A Swingers Diary...

Anything and everything
kinkypeeps
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Re: A Swingers Diary...

Unread post by kinkypeeps »

room1day wrote:To quote... Useless bar one or two...

Sounds discriminative to me ....
If you really would like to split hairs.. Guys requesting sex? its common knowledge, that 90 per cent are married and just looking for a shag..this is not swinging..its just cheating.. Swingers are loosely defined as people, mostly couples that lead an open and liberated lifestyle, which there have been one or 2 meet requests on here, and possibly a genuine single guy looking to be part of the lifestyle, albeit in the wrong thread... so sorry if you find me 'discriminating' I'm just being realistic by definition.
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Unread post by kinkypeeps »

Thanks for the defence guys :) Its OK, I can hold my own... Hes just trying to understand and lets be clear on the purpose for forums, a platform for a debate even if confrontational, makes you question your own principles therefore giving you or others reading them a wider understanding... I'm not perfect, I can sometimes forget myself and get a little up my own arse, I'm a part time transvestite for christsakes! :) Sometimes, posts like this make me stand back and question my opinions... so no biggie... dunno what he thinks...but I'd rather stand and have a pint with him who'd challenge my reasons for being..than someone who would just agree with everything I said
CTR
Reactions:

Unread post by CTR »

I say it as it comes across to me but if Mr KP sees it as welcome debate then I don't need to say any more.
LARA-LARA Laughs.

Return to “General Chat”