• .

Another flirty Thursday

Moderator: Angels

Forum rules
Image
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 814
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Another flirty Thursday

Unread post by Jasminexoxo » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:02 am

Playing with Sarah at CAs all day! Come and warm yourself up with me on this damp day! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜˜
Image โ€œInnocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.โ€ Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12385
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Another flirty Thursday

Unread post by sarah » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:17 am

Jasminexoxo wrote: โ†‘
Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:02 am
Playing with Sarah at CAs all day! Come and warm yourself up with me on this damp day! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜˜
I knew you couldn't resist me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

User avatar
stevedix
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 2531
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:13 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Another flirty Thursday

Unread post by stevedix » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:40 am

I would suggest getting a room, but it sounds like you already have.... :dance:

User avatar
wanderer
Reactions:
Posts: 9548
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:23 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: South East of Hull
Contact:

Re: Another flirty Thursday

Unread post by wanderer » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:39 am

stevedix wrote: โ†‘
Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:40 am
I would suggest getting a room, but it sounds like you already have.... :dance:
Sarah on her own is quite a challenge but add Jasmine or Ruby and you will have a riotous time. :drool: :dance: :P
ImageSPONSOR A proper spanking doesn't really start until you wish it was over.

Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 814
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Another flirty Thursday

Unread post by Jasminexoxo » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:28 am

stevedix wrote: โ†‘
Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:40 am
I would suggest getting a room, but it sounds like you already have.... :dance:
We have plenty! I'm willing to share ๐Ÿ˜‰
Image โ€œInnocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.โ€ Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

User avatar
stevedix
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 2531
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:13 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Another flirty Thursday

Unread post by stevedix » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:53 am

Jasminexoxo wrote: โ†‘
Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:28 am
We have plenty! I'm willing to share ๐Ÿ˜‰
You do sound like a sharing, caring kind of lady. Except where Wanderer is concerned! :violence-stickwhack:

Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 814
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Another flirty Thursday

Unread post by Jasminexoxo » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:05 pm

stevedix wrote: โ†‘
Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:53 am
Jasminexoxo wrote: โ†‘
Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:28 am
We have plenty! I'm willing to share ๐Ÿ˜‰
You do sound like a sharing, caring kind of lady. Except where Wanderer is concerned! :violence-stickwhack:
I do what is asked of me, I aim to please ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Image โ€œInnocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.โ€ Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12385
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Another flirty Thursday

Unread post by sarah » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:34 pm

Jasminexoxo wrote: โ†‘
Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:05 pm
stevedix wrote: โ†‘
Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:53 am
Jasminexoxo wrote: โ†‘
Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:28 am
We have plenty! I'm willing to share ๐Ÿ˜‰
You do sound like a sharing, caring kind of lady. Except where Wanderer is concerned! :violence-stickwhack:
I do what is asked of me, I aim to please ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I don't do what is asked of me, I do what I want ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

User avatar
wanderer
Reactions:
Posts: 9548
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:23 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: South East of Hull
Contact:

Re: Another flirty Thursday

Unread post by wanderer » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:50 pm

sarah wrote: โ†‘
Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:34 pm
Jasminexoxo wrote: โ†‘
Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:05 pm
stevedix wrote: โ†‘
Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:53 am
Jasminexoxo wrote: โ†‘
Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:28 am
We have plenty! I'm willing to share ๐Ÿ˜‰
You do sound like a sharing, caring kind of lady. Except where Wanderer is concerned! :violence-stickwhack:
I do what is asked of me, I aim to please ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I don't do what is asked of me, I do what I want ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
You better believe it. :lol:
ImageSPONSOR A proper spanking doesn't really start until you wish it was over.

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12385
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Another flirty Thursday

Unread post by sarah » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:56 pm

Great fun today. Jasmin is good at playing ๐Ÿ˜‰
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

User avatar
stevedix
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 2531
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:13 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Another flirty Thursday

Unread post by stevedix » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:11 pm

sarah wrote: โ†‘
Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:56 pm
Great fun today. Jasmin is good at playing ๐Ÿ˜‰
Wanderer puts much more effort into writing reports than you do! :whistle:

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12385
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Another flirty Thursday

Unread post by sarah » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:31 pm

stevedix wrote: โ†‘
Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:11 pm
sarah wrote: โ†‘
Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:56 pm
Great fun today. Jasmin is good at playing ๐Ÿ˜‰
Wanderer puts much more effort into writing reports than you do! :whistle:
What can I say, if you can't read it, come and watch it ๐Ÿ˜‰
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

User avatar
stevedix
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 2531
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:13 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Another flirty Thursday

Unread post by stevedix » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:57 pm

sarah wrote: โ†‘
Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:31 pm
What can I say, if you can't read it, come and watch it ๐Ÿ˜‰
I have a strong sense of self-preservation; I'll be staying far, far away! :lol:

User avatar
wanderer
Reactions:
Posts: 9548
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:23 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: South East of Hull
Contact:

Re: Another flirty Thursday

Unread post by wanderer » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:11 pm

stevedix wrote: โ†‘
Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:57 pm
sarah wrote: โ†‘
Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:31 pm
What can I say, if you can't read it, come and watch it ๐Ÿ˜‰
I have a strong sense of self-preservation; I'll be staying far, far away! :lol:
She will be selling tickets next. :whistle: :lol:
ImageSPONSOR A proper spanking doesn't really start until you wish it was over.

User avatar
LordLuken
Reactions:
Posts: 38173
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: Another flirty Thursday

Unread post by LordLuken » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:25 pm

wanderer wrote: โ†‘
Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:11 pm
stevedix wrote: โ†‘
Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:57 pm
sarah wrote: โ†‘
Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:31 pm
What can I say, if you can't read it, come and watch it ๐Ÿ˜‰
I have a strong sense of self-preservation; I'll be staying far, far away! :lol:
She will be selling tickets next. :whistle: :lol:
I don't know about tickets, but I heard a rumour that she's set up a live web broadcast. www.wandererslot..com going live in the very near future :whistle: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12385
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Another flirty Thursday

Unread post by sarah » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:32 pm

LordLuken wrote: โ†‘
Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:25 pm
wanderer wrote: โ†‘
Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:11 pm
stevedix wrote: โ†‘
Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:57 pm
sarah wrote: โ†‘
Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:31 pm
What can I say, if you can't read it, come and watch it ๐Ÿ˜‰
I have a strong sense of self-preservation; I'll be staying far, far away! :lol:
She will be selling tickets next. :whistle: :lol:
I don't know about tickets, but I heard a rumour that she's set up a live web broadcast. www.wandererslot..com going live in the very near future :whistle: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P
Too right I will if he gives any more cheek
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

User avatar
LordLuken
Reactions:
Posts: 38173
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: Another flirty Thursday

Unread post by LordLuken » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:39 pm

sarah wrote: โ†‘
Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:32 pm
LordLuken wrote: โ†‘
Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:25 pm
wanderer wrote: โ†‘
Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:11 pm
stevedix wrote: โ†‘
Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:57 pm


I have a strong sense of self-preservation; I'll be staying far, far away! :lol:
She will be selling tickets next. :whistle: :lol:
I don't know about tickets, but I heard a rumour that she's set up a live web broadcast. www.wandererslot..com going live in the very near future :whistle: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P
Too right I will if he gives any more cheek
web setup info will be in the post. :mrgreen:
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 814
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Another flirty Thursday

Unread post by Jasminexoxo » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:49 am

LordLuken wrote: โ†‘
Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:39 pm
sarah wrote: โ†‘
Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:32 pm
LordLuken wrote: โ†‘
Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:25 pm
wanderer wrote: โ†‘
Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:11 pm


She will be selling tickets next. :whistle: :lol:
I don't know about tickets, but I heard a rumour that she's set up a live web broadcast. www.wandererslot..com going live in the very near future :whistle: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P
Too right I will if he gives any more cheek
web setup info will be in the post. :mrgreen:
No website sales your best off with first hand, up close tasting experience
Image โ€œInnocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.โ€ Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

User avatar
wanderer
Reactions:
Posts: 9548
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:23 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: South East of Hull
Contact:

Re: Another flirty Thursday

Unread post by wanderer » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:09 am

Jasminexoxo wrote: โ†‘
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:49 am
LordLuken wrote: โ†‘
Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:39 pm

web setup info will be in the post. :mrgreen:
No website sales your best off with first hand, up close tasting experience
I like the sound of that. :P
ImageSPONSOR A proper spanking doesn't really start until you wish it was over.

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12385
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Another flirty Thursday

Unread post by sarah » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:13 am

We are now on fabulous fun Friday ๐Ÿ˜‰
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

fnp
Reactions:
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:17 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Another flirty Thursday

Unread post by fnp » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:05 am

Well, I took the plunge yesterday and had an absolutely fantastic time with Sarah and Jasmine. They did my ego one helluva lot of good. I'm thinking of renaming my tongue "Bull" so I can go home and tell "She Who Must be Obeyed" a Cock and Bull story to explain my whereabouts testerday. Keep it up, ladies! I will while I can. :naughty: :dance: :clap: :lol:

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12385
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Another flirty Thursday

Unread post by sarah » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:43 am

fnp wrote: โ†‘
Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:05 am
Well, I took the plunge yesterday and had an absolutely fantastic time with Sarah and Jasmine. They did my ego one helluva lot of good. I'm thinking of renaming my tongue "Bull" so I can go home and tell "She Who Must be Obeyed" a Cock and Bull story to explain my whereabouts testerday. Keep it up, ladies! I will while I can. :naughty: :dance: :clap: :lol:
Always a pleasure with you. You know how to handle 2 of us. Think you should go for 3 next time ๐Ÿ˜‰
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

User avatar
LordLuken
Reactions:
Posts: 38173
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: Another flirty Thursday

Unread post by LordLuken » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:45 pm

Jasminexoxo wrote: โ†‘
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:49 am
LordLuken wrote: โ†‘
Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:39 pm
sarah wrote: โ†‘
Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:32 pm
LordLuken wrote: โ†‘
Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:25 pm


I don't know about tickets, but I heard a rumour that she's set up a live web broadcast. www.wandererslot..com going live in the very near future :whistle: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P
Too right I will if he gives any more cheek
web setup info will be in the post. :mrgreen:
No website sales your best off with first hand, up close tasting experience
Quite possibly true! :P
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

User avatar
LordLuken
Reactions:
Posts: 38173
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: Another flirty Thursday

Unread post by LordLuken » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:46 pm

sarah wrote: โ†‘
Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:43 am
fnp wrote: โ†‘
Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:05 am
Well, I took the plunge yesterday and had an absolutely fantastic time with Sarah and Jasmine. They did my ego one helluva lot of good. I'm thinking of renaming my tongue "Bull" so I can go home and tell "She Who Must be Obeyed" a Cock and Bull story to explain my whereabouts testerday. Keep it up, ladies! I will while I can. :naughty: :dance: :clap: :lol:
Always a pleasure with you. You know how to handle 2 of us. Think you should go for 3 next time ๐Ÿ˜‰
Not sure he'd be able to handle you , Jasmine and Ruby! :shock: :o :mrgreen: :P
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

User avatar
sarah
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 12385
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Another flirty Thursday

Unread post by sarah » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:50 pm

LordLuken wrote: โ†‘
Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:46 pm
sarah wrote: โ†‘
Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:43 am
fnp wrote: โ†‘
Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:05 am
Well, I took the plunge yesterday and had an absolutely fantastic time with Sarah and Jasmine. They did my ego one helluva lot of good. I'm thinking of renaming my tongue "Bull" so I can go home and tell "She Who Must be Obeyed" a Cock and Bull story to explain my whereabouts testerday. Keep it up, ladies! I will while I can. :naughty: :dance: :clap: :lol:
Always a pleasure with you. You know how to handle 2 of us. Think you should go for 3 next time ๐Ÿ˜‰
Not sure he'd be able to handle you , Jasmine and Ruby! :shock: :o :mrgreen: :P
I beg to differ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Image
Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears

Post Reply

Return to โ€œCHRISSY'S ANGELSโ€

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: alfred and 31 guests

  • .
  • All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts. Registered Users can now send a maximum of 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe. BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,

  • mChat
  • BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBCRIBER CAN BE FOUND, HERE....,
  • alfred32 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • Rj41124 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • pharmix22 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • alfred21 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • LeGraduate18 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • alfred14 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • alfred10 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • LeGraduate4 minutes ago
    just logged in
  • alfred4 minutes ago
    just logged in