Moderator: sophie

Forum rules
sophie
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Unread post Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:40 pm

I won’t be working for the time being and I’ll keep you updated as and when possible
I will be back at some point but at the moment sensible actions are needed most
I know some will carry on regardless but I have too many people family as well as clients that rely on me doing the right thing for everyone’s safety
This isn’t a choice I want to make but a choice of safe guarding others and limiting chancing risks and it’s not something I have chose to do because I am looking at leaving because I certainly am not
I will be back up and running and looking forward to seeing the smiling faces of my clientel once this is finally over
So to all those who know and see me I will say stay safe look after you and yours and see you again as soon as possible xx
call 07926 287486
PROVIDER

DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR NEW CLIENTS

What a sad state of affairs
Click Here For More!
thecageman
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:

Unread post Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:01 pm

Well done Sophie , good decision. You and your family stay well. It's not forever this thing.
LordLuken
Reactions:

Unread post Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:40 pm

You're decision has to be applauded. The important consideration in any of this is family and friends and realistically it's not as though any of us are going to get much chance to meet with the restrictions being increased daily to help stem the contamination and spread of the virus. Good luck to you Sophie, stay well and I'm sure everyone will look forward to this all being resolved and your return!
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
BarneyRubble
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:

Unread post Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:21 pm

That's really good to hear. Just look after yourself and your family and stay safe. It a terrible time for us all and your friends will help you to get back on your feet. Help is here if needed as you know. Take care x

Return to “MY CHATROOM”

• Information