Orchard park rd

royaldansk
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 564
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:01 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Unread post Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:58 pm

Does anyone on here know what it's like down orchard park rd, from ainshaw down to ellerburn ave and the streets off there, been given a partial postcode and all I've heard about orchard park is bad. Is it just night or during the day too tia
Click Here For More!
forumfan
Reactions:
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:37 pm
Contact:

Unread post Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:46 am

Just be careful. Over a period of time I have seen 2 ladies in that area and to be honest had no probs. Both visits were daytime meets.
However the area is often in the HDM and have read that taxis can be reluctant to drive through the area, also driving intructors recently in the paper not picking up customers around there.
Having said that I used to drive through regularly on a Saturday on my way across town and never saw any trouble.
User avatar
LordLuken
Reactions:
Posts: 39010
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Unread post Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:37 pm

It's like anywhere else it has a bit of a reputation, but I do agree this area you need to be careful. I used to work in the area a few years back, was actually based just off Orchard Park Rd at the time. It wasn't that bad back then, you'll probably find the more troublesome areas are going to be around the small bank of shops on Ellerburn Ave. If memory serves it was only a week or so back that the buses were being attacked and having their windows smashed around the Orchard park area.
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
hullnymph87
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:15 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Unread post Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:30 am

royaldansk wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:58 pm
Does anyone on here know what it's like down orchard park rd, from ainshaw down to ellerburn ave and the streets off there, been given a partial postcode and all I've heard about orchard park is bad. Is it just night or during the day too tia
What is the girl's name? I have seen a couple of girls off there ? Also if you're street savvy you'll be fine just like anywhere else really .
royaldansk
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 564
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:01 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Unread post Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:57 am

She doesn't live down there she just said she uses her friends place for incalls down there dringshaw I think she said
hullnymph87
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:15 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Unread post Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:37 am

royaldansk wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:57 am
She doesn't live down there she just said she uses her friends place for incalls down there dringshaw I think she said
Dringshaw . Is it vivian gogh? If so real nice girl and very sexy too. Well worth a visit .
royaldansk
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 564
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:01 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Unread post Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:49 am

Yes that's her, com's have been great it was just the area that's made me question it
hullnymph87
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:15 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Unread post Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:19 pm

royaldansk wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:49 am
Yes that's her, com's have been great it was just the area that's made me question it
Well I will personally vouch for her for you ! Friend of mine and genuinely nice girl !
royaldansk
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 564
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:01 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Unread post Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:28 pm

Ok thanks for the info
Treble99
Reactions:
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Unread post Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:07 pm

royaldansk wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:28 pm
Ok thanks for the info
where did you find her ? seen one in that area but a different name unless she uses 2 ?
royaldansk
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 564
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:01 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Unread post Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:00 pm

She's on adultwork
hullnymph87
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:15 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Unread post Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:18 am

Treble99 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:07 pm
royaldansk wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:28 pm
Ok thanks for the info
where did you find her ? seen one in that area but a different name unless she uses 2 ?
She definitely doesn't use 2 . Think there's a few in the area
Post Reply

Return to “GENERAL CHAT”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 297 guests