Keeley

Moderator: sylvia

Forum rules
PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY DETAILS OF A SEXUAL NATURE. ANY REPORTS THAT IGNORE THIS WILL BE EDITED OR DELETED
Bert
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:

Keeley

Unread post by Bert »

Saw Keeley tonight, had a great time, exactly as per Sylvias description and another asset to Discretion :
: Sylvia
"Hi guys we have a new girl starting tonight at 7pm till 6am . Keeley is 22years old dress size 12 34f bust about 5" 7 with shoulder length dark hair . Keeley is new to business :dance: "
Also Chantelle - I was going to choose her but she suggested I chose Keeley as it was her last evening shift before starting day shifts and as I only visit in the evening I could see Chantelle next time. From my experience not many girls would have offered that honest information and that gesture really made my day. :dance: Thank you Chantelle XXX
While I was married I had a a very varied and exciting sex life...... never told the wife tho' :o
Bert
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:

Re: Keeley

Unread post by Bert »

There you go Keeley - I told you I'd made a report when I saw you again tonight !!!

As per last time, Keely is well worth seeing and a good time is always provided !! ;) ;)

P.S someone from Discretion tell Keely she has a report on here and if she needs a password reset Wraith will do it
While I was married I had a a very varied and exciting sex life...... never told the wife tho' :o
Keeley
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Unread post by Keeley »

:pray: ;) thank you for your lovely message sorry i have taken so long to reply! i also enjoyed myself to thank you ;) hopefully see you soon x
Bert
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:

Unread post by Bert »

After almost a three year gap I noticed Keeley was back on the rota so just had to make a booking and ended up seeing her tonight.

An excellent punt ! she certainly knows how to press all the right buttons. Still the really pleasant girl I remember from 3 years ago, well worth a vist, I hope she doen't disappear again soon - Thanks xx
sylvia
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Unread post by sylvia »

Thank you for the lovely report Bert i will let keeley know you put one up for her x :dance:

PROVIDER
Keeley
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Unread post by Keeley »

was bloody lovely to see you! you made my night letting me loose on you after such a while!
Thank you for my good report :D
I hope to see you soon Bert and don't you worry I am most definitely here to stay :drool:
K xxx

Return to “Keeley”