Foreshore

Moderator: honey

smithy
Reactions:

Foreshore

Unread post by smithy »

Been to the car park rear of pub at lunch and also about 5 and have seen a two couples playing but seemed to still want privacy if that makes sense. Would love to watch a couple having a bit of car fun. Any couples use this area and like being watched please let me know would love to watch a couple having fun.

Cheers
daz32
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Re: Foreshore

Unread post by daz32 »

Hi, Been down there a few times there my self day and night seen a cpl or 2 but like you say they seem to like to keep it pvt, windows stay shut and lights stay off so i tend to take that as a no
hullbabe
Reactions:

Unread post by hullbabe »

as a genuine hull dogging couple weve visited these places a few times but never sein anything
groovychick
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by groovychick »

me neither only once was there a planned meet but that wasnt in the car park it was opposite the italian resturant not the pub x x x
Juswan2fuq
Reactions:

Unread post by Juswan2fuq »

Had my first dogging experience in the little car park opposite the Italian Restraunt
Couple parked up in a white people carrier
Lights on, so I could see something was going on, but wasn't sure what
Saw her take her top off, then realised there was fun to be had
Old guy pulled up next to me, guy opposite me got out his car and went over to the couple
Old guy gets out his car, walks over
Not wanting to miss out, I get out and walk over
When I get to the other side of their people carrier, the guy of the couple is stood against it, she is squatting down in front of him dressed in bra, thong, stockings, suspenders, heels and sucking his cock
Guy who was parked opposite me has his cock out wanking away
Old guy gets his cock out, starts wanking
She stands up, bends over, still sucking cock
Not sure what to do as its my first time, so I just start touching her up
Don't get any complaints or told to stop, so I move her thong to a side and slide a couple of fingers in her pussy
Can feel her getting really wet, and want a taste, so I drop to my knees and start licking her pussy and rimming her ass
Not wanting hog all the action, I stood up and stepped back
Old guy and other bloke were still wanking away, so I got my cock out and followed suit
Lady stops sucking her bloke cock, looks round and says "Would somebody please just fuck me?"
Her bloke then says, "come on - you heard her"
Not wasting any time, the old bloke steps forward and slides into her while she puts her head back down and restarts sucking her blokes cock
Old bloke fucks her for a bit, then steps back
The guy of the couple then walks her over to the back doors of thier people carrier, and lays her down on the back seat, head at one side of the car, legs hanging out the other side
He walks round to the other side where her head is, and slips his cock in her mouth again, while the guy who was parked opposite me is sat in front of the lady, eating her lovely shaved pussy

What a night ;0)
What a woman !

I went back every nigh for the rest of the week, and a couple of nights the week after, couldn't believe the amount of police around the area
I know we were seen by a few who didn't take part, but can't believe they reported it.
Never seen the couple since :0(

Know of others who arrange action there as well, so I go back as and when I can

Always up for invites too ;0)
groovychick
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

this is a highly monitored police area as next to the carpark is a kids skateboard park and the teenagers stay in there till quite late sometimes thats the only reason i can think of why theres lots of police in that area x x x
eh123
Reactions:

Unread post by eh123 »

me and a girl are gonna go down there for some fun on Saturday night, im sure shed like some more come in her mouth x ;)
Phil2000
Reactions:

Unread post by Phil2000 »

What time will you both be there?
smithy
Reactions:

Unread post by smithy »

Been there again and seem to miss the chance to experience my voyeur fantasy. Would really like to watch a couple having a bit of fun. Not bothered about participation though it might be nice. Would love to see a women flashing the top of her stockings and suspenders for her man and for me to experience this. So to take the guess work out of it if there are any couples out there can help please drop me a PM. Location could be different if this area is a problem.
Early evening would be fantastic.

Living in hope. Thanks

Smithy
Juswan2fuq
Reactions:

Dooh!
Well gutted I missed your post eh123 :0(
Juswan2fuq
Reactions:

I obviously need to log in to this site more often ;0)
HullHorny2
Reactions:

Unread post by HullHorny2 »

Weve had some great nights down there with other couples near restaraunt in past couple of years and always looking for other couples for meets there or nearbye where we go to , all been spur of the moment not planned although we have had some planned meets for fun , its discreet and quiet not like some of the main well advertised sites where some guys will have 400yds of layby to park there cars but have to park it 2 millimeteres from your bumper .
smithy
Reactions:

Unread post by smithy »

Still hoping to indulge in my voyeuristic fantasy. I am a normal guy who just has this fantasy of watching a couple having there own good time with me observing. So come on u horny couples u have your fun and I get to live out one of my fantasies.

Cheers guys.
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Unread post by kinkypeeps »

Well we agree :) Been down there once or twice over the last year or two...never saw a soul...bugger! think a good idea is people were going down there..make a quick post on here...at least knowing someone going to go, it would make the trip a little more worthwhile...
ansummersrep
Reactions:

Unread post by ansummersrep »

i have been to foreshore many nights and never seen anyting but boy racers and people dog walking. noticed few kids out late drinking its very public as houses very close and local pub there also- ive heard a few people have seen action there buts its very rare alway seems to be of the yonnger ages like 18 19yr olds who have just been to mcdonalds eating thier happy meals. loud noises and playing music and smoking weed is reasons for the police- i thnk because the area is so big with many places to go its not always certain where people are playing! id approach this area with caution as only one way in and out. i was sat out there drinking a hot chocolate and was approached yy 2 different police cars asking why i was there in teh space of half an hour of recnt x
groovychick
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

i think theres 2 places that are getting mixed up with each other there's the actual foreshore where all the houses are where nothing i know of ever takes place and there is further back opposite the Italian restaurant where it is a very discreet car park where people do meet for dogging occasionally your more likely to see action here than anywhere else x x x
jammy
Reactions:

Unread post by jammy »

Didn't there used to dogging in the car park under the bridge, I went there years ago with a girl, steamed the windows up & a couple of other cars too, but no interaction, so not sure if it's just where people go to shag or if it was dogging in the early days?
ansummersrep
Reactions:

Unread post by ansummersrep »

as far as im aware of jammy its always benn very attractive to many people for a quick shag out the way- for years every one has joked about taking lasses up to forshore for a fuck whenn your younger when you live with your parents its hard to find a place i imagine!! its only more over last 4 or 5 years i suppose more n more doggers have found it attractivness due to this fact in my oppinion! even tho there are many hidden places there people always seem to get the dogging areas mixed up with just general people having a chill out in the car dog walkers ect people who dont wish to be disturbed!!
Juswan2fuq
Reactions:

Ive started to pop in to this car park most nights now - on my way home from work
Have seen plenty of other cars parked up, mostly just other blokes though
Be nice to see some genuine couples there looking for fun
There was a couple parked up in a big silver people carrier the other week - think they may have been put off by the man on man action taking place - not my thing - but if thats what youre looking for - then I can honestly say it happens here as Ive seen it taking place
Just thought Id let you all know :0)
Im usually there from around 17:30 ;0)
smithy
Reactions:

Unread post by smithy »

Still keep trying there must be a couple out there that fancy being watched after work. God knows how much petrol I have used driving around hoping. Lol
Gb20229
Reactions:

Unread post by Gb20229 »

Depends what your after I've been there twice tonight and had some fun
Juswan2fuq
Reactions:

Yeah - definatly depends what you're after
Was chatting to a tranny there last night
Said they had been there since 16:00, I was there at 18:00, and they had been stood up
Still not seen any other couples or ladies there :0(
Gay or bi, this is a good place to go
Straight and looking for couples or ladies and you have to play the waiting game :0(
Juswan2fuq
Reactions:

Police where here just before Christmas
They pulled in a few minute after I arrived
There were a good 5 / 6 cars parked up
Police came in and parked up just sat there for about 30 minutes
Think everyone else left
Then the police went leaving me all on my lonesome

Just a warning for e everyone