GENERAL CHAT AND QUESTIONS ABOUT DISCRETION

Moderator: sylvia

Forum rules
RobJeffers
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Re: covid vaccinations

Unread post by RobJeffers »

Millerman wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:17 pm I have no issues with people not wanting to take the vaccine.
If they don’t want to take it that’s up to them and there will be more available for people who do want it.
My issue is ridiculous conspiracy theories, people who believe sucking on a grapefruit and lemon will cure most ailments and idiots trying to intimidate people going for the jab.
It’s simple. If you want the jab then go and get it.
If you don’t, then don’t.
That's all very well until misguided MPs want those who choose not to have the jab to be sacked.

Could kill!' MP Roger Gale demands compulsory jabs passports & un-jabbed should lose jobs

Taken from yesterday's Daily Express.
Wraith
Founder
Founder
Reactions:

Unread post by Wraith »

Vaccine passports...... another conspiracy theory proven correct.
4th jab been issued in Israel but it is for the greater good.

It is easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they have been fooled
Please help the forum by becoming a subscriber
click here for more info
Millerman
Reactions:

Unread post by Millerman »

Wraith wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:51 pm Vaccine passports...... another conspiracy theory proven correct.
4th jab been issued in Israel but it is for the greater good.

Ask yourself are these “conspiracy theories” for the greater good?….???
Click here for more!
Wraith
Founder
Founder
Reactions:

Unread post by Wraith »

Millerman wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:42 pm
If they make people question the narrative, for sure they are.
click here for more info
Violamilf
Reactions:

Unread post by Violamilf »

Wraith wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:39 pm
But again, most don't have an opinion and they follow the crowd...
Millerman
Reactions:

Violamilf wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:09 pm
Wraith wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:39 pm
But again, most don't have an opinion and they follow the crowd...
Or maybe they follow the science….
Click here for more!
Wraith
Founder
Founder
Reactions:

Unread post by Wraith »

Millerman wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:58 am
Or maybe they follow the science….
The science for the last 2 years..

2 weeks to flatten the curve
6ft the virus is safe
sat down eating your safe
wear some cotton cloth, your safe
take a vaccine your safe
take a second one your safe
take a 3rd your safe
4th vaccine for the milder omicron variant ready in 2 months.

Pfizer, BioNTech and Moderna are making combined profits of $65,000 every minute from their COVID-19 vaccines
Definition of a vaccine : A vaccine is a biological preparation that provides active acquired immunity to a particular infectious disease.
It does not give you immunity nor does it stop the spread.
download (3).jpg
But yeah lets trust the Science
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
click here for more info
Stubby
Reactions:

Unread post by Stubby »

I hope they start adding the vaccine to the drinking water, like all the stuff they put in mass produced bread for the general health of the population.
RobbieJ
Reactions:

Unread post by RobbieJ »

Stubby wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:01 pm I hope they start adding the vaccine to the drinking water, like all the stuff they put in mass produced bread for the general health of the population.
Seems a bit cruel. I have been told by my doctor that I can't have the boosters without it giving a serious, possibly fatal reaction so putting it in drinking water would possibly kill me off.
Millerman
Reactions:

RobbieJ wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:58 pm
Stubby wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:01 pm I hope they start adding the vaccine to the drinking water, like all the stuff they put in mass produced bread for the general health of the population.
Seems a bit cruel. I have been told by my doctor that I can't have the boosters without it giving a serious, possibly fatal reaction so putting it in drinking water would possibly kill me off.
I think he’s jesting
Click here for more!
Millerman
Reactions:

Glad you are following the science RobbieJ and listening to the advice given.
Pity a small minority don’t and won’t get vaccinated to protect themselves and people like yourself.
Talking to somebody a few days ago, she is in total denial of corvid. It does not exist.
It’s all a conspiracy she believes.
She probably thinks dancing around the maypole will improve fertility, the earth is flat and Father Christmas really exists. Or is it just a conspiracy.
Answers on a post card please :lol: :lol: :lol:
Click here for more!
royaldansk
Reactions:

Unread post by royaldansk »

Millerman wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:34 am
Glad you are following the science RobbieJ and listening to the advice given.
Pity a small minority don’t and won’t get vaccinated to protect themselves and people like yourself.
Talking to somebody a few days ago, she is in total denial of corvid. It does not exist.
It’s all a conspiracy she believes.
She probably thinks dancing around the maypole will improve fertility, the earth is flat and Father Christmas really exists. Or is it just a conspiracy.
Answers on a post card please :lol: :lol: :lol:
I work with a couple like that too,
the vaccine is experimental
It'll change your DNA
I'm not being a lab rat.
The main thing for me is why the hell would any government crooked or legit sink millions/billions into things like the furlough scheme, government grants and the free vaccine on something that's fake or not as harmful as people think. Whether its natural or lab grown its new and evidently it mutates very quickly, thats why the world governments are concerned about it.
I had it mild, for 10 days, some work mates were off with it bad for up to 3 weeks, and I have a young family and older parents, thats why I had the vaccine and getting the booster soon
Wraith
Founder
Founder
Reactions:

Unread post by Wraith »

FGV7nVFX0Akf9mn.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
click here for more info
Chardonnayy20
Reactions:

Unread post by Chardonnayy20 »

I’m triple jabbed 💯 xx
forumfan
Reactions:

Unread post by forumfan »

The vaccines are experimental till 2023. Takes very little research to find that information. The Pharma Companies are absolved from all liability for any adverse reactions.

In reply to RoyalDansk, why would Governments sink so many billions into this. I'm afraid I'm going to have to reveal more than I have previously as I had no wish to alarm people. But when you know, you know, and from that point life is never going to be the same for you. I can tell Wraith knows. There are many people in Hull, and the world that know.

The truth is there are too many of us on earth, 7.5 Billion , and the elites wish to reduce this drastically. According to The Georgia Guidestones that predict a world population of 0.5 billion by 2025. How is that going to happen I wonder. Bill Gates wanted everyone in the world jabbed. I wonder if that's anything to do with it. Get on a decent search engine. Many are censored and hide any evidence which goes against the narrative. Gates and friends own almost everything. Try using DuckDuckGo, or possibly Brave. Just keyin Bill Gates and Eugenics.

Two books you could treat yourself to with your Christmas money. The Great Reset, by Klauss Sshwab, and The Real Anthony Fauci, by Robert Kennedy.

And those fact checking sites that you rely on, all the different ones, all ultimately owned by Bill. And in a recent court case in USA, where the Factcheckers were being heavily sued for misinformation. Their defence was that they are not actually true fact checkers. The info they print is only their own opinion on the matter. So NOT fact checkers at all. Everything is their own or Uncle Bills opinion.

Anyone that's been jabbed and has been perfectly ok afterwards, no reactions etc, has more than likely had a placebo, not the batch that does the damage. I believe from many many hours of research that somewhere between 80% and up to 95% of the jabs are placebo. So my advice, count yourself lucky and stop now. Take no more Boosters . Stop playing into their hands. Stop now. You are playing Russian Roulette every time , and with them wanting to jab you 4 times a year, if they don't get you now they will get you soon.

Listen carefully to Boris's own words. They are very clever with their words. "Only the unboosted are ending up in hospital' he says.
Not the 'Unvaccinated' as they used to say. Now its 'The unboosted'.
So the Double Jabbed are now in the same category as me and Wraith. And Boosted only kicks in on the Gov Stats after 14 days.
Translate what he is saying and the hospitalisations could legitimately be full with 1) The unvaccinated, 2) the single jabbed, 3) The double jabbed, 4) The boosted but less than 14 days have passed since injection. Now you have some idea how they manipulate the stats and language to make you think its only the unvaxxed in hospitals. That is totally untrue.

Jeremy Vine states on air 95% of people in hospital are unvaxxed. Lorain repeats the figures to clarify. Over 200,000 viewers complain to OFCOM that they are pushing false figures. So OFCOM investigate and find the true figures is 35% not 95%. The BBC is just the propaganda arm of Government to form our opinions for us.

Any Sports fans on here? You must have noticed both here and all around the World all the fit young athletes in many different sports collapsing with severe breathing difficulties on the pitch or in training. Many dieing. Sergio Aguero and Erikson are just the tip of the iceberg. That Sheff Utd player in a live TV game, but tens of times more than is normal. A young man was interviewed on GB News last night, a pro dancer, had his second jab and now found to have pericarditis. Been told he will be out for at least a year, can't even train. Matt Le Tissier has been raising this issue for weeks but everyone shuts him down. Why? But he got a mainstream interview on GB News last night to raise awareness.

Locally I wonder about Josh Emmanuel, I may well be wrong, but his problem is not being revealed. And the squad, from previous articles I'm guessing at most 1 or 2 unjabbed, and now 20 cases of Covid. Well what's that all about.

There's a lot of letters left in the Greek Alphabet for when OMICRON has done its job. A new vaccine for each??? Makes you think.

Lately we've had DELTA, and OMICRON, rearrange the letters to form something else. MEDIA CONTROL. There's an unwritten law that says they have to give us clues about what's going on. Like the film about A VIRUS 5 or 6 years ago. Literally good v evil.

Nutjob me all you want on here. I literally don't care. If I can make one person think twice about taking their next shot , or stop someone allowing their kids to be vaxed then I'm more than happy.

Just do some research please I urge you, its not hard.

Wraith, can I ask you a favour please, will you post a link for me to a short documentary by the Dutch Investigative Journalist, Janet Ossebard, 'The Fall of the Cabal, Part 1". Its only 13 minutes long. It will open your eyes to so many things. And then if people want to learn more that can just search for Part 2 onwards. Its a 10 Part series, but Part 1 is more than enough to open your eyes.
DuckDuckGo search will find it or its on RUMBLE and BITCHUTE. Not sure if its on YouTUBE , it was once upon a time.

Hers's just one place you will find it. https://rumble.com/vcbzcr-part-1-fall-o ... ow-it.html

Thanks Wraith, and people. I wish you all well. Take care.
Stubby
Reactions:

Unread post by Stubby »

forumfan wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:42 pm The vaccines are experimental till 2023. Takes very little research to find that information. The Pharma Companies are absolved from all liability for any adverse reactions.

In reply to RoyalDansk, why would Governments sink so many billions into this. I'm afraid I'm going to have to reveal more than I have previously as I had no wish to alarm people. But when you know, you know, and from that point life is never going to be the same for you. I can tell Wraith knows. There are many people in Hull, and the world that know.

The truth is there are too many of us on earth, 7.5 Billion , and the elites wish to reduce this drastically. According to The Georgia Guidestones that predict a world population of 0.5 billion by 2025. How is that going to happen I wonder. Bill Gates wanted everyone in the world jabbed. I wonder if that's anything to do with it. Get on a decent search engine. Many are censored and hide any evidence which goes against the narrative. Gates and friends own almost everything. Try using DuckDuckGo, or possibly Brave. Just keyin Bill Gates and Eugenics.

Two books you could treat yourself to with your Christmas money. The Great Reset, by Klauss Sshwab, and The Real Anthony Fauci, by Robert Kennedy.

And those fact checking sites that you rely on, all the different ones, all ultimately owned by Bill. And in a recent court case in USA, where the Factcheckers were being heavily sued for misinformation. Their defence was that they are not actually true fact checkers. The info they print is only their own opinion on the matter. So NOT fact checkers at all. Everything is their own or Uncle Bills opinion.

Anyone that's been jabbed and has been perfectly ok afterwards, no reactions etc, has more than likely had a placebo, not the batch that does the damage. I believe from many many hours of research that somewhere between 80% and up to 95% of the jabs are placebo. So my advice, count yourself lucky and stop now. Take no more Boosters . Stop playing into their hands. Stop now. You are playing Russian Roulette every time , and with them wanting to jab you 4 times a year, if they don't get you now they will get you soon.

Listen carefully to Boris's own words. They are very clever with their words. "Only the unboosted are ending up in hospital' he says.
So the Double Jabbed are now in the same category as me and Wraith. And Boosted only kicks in on the Gov Stats after 14 days.
Translate what he is saying and the hospitalisations could legitimately be full with 1) The unvaccinated, 2) the single jabbed, 3) The double jabbed, 4) The boosted but less than 14 days have passed since injection. Now you have some idea how they manipulate the stats and language to make you think its only the unvaxxed in hospitals. That is totally untrue.

Jeremy Vine states on air 95% of people in hospital are unvaxxed. Lorain repeats the figures to clarify. Over 200,000 viewers complain to OFCOM that they are pushing false figures. So OFCOM investigate and find the true figures is 35% not 95%. The BBC is just the propaganda arm of Government to form our opinions for us.

Any Sports fans on here? You must have noticed both here and all around the World all the fit young athletes in many different sports collapsing with severe breathing difficulties on the pitch or in training. Many dieing. Sergio Aguero and Erikson are just the tip of the iceberg. That Sheff Utd player in a live TV game, but tens of times more than is normal. A young man was interviewed on GB News last night, a pro dancer, had his second jab and now found to have pericarditis. Been told he will be out for at least a year, can't even train. Matt Le Tissier has been raising this issue for weeks but everyone shuts him down. Why? But he got a mainstream interview on GB News last night to raise awareness.

Locally I wonder about Josh Emmanuel, I may well be wrong, but his problem is not being revealed. And the squad, from previous articles I'm guessing at most 1 or 2 unjabbed, and now 20 cases of Covid. Well what's that all about.

There's a lot of letters left in the Greek Alphabet for when OMICRON has done its job. A new vaccine for each??? Makes you think.

Lately we've had DELTA, and OMICRON, rearrange the letters to form something else. MEDIA CONTROL. There's an unwritten law that says they have to give us clues about what's going on. Like the film about A VIRUS 5 or 6 years ago. Literally good v evil.

Nutjob me all you want on here. I literally don't care. If I can make one person think twice about taking their next shot , or stop someone allowing their kids to be vaxed then I'm more than happy.

Wraith, can I ask you a favour please, will you post a link for me to a short documentary by the Dutch Investigative Journalist, Janet Ossebard, 'The Fall of the Cabal, Part 1". Its only 13 minutes long. It will open your eyes to so many things. And then if people want to learn more that can just search for Part 2 onwards. Its a 10 Part series, but Part 1 is more than enough to open your eyes.
DuckDuckGo search will find it or its on RUMBLE and BITCHUTE. Not sure if its on YouTUBE , it was once upon a time.

Hers's just one place you will find it. https://rumble.com/vcbzcr-part-1-fall-o ... ow-it.html

Thanks for that, ive never laughed so much in my life. Fucking nut job.
forumfan
Reactions:

Unread post by forumfan »

just a couple more links for those interested in their health to investigate.

First heathy athletes whose health has been adversely impacted by the vaccines

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defe ... -injuries/

and secondly., link to just one of the many articles regarding Bill Gates and Eugenics.

https://visionlaunch.com/bill-gates-ban ... kids-arms/
Millerman
Reactions:

Stubby wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:12 pm
forumfan wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:42 pm The vaccines are experimental till 2023. Takes very little research to find that information. The Pharma Companies are absolved from all liability for any adverse reactions.

Thanks for that, ive never laughed so much in my life. Fucking nut job.
Think he's just taking the piss. Good for a laugh. My dogs even HOWLING with laughter :lol: :lol: :lol:
Click here for more!
Stubby
Reactions:

Unread post by Stubby »

Its this line that gets me

"There's an unwritten law that says they have to give us clues about what's going on"

Im still laughing about it now 2 hours later.
Millerman
Reactions:

Stubby wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:10 pm Its this line that gets me

"There's an unwritten law that says they have to give us clues about what's going on"

It was on YouTube……
Once upon a time…..funny
Are these the clue’s from the unwritten laws of cuckoo land he’s in.
He’s pulling our pissers. :clap:
Click here for more!
Stubby
Reactions:

Unread post by Stubby »

Stubby wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:10 pm Its this line that gets me

Still laughing a day later.
Wraith
Founder
Founder
Reactions:

Unread post by Wraith »

I guarantee not one of the dissenters on here has done a single bit of independent research of their own.
click here for more info
Stubby
Reactions:

Unread post by Stubby »

Wraith, do you believe there is an un written law ​that says they have to give us clues as to whats going on?

That statement says all i kneed to know about anti vaxers and covid deniers.
Millerman
Reactions:

Stubby wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:25 am Wraith, do you believe there is an un written law ​that says they have to give us clues as to whats going on?

That statement says all i kneed to know about anti vaxers and covid deniers.
Who writes these unwritten laws :lol:
And who are THEY (the quizmasters who give us clues).
Click here for more!
Millerman
Reactions:

Wraith wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:26 pm I guarantee not one of the dissenters on here has done a single bit of independent research of their own.
Maybe the have and found nothing.
Click here for more!

Return to “CHATROOM”