Summer and Jasmine

Moderator: Angels

Forum rules
kiljoy
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Summer and Jasmine

Unread post by kiljoy »

Where to start. A fantastic 2 hours with these beautiful gorgeous intelligent ladies. Fantastic tits on both ladies and plenty of dirty talk. Full interaction with some anal play both ways. And I mustn't forget the watersports! Just like turning on a tap. Don't miss this show you'll regret it. Jasmine is going out of circulation for a few weeks whilst she has a minor procedure so go to see her before she departs. Thank you ladies until the next time. I can't wait.
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Re: Summer and Jasmine

Unread post by Angels »

Aww what a fab report! Thank you! Glad you had fun xxxx
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Re: Summer and Jasmine

Unread post by Jasminexoxo »

kiljoy wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:44 pm Where to start. A fantastic 2 hours with these beautiful gorgeous intelligent ladies. Fantastic tits on both ladies and plenty of dirty talk. Full interaction with some anal play both ways. And I mustn't forget the watersports! Just like turning on a tap. Don't miss this show you'll regret it. Jasmine is going out of circulation for a few weeks whilst she has a minor procedure so go to see her before she departs. Thank you ladies until the next time. I can't wait.
Aw we enjoyed this session so much! Thank you and for our shoes to! Xxx
Image “Innocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

Return to “Rota”