Moderator: seductions

Forum rules
AgentP
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

A Taste of italy

Unread post by AgentP »

Hey,

Made arrangements to see Carla earlier and have to to say had a fabulous time in her company.Carla entered the room and we exchanged pleasantries and I paid £110 for 60 minutes of Carla's company, for the full GFE. This gave me time to absorb the décor and admire the 4 Poster bed with Mirrors attached above and warm myself tackle on the radiator.

Within moments she re-appeared with my brew and we started to get acquainted. We built up a rapport almost immediately, as I found her to be very sexy and well very Italian! She is hot in so many ways, sexy conversation and those little ankle boots!

I was offered the option of a massage but decided to snuggle up and get more comfortable!
We spoke throughout and she is by far more attractive than her photographs show. She has beautiful Roman features and Carla is Soooo sexi and eager to please. For me the time just flew by and I am looking forward to our next encounter.

Can't wait for me next Italian lesson complete with Neopolitan Special!

Thanks Bella

Ciao 4 now
sarah
Reactions:

Re: A Taste of italy

Unread post by sarah »

As Carla is not yet a member on here she has asked me to reply on her behalf. In her words she said thank you for a wonderful time, you are a nice man and hope to see you again xx.
AgentP
Reactions:

Unread post by AgentP »

Hi

Will be back $ more!
Koolio
Reactions:

Unread post by Koolio »

Great report and nice to see that you enjoyed Carla's company and experties as did I.
Thanks for sharing and well done to Carla

Return to “Chatroom”