Do not post new topics here
Ivy-mai
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Mental asylum

Unread post by Ivy-mai »

Just checking to see who wants to check into the mental asylum tonight? (The chat room, and thats all it can be described as, with the likes of Lord and master 🀣🀣)

I've nothing to do, and hoping to get it busy again, and lord keeps nagging me to get on it haha xx
love Ivy xxx
Georgia69xxx
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Re: Mental asylum

Unread post by Georgia69xxx »

I'll come on for a bit x
mickey
Reactions:

Unread post by mickey »

Count me in seen as we having a party :dance:
Sponsor
Ivy-mai
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by Ivy-mai »

Yeyyyyy let me know when you're going to be on and I'll be in there 😁😁, be nice to speak to you all again.
I'll be hanging around here reading and replying to things for a while probably lol xx
love Ivy xxx
the master
Reactions:

Unread post by the master »

Let me chew through my restraints and I will be on. Personally Ivy. I think my reviews of what happens when we are together should go in here. It's more suited.
Ivy-mai
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by Ivy-mai »

the master wrote: ↑Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:36 pm Let me chew through my restraints and I will be on. Personally Ivy. I think my reviews of what happens when we are together should go in here. It's more suited.
🀣🀣 only more suited to here because you turn up in a daft mask, with a horses tail and female clothing and shoes πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£, or trying to pay with stones and fish 🀣🀣🀣.

This place is slightly like a mental asylum though 🀣 xx
love Ivy xxx
the master
Reactions:

Will lord be on? I mean it is Christmas and he is like scrooge. He is probably busy knocking down hospitals and homeless shelters ready to build a new wing on his manor
the master
Reactions:

Ivy-mai wrote: ↑Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:41 pm
the master wrote: ↑Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:36 pm Let me chew through my restraints and I will be on. Personally Ivy. I think my reviews of what happens when we are together should go in here. It's more suited.
🀣🀣 only more suited to here because you turn up in a daft mask, with a horses tail and female clothing and shoes πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£, or trying to pay with stones and fish 🀣🀣🀣.

This place is slightly like a mental asylum though 🀣 xx
Yet your the one that plays peek-a-boo with your own penis.
the master
Reactions:

Ivy is not shy when it comes to her squirting ability. But it has got to that point now that has spiked my curiosity. If I put a love egg up her and then sealed her legs shut... which other holes would she squirt from. I'm liking it to geezers in iceland. Many holes, but which out will squirt next?
Ivy-mai
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by Ivy-mai »

Omg! You started that and I lost all concentration and just absolutely laughed my arse off! My stomach was killing me for laughing so much 🀣🀣🀣.

🀣🀣 you are a funny fucker! May come out if my ears! I'd be worried if it started coming out of my bottom πŸ˜• 🀣🀣 xx
love Ivy xxx
the master
Reactions:

Ivy-mai wrote: ↑Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:54 pm Omg! You started that and I lost all concentration and just absolutely laughed my arse off! My stomach was killing me for laughing so much 🀣🀣🀣.

🀣🀣 you are a funny fucker! May come out if my ears! I'd be worried if it started coming out of my bottom πŸ˜• 🀣🀣 xx
Actually, if you are on top, I cant see if you have actually just shat poo gravy all over me. I'm just assuming you have cum.xx
Ivy-mai
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by Ivy-mai »

the master wrote: ↑Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:58 pm
Ivy-mai wrote: ↑Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:54 pm Omg! You started that and I lost all concentration and just absolutely laughed my arse off! My stomach was killing me for laughing so much 🀣🀣🀣.

Actually, if you are on top, I cant see if you have actually just shat poo gravy all over me. I'm just assuming you have cum.xx
🀣🀣🀣 ffs! You get worse!
Hey at least you can say I allowed you to involve penguins 🀣🀣 xx
love Ivy xxx
the master
Reactions:

I have out done myself this time. Wait until you see what I have acquired for you.
Ivy-mai
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by Ivy-mai »

the master wrote: ↑Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:24 pm I have out done myself this time. Wait until you see what I have acquired for you.
That doesn't fill me with comfort, just anxiety of whats to come next! 🀣🀣🀣 xx
love Ivy xxx
LordLuken
Reactions:

Unread post by LordLuken »

Ivy-mai wrote: ↑Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:33 pm Just checking to see who wants to check into the mental asylum tonight? (The chat room, and thats all it can be described as, with the likes of Lord and master 🀣🀣)

I've nothing to do, and hoping to get it busy again, and lord keeps nagging me to get on it haha xx
Had to answer this one first I suppose! 🀣🀣 Yep I'll be there lol. And yeah I never realised how much I would have to nagg at you to get you to get your butt on there! And it was you that started all this back off in March I might add! :o :lol: :lol: :lol:
the master wrote: ↑Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:44 pm Will lord be on? I mean it is Christmas and he is like scrooge. He is probably busy knocking down hospitals and homeless shelters ready to build a new wing on his manor
bah HUMBUG!!! : :angry-cussingwhite: :angry-tappingfoot: :angry-tappingfoot: 🀣🀣🀣 I suspect though you are mixing me up with the genuine scrooge when it comes to Christmas...Champ! The meer mention of the word and he's raging 🀣🀣🀣. Speaking of which, where is he? he should be on here by now! :D
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
LordLuken
Reactions:

Unread post by LordLuken »

Ivy-mai wrote: ↑Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:34 pm
the master wrote: ↑Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:24 pm I have out done myself this time. Wait until you see what I have acquired for you.
Relax, you know he'll have got you a matching pingu utfit to go wth his own, the mask, some kind of odd egg thingy which he'll claim is part of the penguin theme, a bucket of fish, some shiny pebbles and....erm....I'm guessing a new broomstick if what I've been reading these past weeks is to go by! :o :whistle: :shifty: :mrgreen:
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
Ivy-mai
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by Ivy-mai »

LordLuken wrote: ↑Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:37 pm
Ivy-mai wrote: ↑Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:33 pm Just checking to see who wants to check into the mental asylum tonight? (The chat room, and thats all it can be described as, with the likes of Lord and master 🀣🀣)

Had to answer this one first I suppose! 🀣🀣 Yep I'll be there lol. And yeah I never realised how much I would have to nagg at you to get you to get your butt on there! And it was you that started all this back off in March I might add! :o :lol: :lol: :lol:
the master wrote: ↑Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:44 pm Will lord be on? I mean it is Christmas and he is like scrooge. He is probably busy knocking down hospitals and homeless shelters ready to build a new wing on his manor
bah HUMBUG!!! : :angry-cussingwhite: :angry-tappingfoot: :angry-tappingfoot: 🀣🀣🀣 I suspect though you are mixing me up with the genuine scrooge when it comes to Christmas...Champ! The meer mention of the word and he's raging 🀣🀣🀣. Speaking of which, where is he? he should be on here by now! :D
I know i know, I shouldn't have left you nagging so long about it 🀣🀣, but I'm on and I'm chatting away to you all again and hopefully regularly from now on haha. Xx
LordLuken wrote: ↑Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:39 pm
Relax, you know he'll have got you a matching pingu utfit to go wth his own, the mask, some kind of odd egg thingy which he'll claim is part of the penguin theme, a bucket of fish, some shiny pebbles and....erm....I'm guessing a new broomstick if what I've been reading these past weeks is to go by! :o :whistle: :shifty: :mrgreen:
Possibly but it does get worse each time I see him, so I'm now wondering what it could be this time! I swear our meets have just become a laughing matter, he comes over and I spend the next hour of so pmsl 🀣🀣🀣🀣 xx
love Ivy xxx
mrmadness
Reactions:

Unread post by mrmadness »

Yes!!!!!!

I found a thread where I truly belong.
the master
Reactions:

Ivy-mai wrote: ↑Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:45 pm

I know i know, I shouldn't have left you nagging so long about it 🀣🀣, but I'm on and I'm chatting away to you all again and hopefully regularly from now on haha. Xx
Possibly but it does get worse each time I see him, so I'm now wondering what it could be this time! I swear our meets have just become a laughing matter, he comes over and I spend the next hour of so pmsl 🀣🀣🀣🀣 xx
Not sure about the pointing at my willy whilst you are Psml though xx
Ivy-mai
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by Ivy-mai »

mrmadness wrote: ↑Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:46 am Yes!!!!!!

I found a thread where I truly belong.
Glad to see you here, though I am sad to know you wouldn't be forking out to have the best of the best playing me! Emma Stone may be ginger but she can dye her hair and then she has the freckles like me 🀣🀣 Sheridan doesn't quite have that whole freckled look 🀣🀣. I'm disappointed lol xx
love Ivy xxx
Ivy-mai
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by Ivy-mai »

the master wrote: ↑Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:45 am

Honestly I can't help but laugh at it, sorry 🀣🀣 (not sorry) xx
love Ivy xxx
the master
Reactions:

Ivy-mai wrote: ↑Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:55 am
the master wrote: ↑Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:45 am

Honestly I can't help but laugh at it, sorry 🀣🀣 (not sorry) xx
All because it's not as big as your. Xx
Ivy-mai
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by Ivy-mai »

🀣🀣 don't be jealous! Mines always going to be bigger and better 🀣🀣🀣 xx
love Ivy xxx
the master
Reactions:

Btw folks. I've found out what Ivy uses the chloroform for. Put it this way, she is like a demonic possession and vocal with it, but you never hear her neighbours complain. I think she chloroform them when she is working so she doesnt get noise complaints.
the master
Reactions:

Ivy-mai wrote: ↑Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:35 pm 🀣🀣 don't be jealous! Mines always going to be bigger and better 🀣🀣🀣 xx
Invest in glow in the dark condoms and we can re enact the starwars battle scene between Luke and Vader. Xx

Return to β€œOFF TOPIC”