uk punt ..

Treble99
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

uk punt ..

Unread post by Treble99 »

been on it years but only been able to look anyone on it how the fook do you pay ? some sort of crypto money is there an idiots guide to get £20 worth :?
Silkhands
Reactions:

Re: uk punt ..

Unread post by Silkhands »

Can you give more info please? I haven't a clue what you're asking about or for.
Treble99
Reactions:

Silkhands wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:33 pm Can you give more info please? I haven't a clue what you're asking about or for.
do you go on uk punt ? if so how do you pay its £20 a year... if you have never been on google it :)
LordLuken
Reactions:

Unread post by LordLuken »

Treble99 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:35 pm
Silkhands wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:33 pm Can you give more info please? I haven't a clue what you're asking about or for.
do you go on uk punt ? if so how do you pay its £20 a year... if you have never been on google it :)
Ok, I'm not being funny but putting "uk punt" into google brings up a lot of unassociated and unrelated crap mainly dealing with betting. If you have a link that would be helpful to post it here and then any of the members can link to the site and have a look. Having not seen the site myself mainly because I cannot seem to find it and have never heard of it my guess would be that you pay via debit or credit card. Now I know some sites are using a more adult friendly method of payment called paysafe which is basically you set an account up and obtain a voucher to the relevant value fro a local newsagent or similar that offer this service and add it, much like pay as you go on mobiles. That said I cannot confirm this without seeing the site. :think:
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
RobbieJ
Reactions:

Unread post by RobbieJ »

People who have been on UK Punting for years don't have to pay. They changed their policy fairly recently. Having said that I got a new computer recently and now have to log in again and am having password issues. I suspect that I will need to pay which I am not willing to do for that site.
Treble99
Reactions:

RobbieJ wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:52 am People who have been on UK Punting for years don't have to pay. They changed their policy fairly recently. Having said that I got a new computer recently and now have to log in again and am having password issues. I suspect that I will need to pay which I am not willing to do for that site.
that might be the case for me I do keep changing my computer and I have been on years but I cant log on I am not bothered about the £20 it want you to pay in crypto currency which I dont have clue how to do ...
Treble99
Reactions:

LordLuken wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:30 pm
Treble99 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:35 pm
Ok, I'm not being funny but putting "uk punt" into google brings up a lot of unassociated and unrelated crap mainly dealing with betting. If you have a link that would be helpful to post it here and then any of the members can link to the site and have a look. Having not seen the site myself mainly because I cannot seem to find it and have never heard of it my guess would be that you pay via debit or credit card. Now I know some sites are using a more adult friendly method of payment called paysafe which is basically you set an account up and obtain a voucher to the relevant value fro a local newsagent or similar that offer this service and add it, much like pay as you go on mobiles. That said I cannot confirm this without seeing the site. :think:

its called uk punting .... if you want to search a girl you can get all her reviews on it which is usually what I do especially if going out of town it used to be a good site if you can get on... as for a link I am of the vintage age and crap on these things !!
Wraith
Founder
Founder
Reactions:

Unread post by Wraith »

I'm assuming this is it https://www.ukpunting.com/
It is easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they have been fooled
Please help the forum by becoming a subscriber
click here for more info
Treble99
Reactions:

Wraith wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:31 pm I'm assuming this is it https://www.ukpunting.com/
thats it...
Wraith
Founder
Founder
Reactions:

Unread post by Wraith »

From what i can gather you create an account for bitcoin here
https://www.blockchain.com/
Deposit what you need, then go to uk punt to pay, they will show you a q code to scan this takes your payment.

Assuming you have a phome that can do this,
personally sounds like a lot of hassle.

Also worth remembering that bitcoin fluctuates madly so best to deposit more than you need.
It is easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they have been fooled
Please help the forum by becoming a subscriber
click here for more info
Treble99
Reactions:

Wraith wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:19 pm From what i can gather you create an account for bitcoin here
https://www.blockchain.com/
Deposit what you need, then go to uk punt to pay, they will show you a q code to scan this takes your payment.

Assuming you have a phome that can do this,
personally sounds like a lot of hassle.

Also worth remembering that bitcoin fluctuates madly so best to deposit more than you need.
as said I just used to go on I can go on and read some reviews but cant post ... its a good site for reviews
Stubby
Reactions:

Unread post by Stubby »

[/quote]

as said I just used to go on I can go on and read some reviews but cant post ... its a good site for reviews
[/quote]

I still get on the yorkshire and humber reviews for free,
Stubby
Reactions:

Unread post by Stubby »

Treble99
Reactions:

Stubby wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:03 pm
[/quote]

[/quote]

can you post or log in ? and can you only look at 10 reviews ?
royaldansk
Reactions:

Unread post by royaldansk »

Treble99 wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:22 pm
Stubby wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:03 pm
[/quote]

can you post or log in ? and can you only look at 10 reviews ?
[/quote]

I've not been a member before but I used that link and looked at 10 reviews, then it stopped me for the day
Skodadriver
Reactions:

Unread post by Skodadriver »

I joined UKPunting about 5 years ago,found it useful for girls who massage.Met a few , had some good massages.I upset the head moderator and got banned.No great loss and I would not pay to join even if they let me back.

Return to “GENERAL CHAT”