New Video/Chatroom

Wraith
Founder
Founder
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

New Video/Chatroom

Unread post by Wraith »

There is a new chatroom installed bottom right of screen.
It allows users to:
Chat in a group chatroom (General).
Chat in one to one private rooms
Create your own group chat room, private or public.
Block users.
It also allows one to one private or group video rooms. This feature is only available to use on a PC or laptop.
It is easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they have been fooled
Please help the forum by becoming a subscriber
click here for more info
champ
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Re: New Video/Chatroom

Unread post by champ »

sammy jane wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:18 pm Set up some sort of 'buy credit' scheme so we can have saucy online sessions
Easier to set up a pay pal account/Bank transfer like and get guy to pay ur prefared amount.
If it was to pay to the site it causes hassle getting payment to you.
~ Now i have you in my mind - i have you forever ~
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.
Registered Users can now send a maximum of 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,
Wraith
Founder
Founder
Reactions:

Unread post by Wraith »

champ wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:43 pm

Easier to set up a pay pal account/Bank transfer like and get guy to pay ur prefared amount.
Yes you would have to arrange your own payment method.
If we provide payment options , tokens etc, it becomes a headache tax man etc.
Much prefer to offer the platform for free :D
click here for more info
LordLuken
Reactions:

Unread post by LordLuken »

champ wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:43 pm Easier to set up a pay pal account/Bank transfer like and get guy to pay ur prefared amount.
:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: That ain't gonna happen Champ, no disrespect intended towards Sammy, but in general a lot of people will not go for that and if you think about it you'll know why. :doh: :D
sammy jane wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:16 pm Tried it with bank transfer but punters get funny, got one from brid that wanted outcall and ummed and arrghed about transferring 10 up front so i know its not a timewaster, i just said trust goes both ways, have to do that
There are a lot of girls that seem to ask this, but all seem to forget why guys won't do it or are funny about it...common sense should answer that one. (Privacy and discretion are supposed to be assured by both parties) Many of the guys are doing this without the knowledge of families, wives, girfriends, signiicant others etc. So what do you think happens when they make this bank transfer and for whatever reason the family, wife, parter etc. sees the bank statement which says £10 tranferred to Sammy Jayne (Sorry Sammy I'm not picking on you, I'm just using you as an example :D )? It will cause questions to be asked, or suspisions in the minds of the partners maybe enough for them to dig deeper etc. It's a high risk of relationship or marital breakup. £10 in the grander scheme isn't that much, but some of the girls want 20 - 30% of the toal fee transferred, so you can imagine the problems and questions that are going arise from a guy trying to explain that to his partner. Interestingly enough many of the girls that ask for these upfront deposits to be paid by bank transfer also say they offer a "private and discreet services" :shock: :liar: ....Private and discreet (both girls and guys for obvious reasons rarely use their real names), but you want the client to give personally identifying information and you're going to give potentially identifying information to a client (total stranger) before agreeing to a meeting? :think: I don't think so. :lol: Anyone operating this policy gets bypassed by me and many more should do the same. The risk is just far too great for people you don't know.
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
Millerman
Reactions:

Unread post by Millerman »

Absolutely spot on :text-+1: :text-goodpost:
Click here for more!
mickey
Reactions:

Unread post by mickey »

:text-goodpost:
Sponsor
champ
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Unread post by champ »

Chat looks to be working on mobile now.
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.
Registered Users can now send a maximum of 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
Wraith
Founder
Founder
Reactions:

Unread post by Wraith »

I agree with your assertion LL, but only based on the punters who are cheating on someone,
There are lots of single punters out there who don't have to hide bank statements, I receive both transfers and paypal
for subscriptions. All web cam companies require digital payment and they seem to thrive.
click here for more info
LordLuken
Reactions:

Wraith wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:35 pm I agree with your assertion LL, but only based on the punters who are cheating on someone,
There are lots of single punters out there who don't have to hide bank statements, I receive both transfers and paypal
for subscriptions. All web cam companies require digital payment and they seem to thrive.
My thoughts only really covered the guys and girls that are in relationships etc. and I was referring more to the girls that want guys to make a deposit via bank transfer before they will accept a booking. Saying that though there are a lot of single guys that do this that still won't give a girl a deposit via bank transfer etc. for an outcall booking. In this line of entertainment it's a payment on arrival arrangement, strictly cash handed to the lady when she turns up for the meeting. I get the timewaster reasoning, but this works both ways too I've had my time wasted by girls that have been booked and just not bothered showing up for the booking. Don't think it would it would go down well though if I were to ask for a deposit from any girls I see in the future for me to make the booking based on my experiences of timewasting girls! :lol: :lol:

There are lots that don't need to hide bank statements this is true, but I'm one of those that is a firm believer in not taking un-necessary risks. Why would I make a deposit via electronic means when I don't know the person I'm sending the money to and I can pay the lady in cash if she turns up, thus preserving my anonimity. Subscrition and web-cam companies yeah I get that. Again though I've done the webcam bit in the past, for what it cost for the time I got to be honest it would have been more fulfilling to just book the girl for 45 minutes and meet in person. :lol: Each to there own on that one though.
Wraith
Founder
Founder
Reactions:

Unread post by Wraith »

I thought we were just talking about the web cam facility :)
click here for more info
LordLuken
Reactions:

Wraith wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:10 pm I thought we were just talking about the web cam facility :)
Good point, I've taken this topic a little off topic... :doh:
champ
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Unread post by champ »

sammy jane wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:46 pm
LordLuken wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:52 pm
Wraith wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:10 pm I thought we were just talking about the web cam facility :)
Im talking about webcam... How else would a viewer pay besides transfer... Carrier pigeon?
There is other options.,like transfar via one mobile to another in credit (Needs looking into on how to do this).
Also prepayment cards. I believe you can get paypal busness cards.ive never sold anything on ebay but receiving money can be tranfared this way .there is other cards/options out there.
Sammy if your on any national forums this would be a good question to ask the other Ladys ?
LordLuken
Reactions:

sammy jane wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:16 pm Im talking about webcam... How else would a viewer pay besides transfer... Carrier pigeon?
Depends on the system. Carrier Pigeon sounds good to me, that is the best system I think! :lol: :lol: :lol: So if I can request a show then Sammy...I'll pay you shall we say 3 Carrier Pigeons for this. :whistle: :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :P
sammy jane wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:46 pmTried it with bank transfer but punters get funny, got one from brid that wanted outcall and ummed and arrghed about transferring 10 up front so i know its not a timewaster, i just said trust goes both ways, have to do that
My original posts were more in connection with this comment which sounds more like a request for a deposit for an outcall. :D :mrgreen:
LordLuken
Reactions:

champ wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:36 pm
sammy jane wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:46 pm
LordLuken wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:52 pm
Im talking about webcam... How else would a viewer pay besides transfer... Carrier pigeon?
There is other options.,like transfar via one mobile to another in credit (Needs looking into on how to do this).
Also prepayment cards. I believe you can get paypal busness cards.ive never sold anything on ebay but receiving money can be tranfared this way .there is other cards/options out there.
Sammy if your on any national forums this would be a good question to ask the other Ladys ?
There is an option called Safe Pay. You basically setup an online account and top it up in much the same way you do a mobile phone (purchase voucher from local newsagent etc.) You pay that into your online account and spend that. You can make paynent or at least you used to be able to make payment without transmitting any kind of personal information with the payment. This was about a year ago when I saw this though so would need to be looked at properly. I'll see if I can find the details from what I had a while back and will post further when I do. :D

Return to “GENERAL CHAT”