Page 2 of 2

Re: My massage with H.E

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:34 pm
by sarah
room1day wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:56 pm
Finally a professional service in hull that
β€˜Does what it says on the tin’ and not just a quick disinterested back rub ..
Thank you. I aim to please. 😘

Re: My massage with H.E

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:59 pm
by champ
room1day wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:56 pm
Finally a professional service in hull that
β€˜Does what it says on the tin’ and not just a quick disinterested back rub ..
Can you confirm her hands are Hairy ?

Re: My massage with H.E

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:45 pm
by sarah
champ wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:59 pm
room1day wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:56 pm
Finally a professional service in hull that
β€˜Does what it says on the tin’ and not just a quick disinterested back rub ..
Can you confirm her hands are Hairy ?
That’s my feet πŸ˜‚

Re: My massage with H.E

Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:17 pm
by sarah
The best massage service around πŸ˜‰

Re: My massage with H.E

Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:35 pm
by sarah
The massage service is now up and running again from my private flat. πŸ˜‰

Re: My massage with H.E

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:34 pm
by LordLuken
So noted! :D

Re: My massage with H.E

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:03 pm
by Leelee69
sarah wrote: ↑
Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:17 pm
The best massage service around πŸ˜‰
You can say that again πŸ˜ƒ

Re: My massage with H.E

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:59 pm
by sarah
Leelee69 wrote: ↑
Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:03 pm
sarah wrote: ↑
Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:17 pm
The best massage service around πŸ˜‰
You can say that again πŸ˜ƒ
You know it πŸ˜‰

Re: My massage with H.E

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:21 pm
by Leelee69
sarah wrote: ↑
Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:59 pm
Leelee69 wrote: ↑
Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:03 pm
sarah wrote: ↑
Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:17 pm
The best massage service around πŸ˜‰
You can say that again πŸ˜ƒ
You know it πŸ˜‰
Think my shoulder needs a bit more work πŸ˜‰

Re: My massage with H.E

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:30 am
by sarah
Leelee69 wrote: ↑
Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:21 pm
sarah wrote: ↑
Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:59 pm
Leelee69 wrote: ↑
Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:03 pm
sarah wrote: ↑
Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:17 pm
The best massage service around πŸ˜‰
You can say that again πŸ˜ƒ
You know it πŸ˜‰
Think my shoulder needs a bit more work πŸ˜‰
You know I love working on you anytime πŸ˜‰

Re: My massage with H.E

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:59 am
by Leelee69
sarah wrote: ↑
Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:30 am
Leelee69 wrote: ↑
Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:21 pm
sarah wrote: ↑
Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:59 pm
Leelee69 wrote: ↑
Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:03 pm


You can say that again πŸ˜ƒ
You know it πŸ˜‰
Think my shoulder needs a bit more work πŸ˜‰
You know I love working on you anytime πŸ˜‰
Have you got a spare 3 weeks to sort me, sorry I meant it, out πŸ˜‰

Re: My massage with H.E

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:47 pm
by sarah
Leelee69 wrote: ↑
Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:59 am
sarah wrote: ↑
Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:30 am
Leelee69 wrote: ↑
Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:21 pm
sarah wrote: ↑
Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:59 pm


You know it πŸ˜‰
Think my shoulder needs a bit more work πŸ˜‰
You know I love working on you anytime πŸ˜‰
Have you got a spare 3 weeks to sort me, sorry I meant it, out πŸ˜‰
I have a life time for you πŸ˜‰

Re: My massage with H.E

Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:35 pm
by Leelee69
sarah wrote: ↑
Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:47 pm
Leelee69 wrote: ↑
Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:59 am
sarah wrote: ↑
Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:30 am
Leelee69 wrote: ↑
Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:21 pm


Think my shoulder needs a bit more work πŸ˜‰
You know I love working on you anytime πŸ˜‰
Have you got a spare 3 weeks to sort me, sorry I meant it, out πŸ˜‰
I have a life time for you πŸ˜‰
😍😍

Re: My massage with H.E

Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:19 pm
by sarah
Could do with one myself πŸ˜‰

Re: My massage with H.E

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:08 pm
by oldman
sarah wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:19 pm
Could do with one myself πŸ˜‰
Time for me to revisit perhaps

Re: My massage with H.E

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:28 pm
by sarah
oldman wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:08 pm
sarah wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:19 pm
Could do with one myself πŸ˜‰
Time for me to revisit perhaps
Ohhhh yes.