couple looking for 1 girl or aother couple ( no bi males )

Please use this section to ask what your looking for.
couple4fun
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

couple looking for 1 girl or aother couple ( no bi males )

Unread post by couple4fun »

hey there were pretty new to the idea of swinging but wats the harm in a bit ov fun ah? well were a young couple mid 20's looking for sum kinky fun ! simalar ages prefared please! :razz: we can travel but cant accomodate unfortunatley :sad: dont be shy get in touch xx
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Re: couple looking for 1 girl or aother couple ( no bi males )

Unread post by kinkypeeps »

kymmy wrote:hey there were pretty new to the idea of swinging but wats the harm in a bit ov fun ah? well were a young couple mid 20's looking for sum kinky fun ! simalar ages prefared please! :razz: we can travel but cant accomodate unfortunatley :sad: dont be shy get in touch xx
Hi Guys and welcome to the board :)

If you struggle to get what you want, please give us a shout, we can point you in the right direction, Hull is a lively place on the swinging scene with many parties and socials going on all the time, almost on a weekly basis! So get in touch, no obligation!

love Kinkys xxxx
couple4fun
Reactions:

kinkypeeps wrote:
kymmy wrote:hey there were pretty new to the idea of swinging but wats the harm in a bit ov fun ah? well were a young couple mid 20's looking for sum kinky fun ! simalar ages prefared please! :razz: we can travel but cant accomodate unfortunatley :sad: dont be shy get in touch xx
Hi Guys and welcome to the board :)

If you struggle to get what you want, please give us a shout, we can point you in the right direction, Hull is a lively place on the swinging scene with many parties and socials going on all the time, almost on a weekly basis! So get in touch, no obligation!

love Kinkys xxxx

hey thanx for the welcome :grin: were basically looking for another female or another couple, were 1st timers im afraid, all though we would like meet the right genuine couple/female person to chat with 1st an get to know each other a little better b4 jumping in to anything to soon! but any replies back are more than welcome :grin: xxx
kinkypeeps
Reactions:

Unread post by kinkypeeps »

Hi Guys, You're welcome xx

Always a grey area when you first start out...what will become apparent is finding out how hard it is to actually get started and find suitable partners! Its a bit of a slog, you could get lucky quickly...but more often than not, it goes tits-up...as with couples, a lot
of agendas are going on, "we like this but we don't like to do that" kinda thing, hard to match people up!

Realistically, although we tove this site for general chatting and stuff, its not the best place for meeting others..ie no profiles, photos etc...afterall you can get on great by email, phone....but you still need to see if you are visually suited.... Not saying that it won't happen....but the odds are stacked against you being successfull

Our advice to you is join a proper swingers site...one of the best ones is free and have detailed profiles and recommendations by others so you can weed out timewasters and fantasists early on. The site is called "Fabswingers" just put it on a search engine and it'll come up.....90 per cent of the huge crowd we know are registered there

You should consider private party to start, specially the ones that we attend in Hull, great for first timers....you get exactly what you want..no pressure...go under your own steam..no-one will pressure you. plus theres a fair few within your age group...we all ain't a bit on the ctusty side LOL

Hope this thread is of some help

Love Kinkys xxxxx
couple4fun
Reactions:

kinkypeeps wrote:Hi Guys, You're welcome xx

Always a grey area when you first start out...what will become apparent is finding out how hard it is to actually get started and find suitable partners! Its a bit of a slog, you could get lucky quickly...but more often than not, it goes tits-up...as with couples, a lot
of agendas are going on, "we like this but we don't like to do that" kinda thing, hard to match people up!

Realistically, although we tove this site for general chatting and stuff, its not the best place for meeting others..ie no profiles, photos etc...afterall you can get on great by email, phone....but you still need to see if you are visually suited.... Not saying that it won't happen....but the odds are stacked against you being successfull

Our advice to you is join a proper swingers site...one of the best ones is free and have detailed profiles and recommendations by others so you can weed out timewasters and fantasists early on. The site is called "Fabswingers" just put it on a search engine and it'll come up.....90 per cent of the huge crowd we know are registered there

You should consider private party to start, specially the ones that we attend in Hull, great for first timers....you get exactly what you want..no pressure...go under your own steam..no-one will pressure you. plus theres a fair few within your age group...we all ain't a bit on the ctusty side LOL

Hope this thread is of some help

Love Kinkys xxxxx

hey there thanx fr the advice an the thread we'll be sure to take a look :grin: well apriciated thanx...a i totally understand regarding the photos an things id rather get a clear view ov what the opposite party look like an so on but yer than for the help x
bbwkat666
Reactions:

Unread post by bbwkat666 »

this sounds like something id definately be interested in, im a bbw tho, if thats a problem i understand xx
curiouse
Reactions:

Unread post by curiouse »

hi we are the same as you guys we're a young couple new to this kind of thing looking for a similar aged couple please get in touch if we sound interesting
YorkMinx
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Unread post by YorkMinx »

Fab swingers is posibly the best free site for meeting now I would say. My partner and I have used it for a number of years and found it great fun x
Dominic
Reactions:

Unread post by Dominic »

i Agree, fab in the hull area atleast is a wealth of contacts, me and my better half do use the site alot and yes, you will frind peeps your age and suitability.
Hope you find what your looking for, we know kinkypeeps very well and can tell you those of us who have been in the scene as long as we have want nothing more for you than for you to enjoy your experiance whatever that maybe.

XXXXX
saffire
INDIE
INDIE
Reactions:

Re: couple looking for 1 girl or aother couple ( no bi males

Unread post by saffire »

i love swinging babe, so exiting. and u wuold not be dissapointed eirgter of u, xx :P :P :P :P :P
Take me as i am, hot sexy and dont give a damm
click banner to view my site

Hull's finest.
i'm very high class so i charge by the hour
I don't come cheap
champ
Administrator
Administrator
Reactions:

Re: couple looking for 1 girl or aother couple ( no bi males

Unread post by champ »

Latoya;) wrote:i love swinging babe, so exiting. and u wuold not be dissapointed eirgter of u, xx :P :P :P :P :P
LATOYA...Dont forget to look at the date the posts were made, some of these members havent been on the forum for a few months..
:)
~ Now i have you in my mind - i have you forever ~
All newly registered users are unable to send private messages until they have made a minimum of 3 approved posts.
Registered Users can now send a maximum of 5 messages, after which they have to subscribe.
BENEFITS OF BEEN A SUBSCRIBER CAN BE FOUND HERE,....,

Return to “Looking For”