Unread post by lisa »

they are fun indeed
:dance: :dance:
CTR
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Re: Well not a swinger invite but a PARTY INVITE

Unread post by CTR »

sexygeorgia wrote:....however I am a swinger :)
Really :o :o ? You've kept pretty quiet about that until now ...
shyhullmale
Reactions:

Unread post by shyhullmale »

sexygeorgia wrote:gangbangs are gr8 for guys interested in getting a taste of what swinging maybe like on a smaller intimate scale...plus the fun is guaranteed at gangbangs.
I reccomend gnagbangs to all guys, done a few of these myself but wont be doing another for a while now- got other things on the go....however I am a swinger :)

I've done gangbangs, Candy Club in Amsterdam, a parlour in Manchester....

Thought to be into swinging, it's only couples and single ladies that get any action, nothing for the single guys.
lisa
Reactions:

Unread post by lisa »

well sometimes its best going as a cpl even if you book a girl for the evening you get the chance to have a lot more fun as you well know
shyhullmale
Reactions:

Lisa wrote:well sometimes its best going as a cpl even if you book a girl for the evening you get the chance to have a lot more fun as you well know
well the one in manchester was basically several ladies from the parlour and a maximum number of guys so we were guaranteed to have action with the ladies as we had paid for them to be present.

The amsterdam one was some regular members of the club and was strange for me being in a different country, where it was just a big room with a bar and you just stripped off and did the business rather than going off to a more private room.

Any idea where single males would be welcome? I enjoy the idea of threesomes either MMF where the lady gets all the attention or MFF where the ladies give me their attention
lisa
Reactions:

Unread post by lisa »

sounds like you must of had some fun :lol: :lol:
shyhullmale
Reactions:

definitely had fun, as i say several times, when with a lady, i will try anything, my problem is when i am with a group of people that i find it more difficult to talk.
lisa
Reactions:

Unread post by lisa »

as long as you can talk to the lady or ladies does it really matter lol after all your all there for the same thing no one going to be any different you all have the same thing between your legs

some may be bigger some may be smaller but the girl wont be complaining now after all its not the size of what ever its how you use it

:lol: :lol:
CTR
Reactions:

Unread post by CTR »

Georgia will have to be working all afternoon on this thread when she sees it :lol: !
shyhullmale
Reactions:

sexygeorgia wrote:shy thats not true at all...i know loadsa couples, and single girls who go swinging looking for single males- its how to get yourself noticed i suppose...knowing about swinging etiquette goes a long way x x
When you say single males, do you mean guys who do not go with their partner (i am married but would love to give it a go)

So can you give me a few pointers then please georgia, where should i go, what should i do / what should i avoid doing? I have been to a parlour that was also a club in an evening in Manchester a few times and it always seemed quiet regarding anything happening (or not). I accept i am not going to appear as the Page 7 fella but very willing to try new things.

Maybe i need to have that booking with you soon so you can then tell these people all about me.

Please pm me with any helpful info.
Thank you
CTR
Reactions:

Unread post by CTR »

It was only a couple of days since it was last smacked (not hard tho' :whistle: ) ... and we just can't resist winding each other up about swinging can we :angry-extinguishflame: ?
lisa
Reactions:

Re: PARTY IS OFF SORRY GUYS

Unread post by lisa »

Sadly my party is off till later in the year

Luv lisa
xxx
shyhullmale
Reactions:

sexygeorgia wrote:are you going swinging instead lisa? ;)
i know gangbangs take loads of organising tho.

Ive had a few single guys tell me that the private club is a good place for single guys to go to (maybe u mean this 1 shy?) as it seems there are girls there 'working' as well as swingers playing, so action for single guys is guaranteed im told.
http://www.theprivateclub.com

Why can't we have somewhere like this in our area? Getting to Birmingham is very difficult to explain.
lisa
Reactions:

Unread post by lisa »

i enjoy swinging too

would gladly accompany any single fellas if required :)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
lisa
Reactions:

Unread post by lisa »

thye sure do hun

been to Manchester , Blackpool and London swinging great fun and always plenty of parties to go too as well

:lol: :lol: :lol:

but yes explaining it to your better half well you would have to either say work wants me to go to where ever or take her with you

:lol: :lol:
Abbie
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by Abbie »

I went swinging the once, enjoyed it was fantastic, I would love a party get a few girls in a big house ohhhh what fun!!!!!!
Abbie
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by Abbie »

G i would love to tag along to a club, could we do one this year??? Mr right am starting to think he dosent exsist :???:
CTR
Reactions:

Unread post by CTR »

sexygeorgia wrote:of course he exists...relax n stop looking, hes bound to turn up just when ur not expecting him. beware of guys reading this tho, they may read this n may think theyre in with u! u never know whos lurking!!!xxxxxxxxx
of course we will arrange something well b4 the end of the year...maybe a well known n trusted guy off here would join us? gotta be tall good looking n nice tho eh :)
At least she doesn't have to worry about me :grin:

gotta be tall good looking n nice

I can manage 1/ 3 or maybe 1 & 1/2 out of 3 there (as I'm not short!) - will that be enough :pray: :dance: ?
Mistermc
Reactions:

Unread post by Mistermc »

I'm thinking 5ft 10 is not tall :(
CTR
Reactions:

Unread post by CTR »

:???: Thought you & Abbie were talking about swinging clubs now not romance? You did ask for expressions of interest ... :roll: Anyway at least give mistermc & me a boost to our egos & tell us we're not shorties :grin: !
LARA-LARA Laughs.

Return to “General Chat”