Group play?

Moderator: Angels

Forum rules
Image
lad147
Reactions:
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:49 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Group play?

Unread post by lad147 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:13 pm

Hi guys,

I've visited your establishment a few times now, and have enjoyed every visit. I was wondering if you ever have any interest for any group play, e.g. two guys and two girls? It's something I like and wondered if any other guys would partake if this scenario were available.

Thanks!

Angels
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
Posts: 3136
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Hull
Contact:

Re: Group play?

Unread post by Angels » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:15 pm

lad147 wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:13 pm
Hi guys,

I've visited your establishment a few times now, and have enjoyed every visit. I was wondering if you ever have any interest for any group play, e.g. two guys and two girls? It's something I like and wondered if any other guys would partake if this scenario were available.

Thanks!
Oh hello there! pm us for more details 😍😇
Image
PROVIDER
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.

lad147
Reactions:
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:49 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Group play?

Unread post by lad147 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:56 pm

Thanks. I certainly will, as soon as I have got to my three posts. This will be my 2nd! :dance:

User avatar
LordLuken
Reactions:
Posts: 38969
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: Group play?

Unread post by LordLuken » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:58 am

lad147 wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:56 pm
Thanks. I certainly will, as soon as I have got to my three posts. This will be my 2nd! :dance:
Welcome to the forum, looks like you now have your three posts. :D
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

User avatar
mrmadness
Reactions:
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:48 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Group play?

Unread post by mrmadness » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:13 am

This is definitely something I'm interested in. I've actually been interested in finding a foursome buddy, for want of a better phrase, for a while now.
Make Hull Adult Forum Great Again

User avatar
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 837
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Group play?

Unread post by Jasminexoxo » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:47 pm

Oohh I like this 😍
Image “Innocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

tigerone1912
Reactions:
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:25 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Group play?

Unread post by tigerone1912 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:58 am

Me too

Koolio
Reactions:
Posts: 443
Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 9:45 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: Kingston Upon Hull
Contact:

Re: Group play?

Unread post by Koolio » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:35 pm

Now I like the sound of that.

I too am interested

forumfan
Reactions:
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:37 pm
Contact:

Re: Group play?

Unread post by forumfan » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:33 am

Count me in too, sounds like this is now a viable proposition. Looks like it only needs any of the guys on this thread to get together and arrange a mutually convenient time, then set something up with the ladies.

Rj411
Reactions:
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:49 pm
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Group play?

Unread post by Rj411 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:03 pm

Me too, count me in :D

User avatar
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 837
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Group play?

Unread post by Jasminexoxo » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:03 pm

Me and summer want too play! 😍 pm for bookings 😘
Image “Innocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

Summer
Reactions:
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:35 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Group play?

Unread post by Summer » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:04 pm

mrmadness wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:13 am
This is definitely something I'm interested in. I've actually been interested in finding a foursome buddy, for want of a better phrase, for a while now.
When we all playing hahaha xx

Summer
Reactions:
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:35 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Group play?

Unread post by Summer » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:05 pm

Summer and jasmine are ready pm one of us to arrange xx

User avatar
Jasminexoxo
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
Posts: 837
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Group play?

Unread post by Jasminexoxo » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:05 pm

Summer wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:04 pm
mrmadness wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:13 am
This is definitely something I'm interested in. I've actually been interested in finding a foursome buddy, for want of a better phrase, for a while now.
When we all playing hahaha xx
ASAP 😘
Image “Innocence is a splendid thing, only it has the misfortune not to keep very well and to be easily misled.” Come and see if you can find my DEMISTER button.

Summer
Reactions:
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:35 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: Group play?

Unread post by Summer » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:06 pm

Jasminexoxo wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:05 pm
Summer wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:04 pm
mrmadness wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:13 am
This is definitely something I'm interested in. I've actually been interested in finding a foursome buddy, for want of a better phrase, for a while now.
When we all playing hahaha xx
ASAP 😘
We need some fun 😘😘😘

Post Reply

Return to “Chatroom”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests

  • mChat
No one is chatting