curious...

Forum rules
datboy
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

curious...

Unread post by datboy »

I'm new to all this. I'm straight (engaged with children etc.) But I have lately been quite curious. Just had random thoughts on how things would feel etc. Never really had the balls to try anything or try asking someone if anyone else felt like it... I know I couldn't deal with kissing another man etc. But I wonder about other things... Think I'm just after advice really more than anything... Any form of advice would be helpful and appreciated...
Mikey7174
Reactions:

Re: curious...

Unread post by Mikey7174 »

What would u like to know mate ?
datboy
Reactions:

Unread post by datboy »

Just is it normal to be having these thoughts and 'urges' when you know your straight and have the life people have with girlfriends and kids etc. And if there's anyone else that's going/gone through the same sort of thing or phase or whatever it is lol. Just curious on how people have dealt with the thoughts and urges. Just wanted to know what other people have done before I decide on how and wether I should go as far as trying things or just ignoring the idea and forgetting about it. I've joked about it with friends in your standard kinda teenage banter of these days but never seriously spoken about it and considered finding someway of trying things...
Mikey7174
Reactions:

Unread post by Mikey7174 »

Im was same mate have a wife but have sexual feeling about men,eg having anal sex or giving recieving blowjobs not into kissing though think its just a sex thing. If u have any private questions just PM me i'll try an answer
datboy
Reactions:

Unread post by datboy »

Thank you I appreciate that!
royaldansk
Reactions:

Unread post by royaldansk »

I know how you feel,im married,i tried something when i was younger,i play with vibrators and now i want to try more things, you could always back out of any situation you find your self in if you're not ready, but you're not the only one that wants to do it
datboy
Reactions:

Unread post by datboy »

Fair point! I don't think I ever thought of it that way to be honest..
chunky_guy
Reactions:

Unread post by chunky_guy »

Also very curious. Probably just looking to get cock sucked for the time been.

Return to “GAY/BI WORLD”