update on progress...

Anything and everything
kinkypeeps
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

update on progress...

Unread post by kinkypeeps »

Hi Girls and boys as no bugger is going in and posting yet..hint hint

latest update from last 24 hours as your all in here...

we've been busy contacting about a hundred hull couples on the local scene on 2 of the main swinging sites..also as soon as tv/transgendered world is open...links to here in place on TVchix uk's biggest TV website, hundreds of local girls on there...also just waiting to talk to clothes suplliers, bondage equiptment makers we know..to get their oars in..

So you should all see a rise in hit rates within next 24 hours

so please please..all reading this..go in have a look and bloody post! LOL even if comments are just a hi! we need to see ne people seeing boards in full swing and being used to stay on....ya gotta be in it ta win it!! no-one has commented in last 24 hours...help us make it work please and post post post

Thankee koind ziiirs and mizzzes xxxxx
Mistermc
Reactions:

Re: update on progress...

Unread post by Mistermc »

Will be interesting to see the growth is green coloured members........do admin have to manually change them?
lexi
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Unread post by lexi »

hopfully the swinging section will soon be busy and in full swing :D

well done kinks i think ur doing a brill job btw :clap: :clap: :clap:
Your Happiness Is The Greatest Revenge Against Those That Bring You Down

RETIRED
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.
Registered Users can now send 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,

SPONSOR
CTR
Reactions:

Unread post by CTR »

lexi wrote:
well done kinks i think ur doing a brill job btw :clap: :clap: :clap:
+1 :clap:

I have posted in this section before but I don't want to gatecrash your good work if I haven't been invited :shifty: ;)
LARA-LARA Laughs.
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Hi Ctr

No need for an invite :) you're input as well as everyone elses always welcome...its not an exclusive club you know :)

Kinks xx
CTR
Reactions:

Unread post by CTR »

kinkypeeps wrote:Hi Ctr

No need for an invite :) you're input as well as everyone elses always welcome...its not an exclusive club you know :)

Kinks xx
Cheers KP, I'll try to make constructive posts as and when 8-)
LARA-LARA Laughs.
LordLuken
Reactions:

Unread post by LordLuken »

You seem to be doing an excellent job here KP, nice one.
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
TheBaron
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:

Unread post by TheBaron »

nice one KP U have really started something well done :!: :clap:
'Scuse me
SPONSOR
helpforheroes.org.uk
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Thanks for all your positive responses guys...makes it all worthwile :)

Todays update...TV'/transgendered forum now up and running..will be working to get traffic for that on Monday :)

Just found out theres a major fetish event on tonight...but we only found out late last night so too late to post all the details or contact the organisers in time...ah well..we'll know about the next one in advance

Will be canvasing Hull members of other country/world adult communities constantly...so all in all looking good! any ideas/input from anyone always appreiated

Kinks xxx
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Still bashing away after a bonkers weekend :) got into a bit of trouble today sending out mails on fabswingers...people reported me as a 'spammer; i suppose technically it is....even though our intentions are good & honorable..still....minor hiccup still other ways of drumming up membership..just takes a little longer.....

Anyone that has joined recently that are registered with fabswingers and swinging heaven..please pass on details to anyone you know..thanks xx

Kinks xxx
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Still tapping away in the backround :) putting out invites...easy to get people to join and look ..a damn sight harder to get people to post...more wordsmiths needed to give their own personalities, lifestyles and stories an airing... looking a little too "Planet Kinkypeeps" help us change that please? :)

Love Kinks xx

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons...for thou art crunchy..and taste good with ketchup"
CTR
Reactions:

Unread post by CTR »

kinkypeeps wrote:Still tapping away in the backround :) putting out invites...easy to get people to join and look ..a damn sight harder to get people to post...
Elsewhere on the forum, we've had prizes offered by service providers for 'best post of the month' and for winning quiz competitions ... I suppose something similar could be tried in this section :idea: ? I'm not making any suggestions about who should be giving the prize and what an appropriate prize might be of course ... :whistle: :)
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

CTR wrote:
kinkypeeps wrote:Still tapping away in the backround :) putting out invites...easy to get people to join and look ..a damn sight harder to get people to post...
Elsewhere on the forum, we've had prizes offered by service providers for 'best post of the month' and for winning quiz competitions ... I suppose something similar could be tried in this section :idea: ? I'm not making any suggestions about who should be giving the prize and what an appropriate prize might be of course ... :whistle: :)
What a great idea CTR!! Genius! I will get my thinking cap on and think of something worthwhile that will appeal to all genders...a 5 pound shopping spree in Boyes? a 2 min rummage thru Mrs K's knicker drawer in handcuffs? ...a glittering fun filled night out at Woodmansy village hall over 60's whist drive..false teeth optional? what do you guys think an appropriate prize would be? :)

Kinks xx
CTR
Reactions:

Unread post by CTR »

At this rate you might even tempt me to make something up :lol:
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Hi all...just had a busy week with work, bit of workers playtime in Manchester (wow..really have to commit that to paper this week)...bits and bobs on the boil, getting people to join...but buggerall posts. still, hopefully someone with something interesting to say will pipe up soon :) hint hint!

Kinks xx
maria01
Reactions:

Unread post by maria01 »

I suppose something similar could be tried in this section :idea: ? I'm not making any suggestions about who should be giving the prize and what an appropriate prize might be of course ... :text-goodpost: :text-goodpost: :text-goodpost:

Return to “General Chat”