fantasy
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

NEW OPENING!!!

Unread post by fantasy »

Hi guys
We've just opened Fantasy Lounge down hessle road.
536 Hessle Road
HU3 5BQ.
The entrance is round the back down st nectan close, into the car park on the right hand side and we're located through the white door in the corner of the car park.

We are open from 4pm till 10pm today with new girls to be updated.

More info will be updated today but in the mean time either pop by or give us a call.

πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
Piper
masseuse
masseuse
Reactions:

Re: NEW OPENING!!!

Unread post by Piper »

Hi guys...

As you all know this parlour used to be passions. It is no longer owned by the previous owner and we know passions had a bad name for its self but we have no connection to passions anymore. I myself are personally there with a few familiar faces from the industry but also a few new faces!!!

As everyokne knows passions had a lot of ups and downs and we are not going to let this new parlour have the same reputation!

NEW OWNER, NEW MANAGER, NEW GIRLS, NEW FUN!!! 😜😜😜

FANTASY LOUNGE!!!!!!!
champ
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Unread post by champ »

Piper wrote: ↑Wed May 30, 2018 5:03 pm Hi guys...

As you all know this parlour used to be passions. It is no longer owned by the previous owner and we know passions had a bad name for its self but we have no connection to passions anymore. I myself are personally there with a few familiar faces from the industry but also a few new faces!!!

As everyokne knows passions had a lot of ups and downs and we are not going to let this new parlour have the same reputation!

FANTASY LOUNGE!!!!!!!
Good Luck with everything, get the Ladies active on here and be as successful as the other parlours in hull.
~ Now i have you in my mind - i have you forever ~
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.
Registered Users can now send a maximum of 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,
fantasy
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Unread post by fantasy »

champ wrote: ↑Wed May 30, 2018 5:37 pm
Piper wrote: ↑Wed May 30, 2018 5:03 pm Hi guys...

FANTASY LOUNGE!!!!!!!
Good Luck with everything, get the Ladies active on here and be as successful as the other parlours in hull.
That is our aim exactly! We're getting the site updated this week but feel free to pop by or call for more info

πŸ’‹β€πŸ’‹β€
LordLuken
Reactions:

Unread post by LordLuken »

Good luck and I too hope everything goes to plan. But like Champ says, getting the ladies active on the forum is a great way to become more established and hopefully shake off the old association. I can't speak for the other guys, but I personally prefer to be able to communicate or ask questions of the ladies more directly. And in my own case I'm not one for contacting a parlour direct for information especially as I personally don't do the ring up for info routine. :D
Image Image SPONSOR Self Proclaimed Beaky, chicken & Droll Extraordinaire
Trump Finally Delivers - get me over there.
lappie
Reactions:

Unread post by lappie »

Hi what are your rates please
fantasy
Parlour rep
Parlour rep
Reactions:

Unread post by fantasy »

lappie wrote: ↑Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:18 pm Hi what are your rates please
hi lappie hope you are enjoying this beautiful sunshine!
our rates are as follows
Β£40 for 15 mins
Β£60 for 30 mins
Β£95 for 45 mins
Β£110 for the hour
:D and Β£100 for a 2 girl special
as you can see from our reports it is a special that you should maybe indulge in! :D

Return to β€œCHATROOM”