Scarlet and Becky at Discretion

Moderator: sylvia

paddy
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Scarlet and Becky at Discretion

Unread post by paddy »

For some obvious reasons the parlours are often at the risk of high staff turnover. This potentially poses a threat to these businesses because of the cost of new recruitments and uncertainty surrounding the effectiveness of new staff. Conversely it can bring about opportunity by injecting new blood into the organization. In a visit few weeks ago to Discretion, I felt that they’ve confronted staff shortage. This issue had become acute with the retirement of one of long-serving and popular staff, Lexi. I believe nobody can take her place as Lexi is one of a kind. Yet, in my latest visits I observed that the manager has skilfully come up with the problem by hiring new staff. I’ve been lucky enough to meet two of them, Becky and Scarlet. I can confidently say that both of them are brilliant, perfectly meet Discretion’s high standards. Becky and Scarlet both are stunningly beautiful and young and at the same time very engaging, warm and friendly. I found both of them very confident and enthusiastic in what they are doing. Both have soft and flawless skins and perfect figures. Becky has very pleasing curves and voluptuous figure and Scarlet can live up to the expectations of those who favoured slimmer girls. Obviously I will not go into the details of what went between us in the room. Suffice to say that when they asked me about my preferred services, I left it to them to lead the session. What I received was among the best all round services one can get in any parlour in this country. It is worth to mention that I was the last client of Scralet, however she was not short on enthusiasm and energy and offered me an unbelievably excellent services. I strongly encourage the members and visitors of the forum to visit Discretion to gain a first-hand experience of these beautiful and passionate girls.
mjdubya
Reactions:

Re: Scarlet and Becky at Discretion

Unread post by mjdubya »

Having read the reviews of the girls and info re Hull parlours I will shortly be making Discretion my choice of first ever visit to such an establishment. Great and encouraging to a parlour virgin like myself to get such good and positive reviews, see you soon.
LordLuken
Reactions:

Unread post by LordLuken »

Great report Paddy it would seem these ladies are going to be a popular asset to the Discretion team. :D
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
Scarlet
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Unread post by Scarlet »

Hi Paddy, thanks so much for your lovely review!

I am very pleased that you enjoyed yourself with me, and the times you saw me since then. I always have a lot of fun when you come see me!

I hope you visit again soon because I really enjoy seeing you :P

Scarlet xxx
Click on banner to view my gallery

Return to “Scarlet”