Looking for an extra guy or gal

Please use this section to ask what your looking for.
bob55
Reactions:
the middle number please (12345): 3

Looking for an extra guy or gal

Unread post by bob55 »

Hi Everyone,
I have been a member on this site for a number of years and I am 100% genuine
This is not one of these posts that get put on get loads of responses but the op never visits again

I have met a lady ( on another site ) that has agreed to be in a sub/master relationship with me, being a master is a very new thing for me, but that is not the purpose of this post

As part of the contract the sub has to do whatever her master requests, to that end I am looking for at least one more male, to have vanilla sex with her, full sex will be with a condom, anal is not on the agenda and she will not do cim, these are agreed before the start

The sub ( Jayne ) is in her late 50s and will not play with anyone too young or looking too young, so she is thinking mid 40s and upwards, now from my point of view I would love a couple however the nature of this site means that is not going to be easy and the site that I did meet her on my profile is a single male, and most couples block me

The sub lives in Scunthorpe and I live in Hull, so anywhere between those 2 points will be fine to travel to you, or on odd occasions at mine, the sub will not ever accommodate, this is totally seperate from her home life with her b/f,

We do have a meet with a single male arranged in Beverley tomorrow afternoon ( Monday ) and this may or may not be kept, so this post is to see what interest there is, but before you all rush to hit reply, can I reiterate,

Vanila sex ideally at yours, you must be minimum mid 40s or at least look it, and if you have a lady friend perfect, I will not interact with your lady friend this is for you or both of you to have sex with Jayne, my fun will come with Jayne later at mine, when she is spread blindfolded and cuffed and we relive the fun,

I would prefer answers by pm, although I know very new members cannot use this system but if you have made less than 3 posts, then I may be wary of agreeing anything with you anyway, Jayne has had 3 somes before and really enjoyed them, and this is not something new to her, although her not knowing anything about the guy beforehand is
bob55
Reactions:

Re: Looking for an extra guy or gal

Unread post by bob55 »

Thanks for the PMs guys
I will reply to you all lol, but today is quite a busy day

I should have said or made it clearer this will ONLY be a daytime weekday meet, her situation with her b/f means she cannot be away from home at nights or weekends, unless he is working away

I have met her on a Saturday but this was unusual

Anyway I would have thought considering what we are looking for daytimes may be easier for us guys lol
bob55
Reactions:

Re: Looking for an extra guy or gal

Unread post by bob55 »

Thank you for all the PMs

I have just finished answering the last one

just hope to get something arranged for next week

Return to “Looking For”