massage ..

Treble99
Reactions:
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Unread post Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:30 am

so who's the best :D i have been to jo longhill.. sarah x tammy gumtree, lomi lomi bransholme , kinga town centre ,chinese one on gumtree and the one on noodle hill way massage hull any i have missed :D
Click Here For More!
wombat
Reactions:
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:23 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Unread post Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:57 am

I think jo on longhill is great it's a shame she doesn't offer anything else staring into that cleavage in the little miss massage outfit gets my vote
tit lover
Reactions:
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:09 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Unread post Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:20 pm

wombat wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:57 am
I think jo on longhill is great it's a shame she doesn't offer anything else staring into that cleavage in the little miss massage outfit gets my vote
Which of these is the best . By that I mean best massage and best happy ending
Treble99
Reactions:
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Unread post Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:43 pm

wombat wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:57 am
I think jo on longhill is great it's a shame she doesn't offer anything else staring into that cleavage in the little miss massage outfit gets my vote
i know been loads of times you follow her up the stairs and you think yes !!!
Treble99
Reactions:
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Unread post Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:45 pm

tit lover wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:20 pm
wombat wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:57 am
I think jo on longhill is great it's a shame she doesn't offer anything else staring into that cleavage in the little miss massage outfit gets my vote
Which of these is the best . By that I mean best massage and best happy ending
tbh theres not a lot between them all ..jo does good massage then puts rubber gloves on !! but she's really good at massaging
tit lover
Reactions:
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:09 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Unread post Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:48 pm

Visited Lomi lomi a number of times Great massage. Very sensual
Treble99
Reactions:
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Unread post Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:49 pm

tit lover wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:48 pm
Visited Lomi lomi a number of times Great massage. Very sensual

been there today yes she is
Treble99
Reactions:
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Unread post Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:51 pm

its not often you get a hairy woman but the chinese one on gumtree is...and you cant beat a bit of hair :D
tit lover
Reactions:
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:09 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Unread post Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:16 pm

Treble99 wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:51 pm
its not often you get a hairy woman but the chinese one on gumtree is...and you cant beat a bit of hair :D
I know she’s no looker but I’d love to fuck her. Her massages get me so horny l.
Treble99
Reactions:
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Unread post Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:31 pm

tit lover wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:16 pm
Treble99 wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:51 pm
its not often you get a hairy woman but the chinese one on gumtree is...and you cant beat a bit of hair :D
I know she’s no looker but I’d love to fuck her. Her massages get me so horny l.
i was on about the one on bev road !!
tit lover
Reactions:
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:09 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Unread post Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:50 pm

Sorry I quoted the wrong message. Please forgive me. I was on about lomi lomi.
tit lover
Reactions:
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:09 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Unread post Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:55 pm

What’s Tammy like. ? Heard she sometimes does 4 hands with lomi lomi. Where is she based?
Treble99
Reactions:
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Unread post Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:25 pm

tit lover wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:55 pm
What’s Tammy like. ? Heard she sometimes does 4 hands with lomi lomi. Where is she based?
yes she does a great massage she's just off hall road ..
tit lover
Reactions:
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:09 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Unread post Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:40 pm

Might have to pay a visit. What extras are there on offer
Treble99
Reactions:
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Unread post Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:56 pm

tit lover wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:40 pm
Might have to pay a visit. What extras are there on offer
only a happy ending i am afraid nice massage tho
tit lover
Reactions:
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:09 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Unread post Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:04 pm

Visited Lomi lomi on bransholme the other day. Really enjoyable massage with lots of teasing. Especially when she stands behind your head to massage your chest. Her boobs are almost in your face. As always a great happy ending.
Post Reply

Return to “GENERAL CHAT”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 229 guests