Moderator: Angels

Forum rules
jellylegs
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

summer 15/2/23

Unread post by jellylegs »

Well what can i say about this gorgeous blonde that hasn't already been said

As always summer was naked within seconds of entering the room and laying on the bed I knew the next hour would be interesting
As always it started with a back rub but not on me tho summer likes to get spoilt lol
I will say I did get a massage from summer later and it was awesome must have been classed as a vip today 😀
I always have a good time and a good laugh with this blonde bombshell can't wait to see her again

Summer you are a diamond as are all the lady's at angels
Summer37
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Re: summer 15/2/23

Unread post by Summer37 »

jellylegs wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:59 pm Well what can i say about this gorgeous blonde that hasn't already been said

As always summer was naked within seconds of entering the room and laying on the bed I knew the next hour would be interesting
As always it started with a back rub but not on me tho summer likes to get spoilt lol
I will say I did get a massage from summer later and it was awesome must have been classed as a vip today 😀
I always have a good time and a good laugh with this blonde bombshell can't wait to see her again

Thank you so much what a lovely thing to say and I am so glad you enjoyed your special massage 😜
Hope to see you xx
jellylegs
Reactions:

Unread post by jellylegs »

It was a Honour to receive your special massage same again next time
Summer37
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Unread post by Summer37 »

jellylegs wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:39 pm It was a Honour to receive your special massage same again next time
One special massage coming your way hehe 😜
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Unread post by Angels »

jellylegs wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:59 pm Well what can i say about this gorgeous blonde that hasn't already been said

Oh our Summer is something else isn’t she! You are always our VIP 😂 see you soon and thank you for another fab report xx
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

Return to “CHRISSY'S ANGELS”