Competition. The general election

Moderator: sophie

Forum rules
Image
User avatar
room1day
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 23074
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 12:18 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Competition. The general election

Unread post by room1day » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:44 pm

COMPETITION PRIZE
I have left £60 with Sophie, this entitles
The winner to 30mins of her exquisite time
( alternatively you only need to add another
£30 to make it upto the hour) :D

ENTRY ELIGIBILITY
Anyone...as long as you are registered and
Have a user name ... All you need to do is
Leave your answer.... So if your new or old
to this to our beloved past time And fancy a
free punt ...heres your chance

THE COMPETITION
all you have to do is guess
1) which party will win the upcoming election
2) by how many seats to the nearest party

Example 2010 election
Conservative 306 seats
Labour 258 seat

Therefore the 2010winning answer conservative - 48 seats
RULES
Answers to have an entry date before the 7th
Of May .. Don't wait for the exit polls your answer
May have been taken.if a draw the winner will
Be the closest number UNDER not the closest
Number over ..


So all you need to do is make an easy guess
Good luck to everyone that enters
SPONSOR
Image

as one door closes ..

User avatar
room1day
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 23074
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 12:18 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Competition. The general election

Unread post by room1day » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:47 pm

Since this can't be rigged...I'm gunna have a guess myself

Conservative
22 seats

( so looking forward to charismas answer)
SPONSOR
Image

as one door closes ..

User avatar
Biscuits
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 738
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:23 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Competition. The general election

Unread post by Biscuits » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:50 pm

Conservative
6 seats

Leelee69
Reactions:
Posts: 884
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:51 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Competition. The general election

Unread post by Leelee69 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:58 pm

Conservatives 32 seats
Click here for more!

Bobster267
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 159
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:04 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Competition. The general election

Unread post by Bobster267 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:04 pm

Conservatives 42 seats

User avatar
Mistermc
Reactions:
Posts: 11438
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Competition. The general election

Unread post by Mistermc » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:42 pm

Conservative 13
Image :snooty:
How many men does it take to open a Budweiser bottle?
none. the lady should already have it open on the table!

User avatar
room1day
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 23074
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 12:18 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Competition. The general election

Unread post by room1day » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:57 pm

trebore wrote:I think it will be a coalition goverment
That makes no difference whatsoever ...re read the question
Did you mean to put 263 ??
SPONSOR
Image

as one door closes ..

User avatar
Mistermc
Reactions:
Posts: 11438
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Competition. The general election

Unread post by Mistermc » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:05 pm

trebore wrote:trebore
conservatives
263 seats
:doh:


Exam technique lesson 1....always read the question :lol:
Image :snooty:
How many men does it take to open a Budweiser bottle?
none. the lady should already have it open on the table!

User avatar
room1day
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 23074
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 12:18 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Competition. The general election

Unread post by room1day » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:37 pm

Mistermc wrote:
trebore wrote:trebore
conservatives
263 seats
:doh:


Exam technique lesson 1....always read the question :lol:
If he's right
I'll let him fuck me . :lol:
SPONSOR
Image

as one door closes ..

User avatar
Bert
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 742
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Competition. The general election

Unread post by Bert » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:49 pm

Conservative 5 seats
While I was married I had a a very varied and exciting sex life...... never told the wife tho' :o

Old Stag
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 889
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Competition. The general election

Unread post by Old Stag » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:21 pm

Conservatives 10 seats
Sponsor

User avatar
endoftheroadp
Reactions:
Posts: 433
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:40 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Competition. The general election

Unread post by endoftheroadp » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:15 pm

Labour
by 15 seats

add on the SNP and bingo

welcome to Downing st Mr Milliband :clap:

On an historical point the Tories have not won an election for twenty three years :oops:
Last edited by endoftheroadp on Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
LordLuken
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 37484
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: Competition. The general election

Unread post by LordLuken » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:20 pm

UKIP
3 Seats
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire[ Why don't i eat snails?
Because I like "Fast Food"

User avatar
endoftheroadp
Reactions:
Posts: 433
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:40 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Competition. The general election

Unread post by endoftheroadp » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:25 pm

LordLuken wrote:UKIP
3 Seats

You look like you really don't want to win your Lordship

Sophie too much for you ?

User avatar
LordLuken
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 37484
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: Competition. The general election

Unread post by LordLuken » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:33 pm

endoftheroadp wrote:
LordLuken wrote:UKIP
3 Seats

You look like you really don't want to win your Lordship

Sophie too much for you ?
I believe the country want a change from all of the other muppets that have been in the past and won't want to be the usual sheep by re-electing one of the usual three. Therefore, would suggest I have the only plausible winning answer. :D To answer your other question I have met Sophie on a couple of occassions in the past, but shamefully to date never yet experienced the fun side of her. I cannot state whether she would be too much fun for me or not....but I did say "YET"! :D
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire[ Why don't i eat snails?
Because I like "Fast Food"

User avatar
room1day
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 23074
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 12:18 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Competition. The general election

Unread post by room1day » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:23 pm

LordLuken wrote:
endoftheroadp wrote:
LordLuken wrote:UKIP
3 Seats

You look like you really don't want to win your Lordship

Sophie too much for you ?
I believe the country want a change from all of the other muppets that have been in the past and won't want to be the usual sheep by re-electing one of the usual three. Therefore, would suggest I have the only plausible winning answer. :D To answer your other question I have met Sophie on a couple of occassions in the past, but shamefully to date never yet experienced the fun side of her. I cannot state whether she would be too much fun for me or not....but I did say "YET"! :D
Ukip... Agree with a lot but unfortunately
Not politically sound

Other question. I know you both.. She'd kill you
But take it from me .. YOUD LOVE IT ...
SPONSOR
Image

as one door closes ..

User avatar
room1day
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 23074
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 12:18 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Competition. The general election

Unread post by room1day » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:24 pm

Endoftheroadp... Smart answer .. All it needs at the
Moment for you is labour to win ...
SPONSOR
Image

as one door closes ..

royaldansk
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 479
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:01 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Competition. The general election

Unread post by royaldansk » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:29 am

Labour
12 seats.
I also believe that the country needs and wants a change with the normal parties but we also don't have that much confidence in any others to lead the country. do we really want to get them in just to "see how it goes"

pervazoid
Reactions:
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Competition. The general election

Unread post by pervazoid » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:41 am

Labour 2 seats

Leelee69
Reactions:
Posts: 884
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:51 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Competition. The general election

Unread post by Leelee69 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:55 am

royaldansk wrote:Labour
12 seats.
I also believe that the country needs and wants a change with the normal parties but we also don't have that much confidence in any others to lead the country. do we really want to get them in just to "see how it goes"
If there was a non of the above box I'd go for them by 500 seats
Click here for more!

User avatar
TheBaron
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 2127
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:27 am
Contact:

Re: Competition. The general election

Unread post by TheBaron » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:50 am

Forever Yorkshire by a Million seats - Fook all the rest.
'Scuse me
Image
SPONSOR
helpforheroes.org.uk

twill
Reactions:
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:43 pm
Contact:

Re: Competition. The general election

Unread post by twill » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:39 pm

Conservatives 46 seats

User avatar
room1day
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 23074
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 12:18 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Competition. The general election

Unread post by room1day » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:18 pm

trebore wrote:thanking you all for pointing it out but i sufer from essencal tremor and i shake a lot it should of read 26 for you perfect people with no health problems
i vote conservative
26 seats
I will of course offer apologies ..
But in this medium we converse in
That is purely indeterminable .. How
Many people here know in Chinese ??
SPONSOR
Image

as one door closes ..

User avatar
Mistermc
Reactions:
Posts: 11438
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Competition. The general election

Unread post by Mistermc » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:21 pm

room1day wrote:
trebore wrote:thanking you all for pointing it out but i sufer from essencal tremor and i shake a lot it should of read 26 for you perfect people with no health problems
i vote conservative
26 seats
I will of course offer apologies ..
But in this medium we converse in
That is purely indeterminable .. How
Many people here know in Chinese ??
If your in the Chinese I'll have a Chicken Curry please :whistle:

Back on topic now.....
Image :snooty:
How many men does it take to open a Budweiser bottle?
none. the lady should already have it open on the table!

User avatar
room1day
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 23074
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 12:18 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Competition. The general election

Unread post by room1day » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:24 pm

Mistermc wrote:
room1day wrote:
trebore wrote:thanking you all for pointing it out but i sufer from essencal tremor and i shake a lot it should of read 26 for you perfect people with no health problems
i vote conservative
26 seats
I will of course offer apologies ..
But in this medium we converse in
That is purely indeterminable .. How
Many people here know in Chinese ??
If your in the Chinese I'll have a Chicken Curry please :whistle:

Back on topic now.....
You taking the piss out of my heritage ...
SPONSOR
Image

as one door closes ..

Post Reply

Return to “MY CHATROOM”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

  • mChat
No one is chatting