availability

Moderator: sammy jane

randomrob69
Reactions:
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:02 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: availability

Unread post by randomrob69 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:33 pm

Hi Sammy, would you PM your number and location? I cannot message you as I have not done the three posts yet! Interested ina meet this eve.

Thx, Rob

User avatar
champ
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:
Posts: 7034
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:55 pm
Contact:

Re: availability

Unread post by champ » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:36 pm

randomrob69 wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:33 pm
Hi Sammy, would you PM your number and location? I cannot message you as I have not done the three posts yet! Interested ina meet this eve.

Thx, Rob
If you make 1 more post youl be able to PM.
Image
~ Now i have you in my mind - i have you forever ~
The only thing in life that tells the truth are Yoga Pants.

randomrob69
Reactions:
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:02 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: availability

Unread post by randomrob69 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:51 pm

Thanks Champ.

User avatar
LordLuken
Reactions:
Posts: 39082
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: availability

Unread post by LordLuken » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:50 pm

sammy jane wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:57 pm
after an up and down week (nursing a poorly child) i am back on all weekend with extended hours... available from 10am till 10pm...and got plenty of brand new sexy stockings and clothes i need to try out, so if you want to come and play drop me a text and we shall have some fun... see you soon
:happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone:
But have you got the city coloured lingerie yet? ;) :P :mrgreen:
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

User avatar
LordLuken
Reactions:
Posts: 39082
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: availability

Unread post by LordLuken » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:57 pm

sammy jane wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:52 pm
LordLuken wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:50 pm
sammy jane wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:57 pm
after an up and down week (nursing a poorly child) i am back on all weekend with extended hours... available from 10am till 10pm...and got plenty of brand new sexy stockings and clothes i need to try out, so if you want to come and play drop me a text and we shall have some fun... see you soon
:happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone:
But have you got the city coloured lingerie yet? ;) :P :mrgreen:
no, im thinking red stockings and black thigh boots for tomorrow 😎
Oooh, sounds great! :P
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

jembury33
Reactions:
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:58 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: availability

Unread post by jembury33 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:59 pm

Whats your diary looking like for Tuesday 10th?

User avatar
champ
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:
Posts: 7034
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:55 pm
Contact:

Re: availability

Unread post by champ » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:10 pm

sammy jane wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:07 pm
available 10.30am through till 9.30pm tomorrow (Wednesday).... drop me a pm for bookings and brighten up your day :dance:
Its not tue tomorrow girl ..its sat....lol
Image
~ Now i have you in my mind - i have you forever ~
The only thing in life that tells the truth are Yoga Pants.

User avatar
LordLuken
Reactions:
Posts: 39082
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: availability

Unread post by LordLuken » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:32 pm

sammy jane wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:11 pm
champ wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:10 pm
sammy jane wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:07 pm
available 10.30am through till 9.30pm tomorrow (Wednesday).... drop me a pm for bookings and brighten up your day :dance:
Its not tue tomorrow girl ..its sat....lol
corrected 🤗🤔🤐😱
I'm saying nothing to this one! :mrgreen:
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

Post Reply

Return to “CHATROOM”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

  • mChat