GENERAL CHAT AND QUESTIONS ABOUT DISCRETION

Moderator: sylvia

Forum rules
icemanhgv
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Neck fetish

Unread post by icemanhgv »

I was just wondering, I have a neck fetish, I love to have my throat and adams apple kissed and caressed, is this something that I could have done at a parlour or is it just to weird:)
sarah
Reactions:

Re: Neck fetish

Unread post by sarah »

icemanhgv wrote:I was just wondering, I have a neck fetish, I love to have my throat and adams apple kissed and caressed, is this something that I could have done at a parlour or is it just to weird:)
That woukdnt be a problem. Come see us at Seductions.
lexi
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Unread post by lexi »

seen as tho this was posted in discretion's section and not seductions.....Sarah :roll:

yes there will be a few girls that can do this for you. if you check out our website find the girl you want to see then either contact her through here or contact us directly by calling 01482 216820 and ask for the girl you want to see she will be more than happy to answer any questions you have. :D
Your Happiness Is The Greatest Revenge Against Those That Bring You Down

RETIRED
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.
Registered Users can now send 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,

SPONSOR
sarah
Reactions:

Unread post by sarah »

OMG SO SORRY :roll: :roll:
icemanhgv
Reactions:

Sorry, my fault, I thought I was in general chatroom, I left it as an open question 'cos I thought it was a weird fetish that nobody would want to do it to me!
lexi
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Unread post by lexi »

sarah wrote:OMG SO SORRY :roll: :roll:
Its ok you clearly can't read
icemanhgv wrote:Sorry, my fault, I thought I was in general chatroom, I left it as an open question 'cos I thought it was a weird fetish that nobody would want to do it to me!
To be honest iceman I think there is stranger fetish's out there :D
Your Happiness Is The Greatest Revenge Against Those That Bring You Down

RETIRED
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.
Registered Users can now send 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,

SPONSOR
sarah
Reactions:

Unread post by sarah »

:shock:
icemanhgv wrote:Sorry, my fault, I thought I was in general chatroom, I left it as an open question 'cos I thought it was a weird fetish that nobody would want to do it to me!
It's ok, some people are a bit touchy about it that's all :lol: am sure a lot would love to do it. :D
icemanhgv
Reactions:

It's not so much I can't read, more the fact I'm new to this forum, I didn't realise that I wasn't on the right page, that's why I apologised, I thought I was in general chat and asked the question about my particular fetish, Sarah answered so I will ask her, would you be up for it?
wanderer
Reactions:

Unread post by wanderer »

Your neck sounds more attractive by the minute lol. I'm sure that the ladies have had requests much more strange than yours. Send Sarah a pm. Go for it and enjoy yourself. :D
ImageSPONSOR A proper spanking doesn't really start until you wish it was over.
sarah
Reactions:

Unread post by sarah »

icemanhgv wrote:It's not so much I can't read, more the fact I'm new to this forum, I didn't realise that I wasn't on the right page, that's why I apologised, I thought I was in general chat and asked the question about my particular fetish, Sarah answered so I will ask her, would you be up for it?
Don't worry about it, she was being funny with me not you. I would love to see you and fulfil your every wish ;)
wanderer
Reactions:

Unread post by wanderer »

sarah wrote:
icemanhgv wrote:It's not so much I can't read, more the fact I'm new to this forum, I didn't realise that I wasn't on the right page, that's why I apologised, I thought I was in general chat and asked the question about my particular fetish, Sarah answered so I will ask her, would you be up for it?
Don't worry about it, she was being funny with me not you. I would love to see you and fulfil your every wish ;)
Every wish. Wow what an offer. :drool: :lol:
Sorry, I couldn't resist but I never do. :lol:
ImageSPONSOR A proper spanking doesn't really start until you wish it was over.
Swallowfetish
Reactions:

Unread post by Swallowfetish »

Hi, wondering if anyone can help, I posted this a while ago and visited Sarah at Deductions a few times, haven't been for a while and now see she'd not on the Rota, I'm guessing she's left but, she understood my fetish, is there any other lady that's interested in my swallowing and Adams Apple fetish I can visit please, thanks in advance:)
Biscuits
Reactions:

Unread post by Biscuits »

Sarah from Seductions is now at Chrissy's Angels. Try phoning them.

Return to “CHATROOM”