Bad reports.

Moderator: seductions

Forum rules
sarah
Reactions:

Bad reports.

Unread post by sarah »

Ok so everybody has bad days or we just don't click with everybody. Bad reports are ok to give other people feedback if it is valid and worth saying. Most of the time the complaint can easily be resolved by speaking to the manager or whoever is on the reception at the time. Why do some customers leave it so long to say anything and then all of a sudden report it on here without a word to the parlour itself. The recent report on Honey is a good example. Nothing was said at the time and there are 2 very different sides to this complaint. I asked the customer to ring the management to which he hasnt done to my knowledge. It would help all around if anybody has a complaint to try sorting it out straight away or at least by telephone the same day. This would prevent all the she did this and he said that which goes on when the true facts are not known.
pvcguy
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Re: Bad reports.

Unread post by pvcguy »

I haven't read the honey review, but speaking for myself it takes a lot of courage just to make a booking or walk into a parlour. If something doesn't go exactly to plan it's easier to be polite at the time and muddle through. It can be embarrassing to raise issues at the time especially when it involves matters of a personal nature. Also where do you go from there? It can't be much for fun for either party if there's been a discussion about service to carry on with things? But then I'm not one to complain in restaurants either so maybe it's just me?
pvcguy
Reactions:

Unread post by pvcguy »

I should that I've not had that many bad experiences. At least not the last few years.
sarah
Reactions:

Unread post by sarah »

pvcguy wrote:I haven't read the honey review, but speaking for myself it takes a lot of courage just to make a booking or walk into a parlour. If something doesn't go exactly to plan it's easier to be polite at the time and muddle through. It can be embarrassing to raise issues at the time especially when it involves matters of a personal nature. Also where do you go from there? It can't be much for fun for either party if there's been a discussion about service to carry on with things? But then I'm not one to complain in restaurants either so maybe it's just me?
I agree but if something has gone so wrong and you need to report it on here then surely you could pick up the phone to discuss it with the management. Nothing would get sorted simply by putting up a bad report. This just leads to messages going back and forth, surely it's just easier to talk on the phone then if you feel it still needs to be reported then fair enough.
lexi
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Unread post by lexi »

i have to admit i havnt read the 'bad report' but i dont think many guys would complain straight away, but it is always best if you do. if you walk out without saying something how does anyone know there was something wrong??

as for bad reports define what anyone means by this....theres no such thing as a bad report IMO. nothing in this world is perfect its just experiences.
if us girls were perfect all the time someone would soon complain that we are robotic..
you cant please everyone and i learnt a long time ago theres no point in even trying you will always get one person that doesn't like something about the girl or the service she provides...ive had guys tell me im too fat...too skinny...boobs aint big enough...there too small the list continues and always will.

my advice is to anyone wanting to complain please do....how can anyone improve on anything if no ones says theres a fault somewhere??
my advice to honey is...smile u cant please every guy that walks threw the door
Your Happiness Is The Greatest Revenge Against Those That Bring You Down

RETIRED
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.
Registered Users can now send 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,

SPONSOR
royaldansk
Reactions:

Unread post by royaldansk »

I still havent got the balls to visit a parlour so my opinion doesnt seem to be as valid but the type of person I am would be to carry on with a punt then make a report within the next couple of days, good or bad.as its been said its very awkward in that vulnerable situarion for both to bring up an issue that could cause a bad atmosphere during the time.even after and youre leaving you dont know what to expect if you turn around and say she was shit for whatever reason.so its easy to see why people wait.but I do also agree with sarah in that if something went soo wrong then you should get in touch very soon after to try and resolve any bad situation.instead of badmouthing a parlour or girl
just4alaugh
Reactions:

Unread post by just4alaugh »

Occasionally a girl may be renowned for poor service. There will be a lot of whispering going on but nobody actually stands up and says anything. People need to know and so they can avoid being ripped off. I had a case of this recently.
I'm not saying for one minute that this was the case with Honey by the way but there are some girls who deliver bad service and manage to get away with it. That's bad news for the punters and in the long term not good for the parlours.
Mostly though situations could be sorted with a quiet word with the parlour manager. I have used both approaches over the years.
SPONSOR
pvcguy
Reactions:

Unread post by pvcguy »

Yes, it's certainly worth it to send a friendly pm to the girl or manager afterward. I wasn't suggesting not saying anything at all. Just offering an explanation as to why many guys might not like to at the time.
sarah
Reactions:

Unread post by sarah »

Of course if one of the girls where getting continued bad reports then she wouldn't be with us for long anyway and if a girl was found to be 'ripping off' customers then she would be gone also, but if somebody just doesn't 'click' then I don't see the need in posting how awful she was when she may think the same about you. Like Lexi said, we can't please everyone and that works both ways. Am sure a lot of us girls could put up bad reports about the way some customers treat us. I know you are paying for the service but respect is a two way thing.
LordLuken
Reactions:

Unread post by LordLuken »

Hmmm....So what happened to no such thing as bad feedback, all feedback is good regardless? :think:

As I recall punters are encouraged to leave feedback whether or not they think their experience is good or bad. Clearly there is no way of getting around the fact people will not always click, that goes without saying but if they state on feedback some areas they had of concern, then that gives the girl chance to read, respond and give her side of events and maybe without the stigma of being dragged into the managers office. Also, it may be that the particular girl can look back and realise maybe it didn't all go as she would have expected, thus giving her chance to maybe take on board some of the things that have been said and use the feedback to maybe change how she does things for the better of everyone in future. I do recall at least three girls that have received what has been perceived as bad report and they have used the feedback to improve how they do things, so in actual fact it's been useful for the girls too.

Now I can't comment on Honey, I've had no experience of her nor have I read any bad reports about her. What I have read though was someone's account of a good experience of her and a few other members wondering if the report was some kind of wind up. But then that might just be the way the particular member wrote it. But what is the definition of a bad report? I may write a bad report for someone (or what I consider to be a bad report) and someone else may just look at that and regard it as a clash of personalities. Punters will always judge for themselves whether or not they are going to visit a particular girl regardless of past feedback.
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
scotty
Reactions:

Unread post by scotty »

I go with the idea of "What defines a bad report?"..

Somebodys service to 1 person might be in their eyes a good experience , but to somebody else a not so good experience..Might be the best girlfriend experience to that person but the girl may do the same thing with the next client and they aint impressed..

Everyone has their own opinions...

Any problems should be sorted there and then and definitely a explanation to the parlour rep first I believe would be ideal..but then again everyone is different..

I cant for the life of me think that anyone puts a bad report up to gain revenge if that's what you want to call it for a poor service and if they do ..Grow up!!..

Take it on the chin ..learn from it and then move forward..
Sponsor The Forum Pussy Image The Beard is Back..
Shoreham Boys we are here!!!!
HE SCORES WHEN HE WANTS...
sarah
Reactions:

Unread post by sarah »

I agree there is a need for feedback but I personally define a bad report where the girl has been accused of giving poor service with no regard to the customer at all wether that is due to lack of interest or poor hygiene. There is always room for improvement but if somebody posted that on here about me I would not be impressed. What one person thinks is ok another may think fantastic. I can take constructive crytisism but rather through a PM than in a report if it was about the service I gave.
LordLuken
Reactions:

sarah wrote:I agree there is a need for feedback but I personally define a bad report where the girl has been accused of giving poor service with no regard to the customer at all wether that is due to lack of interest or poor hygiene. There is always room for improvement but if somebody posted that on here about me I would not be impressed. What one person thinks is ok another may think fantastic. I can take constructive crytisism but rather through a PM than in a report if it was about the service I gave.
I can see where your going with this, but the whole idea of the reports section is to leave feedback on experiences. Fortunately there aren't that many reports that I can think of that have been classed as particualrly bad, well not in my opinion anyway. And while I do agree to an extent that any issues with a particular girl should be cleared up as quickly as possible either by phone, pm or in person there is no reason that a punter should not write up his experience. Of course, to take the light away from it being totally negative, it can also be that the persons response to receiving what they perceive to be a bad report is also going to give an insight to anyone reading the reports. Like some of the ones I've seen in the past, they have responded and responded positivly and the report has not put me off because of the professional manner of the response. So this brings us back to our perceptions and what we think are good and bad. Negative/bad reports don't necessarily have to be detromental to the girl they are about.
LordLuken
Reactions:

suzy wrote:compared to most other punting forums this one has very little in the way of bad reports ,so to me that in itself suggests most complaints are sorted via pm etc.
I'd have to agree here ad of course not mentioning one very well known punting forum/reporting site where I would argue that many of the comments could be classed as bias anyway as they make it so bloody difficult for new users to leave reports for the girls they have seen.
wanderer
Reactions:

Unread post by wanderer »

I have had only one, what I would call, poor experience in recent times. My way of dealing with it was to speak to the manager first and explain the reasons why I felt that the service was not up to the standard that I had come to expect. At the time I felt that it would serve no useful purpose to go public with a bad report. In my book everyone has one chance and by speaking to the manager first I was offered a solution that was satisfactory on both sides.
Certainly if it really was a perceived hygiene issue I would have left the room and complained straight away.
As Sarah said a telephone call is a much better way of dealing with a problem. Pms are too slow and can be misunderstood.
ImageSPONSOR A proper spanking doesn't really start until you wish it was over.
marko
Reactions:

Unread post by marko »

just4alaugh wrote:Occasionally a girl may be renowned for poor service. There will be a lot of whispering going on but nobody actually stands up and says anything. People need to know and so they can avoid being ripped off. I had a case of this recently.
I'm not saying for one minute that this was the case with Honey by the way but there are some girls who deliver bad service and manage to get away with it. That's bad news for the punters and in the long term not good for the parlours.
Mostly though situations could be sorted with a quiet word with the parlour manager. I have used both approaches over the years.
Ive also used both approaches ....We dont see too many reports on here as it is....I like to see the reports either way both good and bad.If a guy reports on the good....Why should he not report on a poor service it would be a bit of a one sided system if good reports were all posted on here and the bad kept hush hush. :think:
Vote Luken
tommybadman
Reactions:

Unread post by tommybadman »

I personally wouldn't say up front to a lady or the parlour if I hadn't had a good time ... But I think that's just my nature, being quite shy I wouldn't know where to start.

The reviews / field reports / whatever you want to call them are a way to communicate both good and bad or there's no real point to them. Other guys should be able to read our experiences and make decisions based on them, I always tried to be objective in the ... two? ... bad reports I've ever written and I'm ok with that. If I did ever feel I had to speak to the manager (not that that ever occurred to me before) then I'd put that in the report too.

One bad report does no harm, but a trend of bad reports is a warning sign ... but reports don't really mean shit sometimes.

I had my first bad experience with a girl who had glowing reports, including on here, and it turns out a couple of years later she'd gone to jail for blackmailing a client. My other bad experience was again a girl who has great reviews and seemed lovely ... You never can tell.

You can't expect glowing reports all the time (back on topic :lol: ) but you also shouldn't expect us to only report the good. I've been to restaurants that were crap and not felt bad telling my friends they were crap, as food service professionals they must surely know the standards they keep/that their customers expect?

If there were no bad or mediocre reports then we, as customers, can't rely on them to make decisions. In which case they might as well not exist. :think:
nothing to see here... "lick all the bits that look tasty, and see which one makes the best noise..." Where there's trust there'll be treats,
When we fuck we'll hear beats.
just4alaugh
Reactions:

Unread post by just4alaugh »

I don't hear anyone complaining when we post good reports. ;) You can't have it just one way.
I've been punting now for around 4 years. I must have had at least 300 bookings I that time.
I really only feel compelled to report when I have an exceptional experience, whether that be exceptionally
good or exceptionally bad. I think I have made 2 or 3 bad reports on here and a few more good ones.
As ever it's the same old problem with just a few folks bothering to do reports. If folks posted up the good and the bad it would give a more balanced picture. I could harp on about it but its a waste of breath. Punters are complacent and generally only moan when the have been shafted. If they reported a bit more then maybe their reports would be seen with a bit more credibility. Instead you get first time posters coming on either slagging folks off or singing their praises.
Whether they are or not, they will inevitably be seen as trolls.
SPONSOR
TheBaron
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:

Unread post by TheBaron »

I don't hear anyone complaining when we post good reports.
:text-goodpost: :text-+1:

I agree that a bad punt should be discussed with the girl concerned/manager or whatever.
If U are too shy to talk direct use the Fooking phone.

However if U dont get a good/rational explanation report.
That said if its a really bad experience this forum needs a report - IMHO
one bad report means little but more really does mean something.Other punters
should be informed.
'Scuse me
SPONSOR
helpforheroes.org.uk
tommybadman
Reactions:

Unread post by tommybadman »

TheBaron wrote:one bad report means little but more really does mean something.Other punters
should be informed.
Yep. If I did have a bad experience and sorted it out in the end as you say, I'd still report what happened and that it was sorted out.
nothing to see here... "lick all the bits that look tasty, and see which one makes the best noise..." Where there's trust there'll be treats,
When we fuck we'll hear beats.
lexi
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Unread post by lexi »

TheBaron wrote: That said if its a really bad experience this forum needs a report - IMHO
one bad report means little but more really does mean something.Other punters
should be informed.
:text-goodpost:
Your Happiness Is The Greatest Revenge Against Those That Bring You Down

RETIRED
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.
Registered Users can now send 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,

SPONSOR
royaldansk
Reactions:

Unread post by royaldansk »

I dont think it matters how the complaint or bad repprt is made whether it be in person, on the phone or on here like this as long as its made soon after the questionable event so it can be sorted out.as there are bolder people that can martch into the managers office and say whats what then theres the quiter shy type that prefers to do it through media so they can get their thoughts together when writing.either way a good or bad report should be written and any situation that needs management intervention should be done soon after a booking

Return to “Chatroom”