Subscriber
Subscriber
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Re: Christmas swingers party

Unread post by Dr.Jend » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:53 pm

roxy wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:17 pm
hi swingers party this month are friday evening 12th 7pm till late then tuesday afternoon 23rd 1pm to 4pm thanks x...

Thank you very much, Roxy! :clap: See you all Friday and maybe Tuesday! :dance:

flyingman
Reactions:

Unread post by flyingman » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:42 am

Evening events were never possible for me, but an afternoon one would be of interest. However I am a bit apprehensive and would welcome any comments from someone who has attended previous sessions: ie how many and what is the age range of attendees? can you arrive at anytime and leave when you are ready? I ask this as I don't have alot of staying power - and only have one shot in me! Does it all take place in one room or can you move from room to room, if so is the a secure place to leave valuables? I know this might sound a little pedantic but it could influence my decision to attend. Thanks

tigerone1912
Reactions:

Unread post by tigerone1912 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:51 am

I have sent you PM.

craigbee24
Reactions:

Unread post by craigbee24 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:41 pm

tigerone1912 wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:51 am
I have sent you PM.
Hi Tigerone1912

Is it possible you could send me the same PM, I have the same questions!! Thanks

Koolio
Reactions:

Unread post by Koolio » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:38 am

flyingman wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:42 am
Evening events were never possible for me, but an afternoon one would be of interest. However I am a bit apprehensive and would welcome any comments from someone who has attended previous sessions: ie how many and what is the age range of attendees? can you arrive at anytime and leave when you are ready? I ask this as I don't have alot of staying power - and only have one shot in me! Does it all take place in one room or can you move from room to room, if so is the a secure place to leave valuables? I know this might sound a little pedantic but it could influence my decision to attend. Thanks
Hi Flyingman,

In response to your concerns and as a regular attendee, I can assure you that the management at the establishment offer customers to have their valuables locked away.

Participant are not obliged to stay throughout the entire event and it’s common to see people arrive later than the start time or leave earlier. The girls are extremely experienced and breaks are taken at regular intervals to allow everyone to re-energise before the action restarts.

There are 3 rooms and they could all be occupied allowing participants to move from room to room or occasionally we find the hot tub being used whilst one room is operational and then a rotation takes place. This is essentially subject to how the event progresses and down to the numbers present etc.

It’s natural to have concerns, but in my opinion it is worth giving it a try. I have found that it is not for some individuals and they have either left early or not returned to future events but also seen an increase in the amount of regular attendees. Furthermore, from my observations I have noticed that the events I have attended have not really had anyone in their twenties, rather gents in their mid thirties to late fifties.

I hope this information helps and should you decide to attend one of the Swingers Events hosted at Passions, I anticipate you will enjoy the event.

flyingman
Reactions:

Unread post by flyingman » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:39 am

Koolio wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:38 am
flyingman wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:42 am
Hi Flyingman,

In response to your concerns and as a regular attendee, I can assure you that the management at the establishment offer customers to have their valuables locked away.

Participant are not obliged to stay throughout the entire event and it’s common to see people arrive later than the start time or leave earlier. The girls are extremely experienced and breaks are taken at regular intervals to allow everyone to re-energise before the action restarts.

There are 3 rooms and they could all be occupied allowing participants to move from room to room or occasionally we find the hot tub being used whilst one room is operational and then a rotation takes place. This is essentially subject to how the event progresses and down to the numbers present etc.

It’s natural to have concerns, but in my opinion it is worth giving it a try. I have found that it is not for some individuals and they have either left early or not returned to future events but also seen an increase in the amount of regular attendees. Furthermore, from my observations I have noticed that the events I have attended have not really had anyone in their twenties, rather gents in their mid thirties to late fifties.

I hope this information helps and should you decide to attend one of the Swingers Events hosted at Passions, I anticipate you will enjoy the event.
Thanks very useful.

Rj411
Reactions:

Unread post by Rj411 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:13 pm

Hi, is this event still on? 8-)

Koolio
Reactions:

January swingers parties

Unread post by Koolio » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:32 pm

roxy wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:17 pm
Hello everyone,
Swingers Parties this month <JANUARY> are friday evening 12th 7pm till late then tuesday afternoon 23rd 1pm to 4pm thanks x
Unfortunately, due to working commitments, I will be unable to attend the Swingers Event scheduled on Tuesday 23rd January afternoon.
Should this take place, I wish all attendees an enjoyable time.

Hope to be able to attend the next Swingers Party

Pauleadthull
Reactions:

Unread post by Pauleadthull » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:10 am

Hi. Is the party still on today?

Return to “PASSIONS”