doubles

Moderator: sammy jane

User avatar
LordLuken
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 38522
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: doubles

Unread post by LordLuken » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:27 pm

sammy jane wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:34 am
LordLuken wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:59 am
marko wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:10 am
sarah wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:46 pm

Pleeaasssse!!!!!!! Come on then Marko. Prove yourself. 😂😂
What have i told you about begging Sarah it makes you look a pussy :roll: ;)
Why do you do this to yourself Marko, you know you'll back out.
All you have to do is remember two names to associate with each of the ladies.... Sarah the name would be "Big Daddy" and Sammy J "Big Daddy Jr." Need I say more? :whistle: :P :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
lord, youve been sitting on the fence for too long now, why dont you pop and see us both... or are you too scared😁😉😋😎😍😘
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What can I say Sammy, I'm a compulsive fence sitter. :P ;) :mrgreen:
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

User avatar
sammy jane
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 690
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: West Hull
Contact:

Re: doubles

Unread post by sammy jane » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:54 pm

LordLuken wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:27 pm
sammy jane wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:34 am
LordLuken wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:59 am
marko wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:10 am

What have i told you about begging Sarah it makes you look a pussy :roll: ;)
Why do you do this to yourself Marko, you know you'll back out.
All you have to do is remember two names to associate with each of the ladies.... Sarah the name would be "Big Daddy" and Sammy J "Big Daddy Jr." Need I say more? :whistle: :P :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
lord, youve been sitting on the fence for too long now, why dont you pop and see us both... or are you too scared😁😉😋😎😍😘
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What can I say Sammy, I'm a compulsive fence sitter. :P ;) :mrgreen:
well jump off, your arse will get sore... saying that, lets hope me and sarah dont want to make your arse sore😂😂😂😂😂😂
Ring Me Come and tickle my fancy😎571216 or 07818861043 new number Click to view my profile.
Image

User avatar
LordLuken
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 38522
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: doubles

Unread post by LordLuken » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:54 pm

sammy jane wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:54 pm
LordLuken wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:27 pm
sammy jane wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:34 am
LordLuken wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:59 am


Why do you do this to yourself Marko, you know you'll back out.
All you have to do is remember two names to associate with each of the ladies.... Sarah the name would be "Big Daddy" and Sammy J "Big Daddy Jr." Need I say more? :whistle: :P :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
lord, youve been sitting on the fence for too long now, why dont you pop and see us both... or are you too scared😁😉😋😎😍😘
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What can I say Sammy, I'm a compulsive fence sitter. :P ;) :mrgreen:
well jump off, your arse will get sore... saying that, lets hope me and sarah dont want to make your arse sore😂😂😂😂😂😂
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh aye! :o :lol: :lol: These days it's rare I jump off the fence. ;) :mrgreen:
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

Maimaymai
Reactions:
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:56 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Contact:

Re: doubles

Unread post by Maimaymai » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:01 pm

LordLuken wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:27 pm


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What can I say Sammy, I'm a compulsive fence sitter. :P ;) :mrgreen:
Mis read that and had the mental image of luken being a face sitter

Arrrrghhhhhhhhhh

User avatar
sammy jane
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:
Posts: 690
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:43 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: West Hull
Contact:

Re: doubles

Unread post by sammy jane » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:18 pm

Maimaymai wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:01 pm
LordLuken wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:27 pm


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What can I say Sammy, I'm a compulsive fence sitter. :P ;) :mrgreen:
Mis read that and had the mental image of luken being a face sitter

Arrrrghhhhhhhhhh
lord can sit where he likes 🙄😂😇
Ring Me Come and tickle my fancy😎571216 or 07818861043 new number Click to view my profile.
Image

User avatar
LordLuken
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
Posts: 38522
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:55 am
the middle number please (12345): 3
Location: HULL
Contact:

Re: doubles

Unread post by LordLuken » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:41 pm

sammy jane wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:18 pm
Maimaymai wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:01 pm
LordLuken wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:27 pm


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What can I say Sammy, I'm a compulsive fence sitter. :P ;) :mrgreen:
Mis read that and had the mental image of luken being a face sitter

Arrrrghhhhhhhhhh
lord can sit where he likes 🙄😂😇
Nice. :D
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire

Post Reply

Return to “SAMMY JANE”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

  • mChat
No one is chatting