Mistress Keeley

Moderator: sylvia

Forum rules
PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY DETAILS OF A SEXUAL NATURE. ANY REPORTS THAT IGNORE THIS WILL BE EDITED OR DELETED
Vaslen
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Mistress Keeley

Unread post by Vaslen »

My particular fetish is feminine domination and bdsm. I hadn’t indulged this for a while for personal reasons but a change in circumstances has driven me back to it. I liked the look of the dungeon at Discretion so the other week I booked some time there and chose to spend it with Keeley. I think the thigh-high, red, pvc boots in her profile photos clinched it for me! Having enjoyed this first session so much, last week I went back to spend more time with Keeley in the dungeon.
I won’t describe what we did because that’s between me and Keeley but I will say I had a great time with her. Keeley delivered a nice balance between cruel punishment and sexy seductiveness providing the mix of pain and pleasure that’s at the heart of a good bdsm experience. I found her open, approachable and easy to talk to. She listened to what my needs were and indulged my fantasies. I found her to be a lovely person, though wicked and dominant when she needed to be! It was a pleasure to wear her collar and be Keeley’s submissive bitch for an hour. She’s gorgeously sexy and gives a fantastic service.
Keeley
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Re: Mistress Keeley

Unread post by Keeley »

Aww thank you so much for your Lovely post!
I love seeing you and i certainly love been let loose in there :twisted:
I hope to see you soon and continue where we left off ;)
Your Dominant K x
Vaslen
Reactions:

Re: Mistress Keeley

Unread post by Vaslen »

I certainly hope to come back for some more Keeley :D I've seen your pm but because I'm new to this board I've not notched up enough posts to send a pm yet.

Return to “Keeley”