Forum rules
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Last day to play with jas

Unread post by Jasminexoxo »

Working til 7pm and then having a well deserved break! Drop in or book, I’m back the beginning of May! See you soon! If your brave enough 😉
Image “Innocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.
fnp
Reactions:

Re: Last day to play with jas

Unread post by fnp »

Have a great holiday, Jas. Does Ayya Nappa know what's about to hit them? :lol:
Click here for more!
Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Unread post by Angels »

Jasminexoxo wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:47 am Working til 7pm and then having a well deserved break! Drop in or book, I’m back the beginning of May! See you soon! If your brave enough 😉
I'm gonna miss you so much 😤 but you do deserve it! 💋
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

fnp wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:00 am Have a great holiday, Jas. Does Ayya Nappa know what's about to hit them? :lol:
Oh it will do fnp! ☺️😍
Image “Innocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Angels wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:36 am
Jasminexoxo wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:47 am Working til 7pm and then having a well deserved break! Drop in or book, I’m back the beginning of May! See you soon! If your brave enough 😉
I'm gonna miss you so much 😤 but you do deserve it! 💋
I will be back bronzed and raring to go! You will get all my drunken pictures anyways 😂😉
hornypunter
Reactions:

Unread post by hornypunter »

Have a great time.A Thursday will not seem right tomorrow without you.
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

hornypunter wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:43 pm Have a great time.A Thursday will not seem right tomorrow without you.
Ohh I know! So the angels keep telling me hp! See you soon 😘
champ
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Unread post by champ »

LUKEN APPROVED ?............ getting a habit this miss - mr L must be going soft on you.
Mmm

Were getting all the sun and heat you want in uk and you go to the Goldon Nudist beaches..
~ Now i have you in my mind - i have you forever ~
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.
Registered Users can now send a maximum of 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,
LordLuken
Reactions:

Unread post by LordLuken »

fnp wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:00 am Have a great holiday, Jas. Does Ayya Nappa know what's about to hit them? :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Borders and Immigration have been made aware given a detailed description and I believe will be issuing a detain on sight notice to border staff! :whistle: :P :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sounds like someone is ready for a holiday... :think: Don't suppose you have a suitcase around about my size and dimensions do you Jas? :P Have a great holiday, I think we can say you deserve the break... :think: :lol: :lol:
champ wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:08 pm
LUKEN APPROVED ?............ getting a habit this miss - mr L must be going soft on you.
Mmm

Were getting all the sun and heat you want in uk and you go to the Goldon Nudist beaches..
:lol: :lol: :lol: She's got the full Luken approval Champ! :P
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
tasher
Reactions:

Unread post by tasher »

When I read the title of the thread I thought you were leaving for good and went into a panic. Have a nice break x

Return to “Chatroom”