punters

Moderator: passions1

Forum rules
casey
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

punters

Unread post by casey » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:52 am

HI guys we have some of the best experience girls on at passions, we do a two girls special with free hottub.

hullltiger
Reactions:

Re: punters

Unread post by hullltiger » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:43 pm

Can you tel us a bit more about the ladies at Passions

Bert
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:

Unread post by Bert » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:51 pm

Updates are always good, eg: when you changed your website address recently with no mention on this site most people here assumed you had stopped trading.......
While I was married I had a a very varied and exciting sex life...... never told the wife tho' :o

marko
Reactions:

Unread post by marko » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:58 am

After ringing Passions phone on a Saturday and Sunday evening for weeks and not getting a response I deleted the number .....I expect others have done the same :roll:
Vote Luken

champ
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Unread post by champ » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:35 pm

marko wrote:After ringing Passions phone on a Saturday and Sunday evening for weeks and not getting a response I deleted the number .....I expect others have done the same :roll:
PASSIONS OF HULL – 07398515910

I guess the details on there website are still correct,press on there banner, let us no if you get through to them..or do you get through to mr wongs chinese takeaway.
~ Now i have you in my mind - i have you forever ~

Biscuits
Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:

Unread post by Biscuits » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:23 pm

marko wrote:After ringing Passions phone on a Saturday and Sunday evening for weeks and not getting a response I deleted the number .....I expect others have done the same
The number is still the same but the girls left early on Saturday, I think because it was so quiet. I understand that it will be under new management from tomorrow because the last manager let the business go to crap. I hope it does improve but it will be difficult to get more girls to work there when they have let their reputation slip.
To be honest I call the girl I regularly see on her private mobile and she books an hour with the parlour and makes sure the hot tub is working. On Saturday she had to get the keys and stop off at a shop to get something to drink. But at least we did have the run of the place.

Observation
Reactions:

Unread post by Observation » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:23 am

casey wrote:HI guys we have some of the best experience girls on at passions, we do a two girls special with free hottub.
Do you have some details of the two girl with hot tub?

Thanks.

O.

Return to “CHATROOM”