the middle number please (12345): 3

glory holes

Unread post by tony6914 »

any glory holes a round hull i love them lol
shyhullmale
Reactions:

Re: glory holes

Unread post by shyhullmale »

maybe it is just me, but what is a glory hole?
lisa
Reactions:

Unread post by lisa »

there are glory holes at pickering park so I,m told :dance: :dance:
CTR
Reactions:

Unread post by CTR »

Liked the bit

"In higher class establishments, this hole will be fabricated with duck tape to prevent genital chaffing."

in Teepee's link :grin: Maybe you have to go to Harrogate for that :smile: ?
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Unread post by kinkypeeps »

For anyone who's kinda into this stuff...there is a bi and gay sauna in Hull..they have a gloryhole upstairs for the use of.... :) For all you bi curious guys that want to have a dabble and test their boundaries...I...erm....a friend has highly recommended it :)

Mrs K perve that she is, has allways wanted to go check out the bi men and see what they get up to...but alas...the buggers won't let her in :)
CTR
Reactions:

Unread post by CTR »

kinkypeeps wrote:For anyone who's kinda into this stuff...there is a bi and gay sauna in Hull..
Always interesting to read your posts kinkypeeps ... I'm curious to know whether older guys are 'customers' who pay to be intimate with younger good looking guys at this place (so like a parlour with working guys instead of girls) ? Or is it more like friends meeting at a single sex swingers club :think: ? Or something else I can't imagine at all :grin: ?

I hasten to add I'm not that way inclined myself - those who know me here will know I'm just being nosy! But others on the forum who haven't been might have a genuine interest in going of course :smile:
Bert
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:

Unread post by Bert »

CTR wrote: ... I'm curious to know whether older guys are 'customers' who pay to be intimate with younger good looking guys at this place (so like a parlour with working guys instead of girls) ? Or is it more like friends meeting at a single sex swingers club :think: ? Or something else I can't imagine at all :grin: ? .......
Yes I curious to know how it works as well.
While I was married I had a a very varied and exciting sex life...... never told the wife tho' :o
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Bert wrote:
CTR wrote: ... I'm curious to know whether older guys are 'customers' who pay to be intimate with younger good looking guys at this place (so like a parlour with working guys instead of girls) ? Or is it more like friends meeting at a single sex swingers club :think: ? Or something else I can't imagine at all :grin: ? .......
Yes I curious to know how it works as well.
Hi Guys

based on my own experiences...i used to go quite regularly a few years ago before i met Mrs K..this is not a secret between us, refreshingly, she is totally open minded and we have no secrets at all, she knows ALL my past history..being an ex soldier and got around a bit..I can tell her anything..really liberating is that! :) Not many women you can say about that is there? She would love to go to this bi and gay sauna herself with me if she could..she loves bi men or men that are comfortable around each other as it gives 3some sex mmf a lot more comfort and versatilty......We both agree that having a 3some with a totally straight guy is way to restrictive, he'd be to worried about touching the other guy or vice versa this fact would be on our minds so we wouldn't totally relax

To answer your questions (sorry, starting to ramble again!) these kind of places are nothing at all like a swingers club or parlour as there is very little social interaction..men purely go there for sexual encounters and "cruise" downstairs there is a sauna jacuzzi and steamroom and upstairs there a mingling area with cubicles and a TV room and rest area.

Seemed to me that young guys and old all mixed together depending on who was there at the time..no money changes hands, people just go to cruise for sex. The place does employ a masseur..and I guess like a parlour, they charge for extras too..but by and large sex just goes on between consenting adults for free

IWhen I used to go, I was positvely encouraged to go by a girl i used to date to "discover my bi-side" and she used to get really arroused when i told her about my experiences, if any, when i next saw her! For me, I used to go to have a sauna and steam..mainly because i used to enjoy the freedom to walk around naked and relax..there was never any pressure to have sex with a complete stranger one on one....that really wasn't my bag, I don't want to kiss men, don't want to cuddle em or have one on one sex with them bleurgh! I like girls! Yes dear readers you can go to these places out of curiosity and not get attacked by a rampant man (screams in abject terror!) For me, i enjoyed the casual encounter with an attractive like minded soul that just wanted to feel around a bit (A posh wank I used to call it LOL) in a darkened sauna or steam room...i was hit on all the time yes...but never went off with anyone..just isn't my thing

I hope this helps too give an insight into the place...as an afternote, i was straight as a die in most of my formative years...never discovered my bi side till i was in my 30's in fact I was homophobicly straight. But as you get older, and wiser you learn that it really is no big deal experimenting with your own sexuality..the trouble is men in general always deny if they have any thoughts on the subject...but women ...its perfectly acceptable to be bi...but not socially acceptable for men..so many tend to saty in the closet..and we find on the swinging scene, many men still won't tell their partner of their leanings even though the partner is bi!! go figure. We talk to a lot of couples where the man has told he wouldn't mind sucking a cock or even having a wank by another man..."But shhh don't tell the mrs!!"

I class my self as bi but don't want to have full on sex with a man..i like messing about with another guy in front of mrs K or as part of a group sex thing..i no longer need to experiment to test my boundaries..i do everything with mrs K...most bi men we know don't like anal sex..its a "hands on" cock appreciation thing. i find women in general like men that are open about themselves i always find myself cornered at parties with women wanting to know more as i am very open about who and what i am.

in our experience one statement rings true "The is no straight and gay..just grey areas inbetween£"

love

kinkypeeps xxxx
CTR
Reactions:

Unread post by CTR »

Wow :eek: ... well thx again & I hope your posts will encourage those who might want to be more sexually liberated & open than they are at the moment :clap: It must be wonderful to have an open minded partner with whom you can be completely open about your sexuality - not an experience I've ever had unfortunately ... :think: :sad:
CTR
Reactions:

Unread post by CTR »

You must have some interesting stories to tell us too about sex in the olden days Grandad :razz:
Bert
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:

Unread post by Bert »

How interesting KP . Thank you for that insight.
While I was married I had a a very varied and exciting sex life...... never told the wife tho' :o
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

only pleased to be of help :) Love to spend time writing posts on here...but its not often we get a decent response from people here..one of reasons we havn't bothered up dating our swingers diary...no response!

Love kinkypeeps xxx
shyhullmale
Reactions:

Unread post by shyhullmale »

Thank you Teepee for that definition, things are a lot clearer now.

Also thank you very much kinkypeeps for your insight into the sauna. I have seen it advertised in the mail but like others just thought it operated like a parlour.
Bert
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:

Unread post by Bert »

yes, I'd imagined it was a bit like a parlor and wondered how the masseurs kept it up all day - so to speak
sparky331412
Reactions:

Unread post by sparky331412 »

just found a niche in the market..."The Mobile Gloryhole"......plain van with a couple of padded holes drilled in each side....a little slot for donations and bobs ur uncle....drive round a few of the regular dogging sites with a couple of willing BJ aholics in the back......nice little earner Rodney....this time next year I'll be a millionaire :dance: ....right who's got a van and who likes to smoke a few cubans :grin:
lisa
Reactions:

Unread post by lisa »

i enjoy smoking :lol:
has-needs
Reactions:

Unread post by has-needs »

my female partner wants me to go with another man so she can watch, i'm not really into men although i think i could maybe do a handjob that would have to be it
MarinaHull
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by MarinaHull »

i love the idea of glory holes :) turn me on bigtime

xx
Cullyclimb
Reactions:

Unread post by Cullyclimb »

I'm straight but I do have a very early recollection of the 'glory hole' as it is now known but in my early years I thought it was just a broken piece of wood between two changing huts on the beach in Weymouth. Not sure of my age but I do remember peering through this gap to see a guy wanking away madly on the other side. I was so intrigued and so I kept looking and actually saw him cum. I though he didn't know that I was spying on him.....yeah I know, that was the whole point of it for someone to be spying on him. When he left the hut I stayed there with my eye against this crack in the wood and in comes a lady to get changed. I watched her too and that aroused things for me. Very soon I was the young lad wanking at what I was witnessing. How vivid are those memories....... CC.
SPONSOR
MarinaHull
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by MarinaHull »

think i would like to go a bit further than watch though :)
intrigued
Reactions:

Unread post by intrigued »

me too !
hebble
Reactions:

Unread post by hebble »

anyone know of any glory holes in hull ?
funinhull
Reactions:

Unread post by funinhull »

Iv never been to this sauna before but iv heard of it and really want to try it, where is it and what are he prices etc.
OasisOL
Reactions:

Unread post by OasisOL »

Any more info on this topic?
andrews
Reactions:

Unread post by andrews »

OasisOL wrote:Any more info on this topic?

i think its been closed down, i gave the info to someone else who came back and told me it was closed.

Return to “FETISH WORLD”