arse fingering

Unread post by luke19 »

wants a woman or women to take it in turns fingering and licking my arse
Cullyclimb
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Re: arse fingering

Unread post by Cullyclimb »

Yes a little clarity wouldn't go amiss here!
SPONSOR
luke19
Reactions:

Unread post by luke19 »

excaltly what i have put
roxy
Reactions:

Unread post by roxy »

luke19 wrote:excaltly what i have put
i cud finga ur arse but not into lickin it huni :grin:
just4alaugh
Reactions:

Unread post by just4alaugh »

Pass the marrigolds! :shock:
SPONSOR
just4alaugh
Reactions:

suzy wrote:
teepee2006 wrote:Come on now don't beat about the bush ... what do you REALLY want luke19?
Cullyclimb wrote:Yes a little clarity wouldn't go amiss here!
just4alaugh wrote:Pass the marrigolds! :shock:
god now i have three of you taking the mickey :roll:
If they don't fancy my marrigolds they can borrow my nailbrush. Or maybe not, they can keep it, I don't think I'll be wanting it back :roll: :roll:
SPONSOR
lexi
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Unread post by lexi »

luke19 wrote:wants a woman or women to take it in turns fingering and licking my arse
hi luke pm me im sure i cn give u wat it is u want xxx
Your Happiness Is The Greatest Revenge Against Those That Bring You Down

RETIRED
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.
Registered Users can now send 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,

SPONSOR
just4alaugh
Reactions:

If I had to and lets say I was one of the two girls I think I would be doing the fingering. Selfless as always. Now it's your turn dear. Now hold your breath!!
SPONSOR
CTR
Reactions:

Unread post by CTR »

I'm not sure why people are taking the mickey out of Luke who's just joined the forum :think: His request seems very clear to me and an appropriate one to post on an adult forum. Possibly the only thing he should make clear is whether he's willing to pay or not?
TheBaron
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:

Unread post by TheBaron »

the usual phrases for this are Anal Play & Rimming & are both quite pleasant

I agree with CTR
'Scuse me
SPONSOR
helpforheroes.org.uk
tommybadman
Reactions:

Unread post by tommybadman »

Me too! :clap:

Give the guy a break - unless we don't want new members..?
nothing to see here... "lick all the bits that look tasty, and see which one makes the best noise..." Where there's trust there'll be treats,
When we fuck we'll hear beats.
tigertim
Reactions:

Unread post by tigertim »

the indie Candii on adultwork likes to use her fingers on guys bottoms and is worth searching out but wont lick;]
just4alaugh
Reactions:

tommybadman wrote:Me too! :clap:

I thought it was caled banter. Seems like a case of the pot calling the kettle al of a sudden :???: :???:
SPONSOR
Abbie
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by Abbie »

Think you'l have a problem finding a girl who Rims, but ya neva no
tommybadman
Reactions:

Unread post by tommybadman »

just4alaugh wrote:

I thought it was caled banter. Seems like a case of the pot calling the kettle al of a sudden :???: :???:
Me? :whistle: I'll have you know I've never made a facetious comment on this board, sir! :grin: Fair point.

(On an actual serious note, I saw luke trying (failing?) to get a word in edgeways in the chat too - didn't want anyone to think we're not welcoming and leave, especially after everyone was so nice to me...)
nothing to see here... "lick all the bits that look tasty, and see which one makes the best noise..." Where there's trust there'll be treats,
When we fuck we'll hear beats.
just4alaugh
Reactions:

tommybadman wrote:
just4alaugh wrote:

Me? :whistle: I'll have you know I've never made a facetious comment on this board, sir! :grin: Fair point.

(On an actual serious note, I saw luke trying (failing?) to get a word in edgeways in the chat too - didn't want anyone to think we're not welcoming and leave, especially after everyone was so nice to me...)
It's a fair point. Hope we havn't put you off Luke. Stick around and enjoy the banter although it might take a bit of getting used to :grin:
SPONSOR
shyhullmale
Reactions:

Unread post by shyhullmale »

just4alaugh wrote: It's a fair point. Hope we havn't put you off Luke. Stick around and enjoy the banter although it might take a bit of getting used to :grin:
tommybadman wrote: (On an actual serious note, I saw luke trying (failing?) to get a word in edgeways in the chat too - didn't want anyone to think we're not welcoming and leave, especially after everyone was so nice to me...)
My opinion on this is that there have been some members joining recently who as an early post, request a particular service or offer a particular service and are then ridiculed by some members.

Just because it is not something that appeals to you, there is no need to riducule the post. We all have our likes/dislikes and they do not always match someone elses. Some guys enjoy dressing in ladies clothes, some like being bossed around, some like being "tortured", these do not appeal to me but i believe in "Live and Let Live".

I think that as has been said, if some members are ridiculed for their post about their desires, they may feel very uncomfortable and leave the site.

I have no problem with banter when people know each other, however when someone is new, how do you know if the response is serious or not?

Also, with regards to the chatroom, surely if a new member enters the room, they should be welcomed? I know that sometimes you can be halfway through a conversation but please say hello to the new member and encourage them in the conversation.
Cullyclimb
Reactions:

Unread post by Cullyclimb »

Note to self: Think twice before submitting a light hearted post to any new member. Wrists well and truly slapped!

Sorry for any offence Luke. I'm sure you're man enough to take the odd knock.

I'll let someone else define a new member.........>2 posts......>10 posts...........(this post is intended to be tongue in cheek so no need to reply!)
SPONSOR
just4alaugh
Reactions:

shyhullmale wrote:
just4alaugh wrote: It's a fair point. Hope we havn't put you off Luke. Stick around and enjoy the banter although it might take a bit of getting used to :grin:
tommybadman wrote: (On an actual serious note, I saw luke trying (failing?) to get a word in edgeways in the chat too - didn't want anyone to think we're not welcoming and leave, especially after everyone was so nice to me...)
My opinion on this is that there have been some members joining recently who as an early post, request a particular service or offer a particular service and are then ridiculed by some members.

Just because it is not something that appeals to you, there is no need to riducule the post. We all have our likes/dislikes and they do not always match someone elses. Some guys enjoy dressing in ladies clothes, some like being bossed around, some like being "tortured", these do not appeal to me but i believe in "Live and Let Live".

I think that as has been said, if some members are ridiculed for their post about their desires, they may feel very uncomfortable and leave the site.

I have no problem with banter when people know each other, however when someone is new, how do you know if the response is serious or not?

Also, with regards to the chatroom, surely if a new member enters the room, they should be welcomed? I know that sometimes you can be halfway through a conversation but please say hello to the new member and encourage them in the conversation.
I suppose it depends on how you look at it Shy. Luke may have seen the funny side to it and joined in the banter. A few reposts, and what better way to join the forum? All depends on how you look at things though. Depends on a persons character. I will concede however that a more serious response could work just as well. :grin:
SPONSOR
ady34
Reactions:

Unread post by ady34 »

Cullyclimb wrote:Note to self: Think twice before submitting a light hearted post to any new member. Wrists well and truly slapped!

Sorry for any offence Luke. I'm sure you're man enough to take the odd knock.

I'll let someone else define a new member.........>2 posts......>10 posts...........(this post is intended to be tongue in cheek so no need to reply!)
I think he was looking for tongue in arse and not in cheek......
groovychick
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by groovychick »

after all the banter i do rimming lol x x x
FacialCannon
Reactions:

Unread post by FacialCannon »

Luke -

Chanel at VIP has rimmed me twice on different visits - she will also finger you if you wish - she doesn't charge any extra, either.

All the best

Return to “FETISH WORLD”