Very bad; left early

Moderator: sylvia

JMaranzano
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Very bad; left early

Unread post by JMaranzano »

I used to be a regular to Discretion a few years back until I moved out of the area. I've just moved back closer and have made a few visits, all others positive. This time Scarlet was the only girl on (I think i'd mixed up the rota). I didn't think she seemed enthused and my instinct told me to just leave; remember, trust your instincts.

As an experience, everything was negative. I really got the impression she wasn't happy to be there, perhaps she finds no pleasure in this job, if this is the case I would suggest she do something else. There wasn't much interaction and I felt rushed from the get go.

She recoiled from my touch. Rushed a condom on after a few seconds of oral, then told me to take her from behind... fine, I began to do so. Tried to touch her breast, she pulled away. She began with some tediously phoney noises and within 30 seconds or so said "come for me".... which translates as "get this over with". I got fed up very quickly and left. Not for me, sorry.
JMaranzano
Reactions:

Re: Very bad; left early

Do sort of feel bad for leaving a review, but there's no refunds in this game so only option really.
wanderer
Reactions:

Unread post by wanderer »

If you were not happy with the service you should have spoken to Sylvia. She is very helpful.
ImageSPONSOR A proper spanking doesn't really start until you wish it was over.
Wraith
Founder
Founder
Reactions:

Unread post by Wraith »

JMaranzano wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:14 pm Do sort of feel bad for leaving a review, but there's no refunds in this game so only option really.
Don't feel bad, bad reports are just as valuable to the members as good reports.
It is easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they have been fooled
Please help the forum by becoming a subscriber
click here for more info
Koolio
Reactions:

Unread post by Koolio »

Feedback and reports are greatly appreciated by the forum members and it’s always helpful as well as useful to read someone’s experiences as it does help others in deciding who to meet and where to invest for services.

Scarlet was new to the industry and it is my understanding that she has slowly gained experience over the months. I believe you have highlighted some very valuable points and to add, I feel sometimes it’s the advice newbies get from others which restricts them from offering a quality service.

I have met a few girls, new to the industry and have witnessed more experienced girls advising them on what to do, what not to do and encouraging them to get clients in and out as quick as possible. This in my opinion translates to them wanting the new girl to fail in gaining popularity or adopting a habit of providing a quick and mechanical service.

I have had bad experiences my self in the past, but we learn from them.

Scarlet is an attractive young girl and I believe feedback will help her decide if she wants to continue in this industry. Also, it helps the establishment management in offering her guidance and advice.

I’ve met Scarlet and she’s a lovely girl, but wasn’t blown away by the service. I put it down to bad advice and inexperience. She seems to be comitted and still works at Discretion which I hope indicates she is trying to make this career choice a success. I’m monitoring her progress and should she gain more positive feedback, I may possibly give her the opportunity to redeem herself and write the last experience off as a one off.

Thankfully there is a great selection of talented girls at Discretion and I hope this experience doesn’t reduce their chances of possibly offering you the experience and services you seek.

Once again, thank you for reporting and sharing and all the best with future punts.
LordLuken
Reactions:

Unread post by LordLuken »

:text-+1: Koolio as pretty much summed it up perfectly. :think:
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
thecageman
Reactions:

Unread post by thecageman »

I too am returning to the forum having been not too active as of late. I think reporting on experiences either good or bad is what keeps punters and the girls reliably informed. I agree with 'LL and think koolio got it spot on,, Ok I would like to add that if girls are continually getting poor reports then I think they are in the wrong business,, I say business because that is exactly what it is ,,,, nothing more and nothing less. I'm sure any business person would agree that anyone who is willing to pay for a service is entitled to just that, it's not acceptable to to come out with lame excuses as why you wouldn't or couldn't give that particular service. I've been punting for years now and had my fair share of bad experiences, but generally they have been good to bloody fantastic. I don't hold the view that the more experienced ladies are giving bad advice , on the contrary I think it's the opposite I've known some fantastic ladies over the years including Abbie, Sophie, Ruby, and Sarah to name but a few,who still continue to give a great service. It's good to see new girls taking up what I regard as a bloody difficult job. I personally wouldn't be offended if I wanted to see a lady and for any reason she didn't want to see me because she was tired bored hungover etc. After all there are hundreds of girls out there and gentlemen,,,,,,,,remember, it's you who are holding the pound notes.
Scarlet
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Unread post by Scarlet »

Thanks for your review, however I'm afraid that is not what happened. :naughty:
Click on banner to view my gallery
LordLuken
Reactions:

Scarlet wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:01 pm Thanks for your review, however I'm afraid that is not what happened. :naughty:
There is nothing to say you can't put your side across too Scarlet, this is after all a two way process and it can be helpful to see both sides of the story.
Scarlet
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Unread post by Scarlet »

Ok, this is my side of the story.

'Jmaranzano' came in and he wanted a half hour service with me, which was ok with me. Things were going perfectly fine. I didn't 'recoil' from his touch at all. The only time was when he rubbed me a little too vigorously down below so I asked him if he could be a little more gentle but he moved his hand away. This was as I was giving him oral with a condom. Things sort of went downhill from there as there was an awkward silence so I was like 'hey let's try this' and he went in me from behind. I didn't make fake noises at all! Did he expect me to stay completely silent throughout? That would have felt awkward. :shifty:

He moved his hand forward and held my breast (which I was ok) but he started to squeeze so I told him a second time to take it easy and be gentle with me as it was hurting me :shock: He then stopped and complained of cramp in his foot and I asked him if he was ok and to stretch it out.

After that he attempted to penetrate me again but he couldn't get it up and he was getting frustrated, he took off the condom, lobbed it on the bed, immediately shot up and started putting his clothes off without saying a word. I asked him we still had some time left and if he wanted to come back to the bed and try something else. He started coming across as very hostile and was raising his voice at me saying 'you shouldn't be working here, you're shit at your job why don't you considering changing your job something that you're better at!!' This took me by surprise so I sort of awkwardly laughed and told him to calm down and said that I do in fact enjoy my job otherwise I wouldn't be here! He then said 'Oh what's your name again?' And I told him, then I immediately had a bad feeling he was going to slate me on the forum. He then continued to have a go at me and I started to feel quite upset and intimidated so I grabbed my dressing gown and left the room until he was dressed, I went after him down the stairs so I could close the front door behind him and he didn't say a word to me, just muttering incoherently under his breath.

After he went I admit that encounter put a massive downer in the rest of my day. He was really rude to me and made me feel rubbish about myself and what he wrote on here isn't true :liar:
Rob Jeffers
Reactions:

Unread post by Rob Jeffers »

It is good to hear Scarlet's view of the meeting. Too often we only hear from the girls when a good review is posted but it does help to redress the balance of a review when more details are given of why a meeting went wrong. Sometimes people don't click or expect a meeting to go ahead in a way that can be misconstrued. Thank you Scarlet.
LordLuken
Reactions:

Thank you for telling the story from your side Scarlet. As I say it is a two way process, so there is no reason you cannot put your side across.
Koolio
Reactions:

Unread post by Koolio »

I commend Scarlet for having the courage to submit and share her version of events during the session. It does shine a light on the fact that these sessions are a two way interaction and there can be many contributing factors to an unsatisfactory punt.

Customers can have bad experiences but we never really hear about the experiences the girls have.

I have great admiration and appreciation for Scarlet and it’s evident that she is committed to this industry and attempting to make a success of this new found career path.

She does make an effort and has a habit of asking, “was that okay for you?” After a booking, so to me that shows that she aspires to satisfy all clients.

I must admit that it was refreshing to read Her turn of events.

I hope Scarlet has been able to put the experience in the past and in able to move on and excel at Discretion.
Scarlet
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Unread post by Scarlet »

Thankyou Koolio, that just put a big smile on my face :D

Scarlet xxx :text-goodpost:
JMaranzano
Reactions:

Hello.

It is necessary for me to show some contrition here.

Scarlet I apologise to you, this being a bad experience was my fault. It never had a chance of being positive due to the mood I was in at the time, and what was going on with me at the time. Choosing to attend Discretion that evening was not a good decision at all, my head was somewhere else and I was not feeling myself.

I first visited Discretion back in 2008 and have been many times.. I have always been gentlemanly, considerate and polite. Of the current girls who work there, I have only seen one other, who certainly would have no complaints of my behavior. I apologise for being rude and making it an unpleasant experience for both of us.

I retract the unfair, embittered review which I should not have written. It's misdirected anger. I think it best that once my message has been read, that the thread perhaps be deleted. It's not a fair reflection on your reputation, given the circumstances.
stevedix
Reactions:

Unread post by stevedix »

JMaranzano wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:53 pm Hello.

It's not a fair reflection on your reputation, given the circumstances.
It's admirable that you've come forward with an apology. I do think, however, that it's better to leave the report than delete it; Scarlet's response was dignified and honest which does her credit, and that is good for people to see.
Andiamo contro tutti
lexi
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Unread post by lexi »

stevedix wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:14 am

It's not a fair reflection on your reputation, given the circumstances.
It's admirable that you've come forward with an apology. I do think, however, that it's better to leave the report than delete it; Scarlet's response was dignified and honest which does her credit, and that is good for people to see.
:text-goodpost: I agree its better to leave the report..
Your Happiness Is The Greatest Revenge Against Those That Bring You Down

RETIRED
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.
Registered Users can now send 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,

SPONSOR
LordLuken
Reactions:

Scarlet I apologise to you, this being a bad experience was my fault. It never had a chance of being positive due to the mood I was in at the time, and what was going on with me at the time. Choosing to attend Discretion that evening was not a good decision at all, my head was somewhere else and I was not feeling myself.

I first visited Discretion back in 2008 and have been many times.. I have always been gentlemanly, considerate and polite. Of the current girls who work there, I have only seen one other, who certainly would have no complaints of my behavior. I apologise for being rude and making it an unpleasant experience for both of us.

I retract the unfair, embittered review which I should not have written. It's misdirected anger. I think it best that once my message has been read, that the thread perhaps be deleted. It's not a fair reflection on your reputation, given the circumstances.
Thank you for adding your retraction of your original review to this thread. I would tend to agree with both Steve and Lexi in that the report and thread should be left as is.
While the review you feel should not have been left in the first place, it does have a place and hold value in the first instance to the professional response given by Scarlet under the circumstances, she kept her cool and responded very professionally to your review when there are many that would not have done. Personally I'd say this more than proves to the doubters of her suitability to her chosen role. I also believe this will also serve as a reminder to us all that this is in fact a two way process and there are two sides to every story which often gets overlooked. So perhaps we should be getting both sides of a story before jumping to any negative conclusions. But to give you your due credit JMaranzano (and in the second instance), you've at least tried to publicly rectify your mistake once you've realised it. A lesson for us all and a good reason this thread should remain as is.

Return to “Scarlet”