to 1 each, I've had multiple meets and times with girlfriends that could be considered best but each has been a different activity, and I've had a few bad times that I could say are the worst.
Got to ask been naive whats pegging on tbe back :doh:
Sponsor
royaldansk
Reactions:

Having a woman fuck me with a strap on (pegging, being pegged) while I'm laying on my back,
LordLuken wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:07 pm :think: This is a pretty tough one really, sounds simple enough, but there are so many. Okay...
Best (so far) my first steps into the more kinkier fun, naturally I'm not gonna go into detail and it can always be argued that technically as we don't know what is around the corner the best might yet be to come ;) who knows!
Worst...well thhere was no experience. All my sexual experiences have been good, but the worst is punting related in which the WG never arrived. The experience that evening was sat on my own in a room waiting for someone that wasn't coming! :( :lol: Singing along to the 1976 classic by Eric Carman! :mrgreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN9CjAfo5n0
Come on lord, a no show isn't a sexual experience, I had a girl take me to a house that wasn't hers or one she used, told me to wait near some bushes while she got the key as she walked down the drive, then 2 minutes later walked back onto the road away from me while talking on the phone, after I gave the money up front.
LordLuken
Reactions:

royaldansk wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:27 pm Come on lord, a no show isn't a sexual experience, I had a girl take me to a house that wasn't hers or one she used, told me to wait near some bushes while she got the key as she walked down the drive, then 2 minutes later walked back onto the road away from me while talking on the phone, after I gave the money up front.
Yeah that is the point though Royal I've been pretty lucky, not really had worse yet.
royaldansk
Reactions:

Ok then,Lucky you haha. I think I visited tiffinys once, I saw a blonde there, I was laid upright on a bed and she was using a dildo on me, I was very relaxed it felt soo good, not sure what happened, either she pushed it in too far or I some how sucked it in but she some how let go and the full thing just went in me, panic set in for both of us haha but luckily she put a condom on it and with a little coaxing we got it out hahaha, the would have been one of those embarrassing I fell on it stories at the hospital hahaha
hullnymph87
Reactions:

Unread post by hullnymph87 »

Tough is that to be fair there has been so many 🤣🤣

Worst probably be when I was about 18 my girlfriend at the time went home in a mood from town left me alone in good old sharkeys. I ended up bagging off , went home with a girl had a good bang and woke up to getting my head kicked in by her bloke and 2 mates .(served my right) . To make it worse I had to confess to my girlfriend at time what had happened when she inevitably wanted to call the rozzers.

Best well that would have to be when I banged my mate outside her home one night over a bollard , again in my late teens . Her dad and fiance looked out the window to see what all the noise was . It inevitably didn't go down well 🤣🤣 I did however manage to shoot my muck and be gone by time they got down the stairs 😆 just for pure comedy value of us both rushing to cum and be gone before theg got down this wins 🙈
Ivy-mai
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by Ivy-mai »

hullnymph87 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:48 am Tough is that to be fair there has been so many 🤣🤣

Worst probably be when I was about 18 my girlfriend at the time went home in a mood from town left me alone in good old sharkeys. I ended up bagging off , went home with a girl had a good bang and woke up to getting my head kicked in by her bloke and 2 mates .(served my right) . To make it worse I had to confess to my girlfriend at time what had happened when she inevitably wanted to call the rozzers.

Bit of a naughty boy? 🤣🤣

Best well that would have to be when I banged my mate outside her home one night over a bollard , again in my late teens . Her dad and fiance looked out the window to see what all the noise was . It inevitably didn't go down well 🤣🤣 I did however manage to shoot my muck and be gone by time they got down the stairs 😆 just for pure comedy value of us both rushing to cum and be gone before theg got down this wins 🙈
That is fucking funny! 🤣🤣 tbf I was caught with an ex by his mother, he left the bedroom door wide open 🤣🤣 xx
love Ivy xxx
marko
Reactions:

Unread post by marko »

LordLuken wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:50 pm
royaldansk wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:27 pm Come on lord, a no show isn't a sexual experience, I had a girl take me to a house that wasn't hers or one she used, told me to wait near some bushes while she got the key as she walked down the drive, then 2 minutes later walked back onto the road away from me while talking on the phone, after I gave the money up front.
Yeah that is the point though Royal I've been pretty lucky, not really had worse yet.
I bet the girls who saw you have :lol:
Vote Luken
LordLuken
Reactions:

marko wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:28 am
LordLuken wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:50 pm
I bet the girls who saw you have :lol:
:doh: :naughty: C'mon the Marko, lets hear yours! :mrgreen:
hullnymph87
Reactions:

Ivy-mai wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:10 am
hullnymph87 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:48 am Tough is that to be fair there has been so many 🤣🤣

Bit of a naughty boy? 🤣🤣

That is fucking funny! 🤣🤣 tbf I was caught with an ex by his mother, he left the bedroom door wide open 🤣🤣 xx
Bit of a naughty boy? I was a full on cunt back then 🤣🤣 I mean I'm still a cunt but I'm an alright cunt now 🙈 ye I got caught by my old man and step mother many of times 🤣🤣 but iv never been shy and don't get embarrassed so all good x
Ivy-mai
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by Ivy-mai »

hullnymph87 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:31 pm

Bit of a naughty boy? 🤣🤣

Bit of a naughty boy? I was a full on cunt back then 🤣🤣 I mean I'm still a cunt but I'm an alright cunt now 🙈 ye I got caught by my old man and step mother many of times 🤣🤣 but iv never been shy and don't get embarrassed so all good x
Pretty sure most have been there! 🤣🤣 either in their younger days, or older days 🤣. Its how you learn lol xx
love Ivy xxx
hullnymph87
Reactions:

Ivy-mai wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:44 pm

Bit of a naughty boy? 🤣🤣

Pretty sure most have been there! 🤣🤣 either in their younger days, or older days 🤣. Its how you learn lol xx
Character building 🤣🤣
Ivy-mai
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by Ivy-mai »

Thats exactly it! 🤣🤣🤣 xx
love Ivy xxx
hullnymph87
Reactions:

Ivy-mai wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:59 pm Thats exactly it! 🤣🤣🤣 xx
What doesn't kill you or give you aids makes you stronger 🤣🤣
Ivy-mai
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by Ivy-mai »

hullnymph87 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:03 pm
🤣🤣🤣 ffs! Pmsl xx
love Ivy xxx
the master
Reactions:

Ivy-mai wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:06 pm
I am so getting that quote on a tshirt
the master
Reactions:

hullnymph87 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:48 pm
Ivy-mai wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:44 pm

Character building 🤣🤣
At the tender age of 14 after playing football with my mates. We all went back to his unexpectedly. We caught his mum and dad at it... but his mum was being daddy and and his dad was dressed like a mummy.
hullnymph87
Reactions:

the master wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:18 pm
As long as I get the royalties 🤣🤣
Ivy-mai
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by Ivy-mai »

hullnymph87 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:32 pm
the master wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:18 pm

As long as I get the royalties 🤣🤣

Not likely to get anything out of master 🤣🤣🤣 xx
love Ivy xxx
Ivy-mai
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by Ivy-mai »

LiamTA wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:32 pm I am a personal stays personal type of person, so I’ll let you know about my punting experience. Only had two experience with punting, looking to change this though. :lol:

Best and my first time.

Was with the girl in the room and she was lovely kiss on the lips to calm me down and then we were off, laid down had a little cuddle and kiss, then she moved down me got me hard with her hands then lubed me up and then gave me a very nice tit wank, she was far too good and finished me off rather quickly, probably due to the first-time excitement of it all. then we had a bit more of a hug and kiss and I was getting hard again. She moved back down put a condom on with her mouth and then gave me the best blowjob of my life. save to say lasted a longer and she gave me a nice view of her arse and pussy when blowing me to completion. When it was all over, and I was dressed she gave me a kiss on the lips and sent me on my merry way.

Worst and 2nd time.

We entered the room she gave me a nice massage, then she gave me a tight condom that was struggling to stay on (not bragging here I’m perfectly average but a grower not a shower so she might have got the wrong impression) started to suck me off but the tight condom cut my blood off a bit too much and I started to look like an over ripe eggplant when I was hard she straddled and lowered herself on to me when then rode me like she was a robot stuck on the high setting and I lost any arousal and got soft and slipped out, she tried to get me hard again with her mouth but then the moment was gone and I called it there. I am not blaming the girl at all I should’ve said something, and she was very nice throughout all of it.
That was a nice one, on your 1st go! Sorry to hear about the strangulation on the 2nd though 🤣🤣🤣 xx
love Ivy xxx

Return to “OFF TOPIC”