Thanks
elegance
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Re: Opening times

Unread post by elegance »

We are located 621 Anlaby Road , HU3 6SU.

Prices are
£40 - 15 minutes
£60 - 30 minutes
£110 - 1 hour

The girls on the rota for tomorrow :
Kat
Mercedes
Working 11am- 6am

Joined later in the day by:
Juicy Lucy
Tori
Working 6pm - 6am

I will be adding a full rota with girls discription shortly hope this helps :D
Image 07387751562
davidroberts
Reactions:

Unread post by davidroberts »

great stuff
Koolio
Reactions:

Unread post by Koolio »

I don’t suppose you have a functional website yet?
elegance
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Not at the moment but it is something I need doing. I spoke to a wonderful lady today at Discretions and she told me to ask on here if anyone could help me with a page as a lot of people on here make websites. I'm now sort of scouting about the forum at the moment trying to see where I post for website help.
Image 07387751562
LordLuken
Reactions:

Unread post by LordLuken »

elegance wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:20 pm Not at the moment but it is something I need doing. I spoke to a wonderful lady today at Discretions and she told me to ask on here if anyone could help me with a page as a lot of people on here make websites. I'm now sort of scouting about the forum at the moment trying to see where I post for website help.
Hello and welcome. :D

I think the place to try looking for help with what you need would be one of the following links: -

viewforum.php?f=35

viewforum.php?f=84

I could of sworn there used to be a section at one time where people could actually post specifically for what they need help with, but I have a feeling it may have been a long time ago now. Anyway, good luck and hope the links might be useful. :D
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
Koolio
Reactions:

Unread post by Koolio »

elegance wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:15 pm We are located 621 Anlaby Road , HU3 6SU.

Prices are
£40 - 15 minutes
£60 - 30 minutes
£110 - 1 hour

The girls on the rota for tomorrow :
Kat
Mercedes
Working 11am- 6am

Joined later in the day by:
Juicy Lucy
Tori
Working 6pm - 6am

I will be adding a full rota with girls discription shortly hope this helps :D
A full rota and description of the girls will be extremely helpful as will pictures and details of services and whether GFE is included etc.

Elegance’s continued updates are appreciated and will go a long way to helping it become a success.

All the best and looking forward to further information
elegance
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Today I will be uploading the rota and descriptions, that will be first in my to-do list. I will also try uploading pictures of the girls on the rota for today and tonight, or all the girls.
What do you thinks best ? I always appreciate feedback and advice no person can ever know enough I believe.

Lordluken thank you I will also be on to that today to. Then when I have just got to grips with how to use a forum i will be trying to get to grips with a website too :clap: all joking aside I even struggle with them plastic cup phones connected by string :D
Image 07387751562
Koolio
Reactions:

Unread post by Koolio »

elegance wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:53 am Today I will be uploading the rota and descriptions, that will be first in my to-do list. I will also try uploading pictures of the girls on the rota for today and tonight, or all the girls.
What do you thinks best ? I always appreciate feedback and advice no person can ever know enough I believe.

Many thanks for keeping us updated.

I’m sure many will be eagerly keeping an eye out for further details and some may even pop by for a visit.
:dance:
LordLuken
Reactions:

Unread post by LordLuken »

elegance wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:53 am Today I will be uploading the rota and descriptions, that will be first in my to-do list. I will also try uploading pictures of the girls on the rota for today and tonight, or all the girls.

Lordluken thank you I will also be on to that today to. Then when I have just got to grips with how to use a forum i will be trying to get to grips with a website too :clap: all joking aside I even struggle with them plastic cup phones connected by string :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm usually one of the first that likes to see the pics of the ladies that work at the establishments, but maybe until you get used to the rotas and uploading it's best to take small steps at a time and for the time being just upload the pics of the girls on the rota for today and tonight...that's my thought anyway. :D
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
elegance
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Thank you I appreciate any advice and will always take it on board :)
Image 07387751562
Rob Jeffers
Reactions:

Unread post by Rob Jeffers »

I called round at 10.50pm last night. Rang the bell - no answer so rang the bell again after 3-4 minutes. Still no answer so went home.
Koolio
Reactions:

Unread post by Koolio »

Rob Jeffers wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 6:03 pm I called round at 10.50pm last night. Rang the bell - no answer so rang the bell again after 3-4 minutes. Still no answer so went home.
I believe there was only one girl (Mercedes) working last night and she must have been occupied with a client.
marko
Reactions:

Unread post by marko »

LordLuken wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:26 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm usually one of the first that likes to see the pics of the ladies that work at the establishments, but maybe until you get used to the rotas and uploading it's best to take small steps at a time and for the time being just upload the pics of the girls on the rota for today and tonight...that's my thought anyway. :D
Not a lot happening I thought they must have closed :roll:

Return to “ROTA”